When & What to expect in next patch / patches

Comments

• BruceWillii
    707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iano1978 wrote: »
    Why did they take the whole RSP into their own house if they are not able to provide the things we have with BF4 private servers?

I suspect that BF1 is the guinea pig for all future releases.

Okay, maybe you are right. But do you know why they want the full amount of money from the customers using something in a beta status?
  • WhiteR_Hun
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dear Sir/Madam
    I am writing this letter in connection with the server setup.
    Me and my team would like to know when will it be possible to close the game server with password and practice against another team in a 5 versus 5 or a 8 versus 8 match.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours sincerely,
    Fehér Tibor.
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    iano1978 wrote: »
    Why did they take the whole RSP into their own house if they are not able to provide the things we have with BF4 private servers?

I suspect that BF1 is the guinea pig for all future releases.

Okay, maybe you are right. But do you know why they want the full amount of money from the customers using something in a beta status?

SW Battlefront was the engine test bed BF1 is the server test bed. Maybe , if they dont redo the whole effin thing again well have a decent game next time.
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dear Sir/Madam
    I am writing this letter in connection with the server setup.
    Me and my team would like to know when will it be possible to close the game server with password and practice against another team in a 5 versus 5 or a 8 versus 8 match.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours sincerely,
    Fehér Tibor.

Soon!™
  • Axlerod1
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah all we have to do is wait another 3 years for the next battlefield game. DICE has until Spring DLC to get this game fixed then I am done. The will be 6 months of waiting for them to get it right. Sorry but this game should never have been released. I have pretty much lost all faith in DICE since EA took them over. The new crew just does not seem to know what matters to the community.
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @KPNuts74 Because insults and abuse have no place here. That's also why your post was removed when you re-posted it. And discussion of moderation is not welcome.
    So, consider this your only non-infraction warning.
    You can give feedback - positive or negative - without being abusive or you won't be posting. That goes for you too, @WarCriminal_954.

-Braddock512-

they have abused us though, have they not? take it as abuse or however you choose to define it, but look around the forums here and elsewhere on the web at the discontent the devs have produced.
    FlopTrain wrote: »
    DICE/EA put the wrong guy in charge of the RSP and that guy listened to all the whiners complaining to him on Twitter about the Rental servers, instead of the admins/communities that made the Battlefield RSP great, in the past.

DICE is becoming increasingly out of touch with the core base of this franchise.

+1000

• Blackie03
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Till we can have multiple Admins to run a 24hr server , and fix the server browser so ppl can find our server , my clan is not renting a server!
    If you want your RSP to succeed please add these two features!
  • Jaskaman
    693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Till we can have multiple Admins to run a 24hr server , and fix the server browser so ppl can find our server , my clan is not renting a server!
    If you want your RSP to succeed please add these two features!

Also it would be needed to have an access to admin program without playing the game.... :)
  • FlopTrain
    506 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    4-6 player starts to get thrown into QM population is a must add to the RSP or renting a server is almost pointless.

Communities rarely have 20 guys on at a time to get a server started...
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    We are commited to developing in-game support for the most popular plugins used with previous Battlefield titles to ensure that admins have similar levels of customization.

they promissed the world, well 4months ago. Lets see if they can deliver......so far we are at 0 ingame plugin support
  • BFSG_BlueBulb
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    with the release of new servers...
    there is no way for us to rent... "NO CAPACITY"
    can they seriously increase the amt of servers for rent... :(
  • Inugami157
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just want to tell that we minority in SEA region can't even find a server with decent ping to play with XD. It's been like what? 6 months and we don't even have our own server in the region...
  • S1n31ra
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Whatever happened to password protection?
  • ripper2323
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ok any update on 6 player start, multiple admins, vip slots, password protect in next patch and when? it's been real quiet!!??
  • CrashCA
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Coming SOON, stay tuned.
  • NetRngr
    edited March 2017
    Honestly a blind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ monkey could have coded half this stuff and pushed it. Probably would have the same success rate as well. Buggy admin panels, Missing config options, Broken fixes, looking at you server browser....
    Literally everything they pushed server wise last patch is either buggy and or clunky, missing or just float doesn't work. Crack job there team High Fives around!
  • Axlerod1
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sorry but Battlefield 1 is done. DICE just doesn't want to listen to us. On March 13 the game will start dying out fast. Most players that did not buy premium will not pay for DLC. DICE still has not fixed RSP.

TIme to start looking to another game. Just giving out the heads up. It has been a long 6 months and it will take another 3 to 6 months to fix what is broken. The game is a few days short of being 6 months old. This is the 3rd (hardline, Battlefront, BF1) bad game in a row from DICE and they just destroyed the battlefield series.

GOOD JOB DICE.
  • iano1978
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    This is the 3rd (hardline, Battlefront, BF1) bad game in a row from DICE and they just destroyed the battlefield series.

I haven't played Battlefront or Hardline but the core game of BF1 is great in my opinion. Yes, it lacks any kind of platoon support and the RSP is shockingly bad but I wont be dropping it anytime soon.

I definitely felt cheated after renting a server for a month only to see it constantly empty (most we got was 9 players) and I will think twice before I commit to a server again in the future.

I'm a glass half full guy so I'm hoping that DICE have something up their sleeves to address Platoons and RSP in the March update, perhaps I'm deluded.

It's the lack of any clear cut information from the Devs that frustrates me the most though...

This discussion has been closed.