This Week in Battlefield V

Are you buying Ghost Recon Wildlands ?

Jarlenizzle
217 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Im not shure If i Will

Comments

• Alvonator
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No. I wont.

Inb4 sad players who say "this aint the place to post this."
  • BaconRebellion
    2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nah. Never been a fan of ghost recon. Always bored me. Favored Rainbow 6 but didn't like where siege was going. Was more excited for r6 patriot before it was scrapped for siege
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thinking about it, probably wait for it to go on sale first.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    I tried open beta but hated the mechanics .
    So thats no.
  • Ronin0ni
    1758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thinking about it, probably wait for it to go on sale first.

Yeah, I might drop $20 on it if a few of my friends are interested in it for the coop....

but I think Andromeda will fill our coop need for some time. Can't bloody wait for that game.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13039 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    moved to off topic.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's a maybe. I liked the Beta, but not sure if ill get it any time soon.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13039 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I will be getting it, Perhaps with my GTX 1080.
  • TheSaviorSix
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm in college. I'll look at games when I get out.
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe. Most likely not on PS4, but possibly on PC.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm still on the fence. I played the beta and found it kinda meh. I don't see much replay value in it either.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Preordered today :trollface:
  • Vespervin
    1333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Negative. Playing the game recently solidified my view of it. First The Division and now this, I'll be very wary of Ubisoft games from now on.
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The beta was fun with friends but I'm not too sure I'f I'm going to get the full game. I'll probably wait for a discount and see if my friends are even going to get it.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Played since the original on PC. Wont be picking this up unless they add multiplayer.
  • RussiaWasMyIdea
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'll wait a month or so after it comes out. I heard they're adding PvP so that's a big boost towards the "Yes" on my end. If one of my friends I'm gamesharing with buys it then oh well free fun for me.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Played since the original on PC. Wont be picking this up unless they add multiplayer.

PvP is coming soon(TM) it will be a thing just not focused on as much due to wanting to make sure singleplayer/coop worked as intended etc.

I'm picking it up later today so if anyone wants to know anything about it I'm be able to give you that info to help to decide if you are gonna hit or pass
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

PvP is coming soon(TM) it will be a thing just not focused on as much due to wanting to make sure singleplayer/coop worked as intended etc.

I'm picking it up later today so if anyone wants to know anything about it I'm be able to give you that info to help to decide if you are gonna hit or pass

Didn't they say the same thing about division having PvP other than darkzone? One thing I learned, never trust UBI, EA or Blizzard when they say soon. Still waiting on Diablo 3 PvP 5 years after release lol.

• crabman169
    crabman169 wrote: »

Didn't they say the same thing about division having PvP other than darkzone? One thing I learned, never trust UBI, EA or Blizzard when they say soon. Still waiting on Diablo 3 PvP 5 years after release lol.

Division had Last Stand drop recently and that features 8v8 domination; not sure if that's what you were referencing in regards to pvp other then going rogue/vsing rogues in the dark zone.

Yeah Soon(TM) is a sort of get out of jail free card that gets abused pretty bad.

Nah but they are working on it for Wildlands has there is high demand for it. Just Wildlands is coop centric hence it didn't make launch. I'm not sure if it will be a free update or included in the season pass.

If you want I can link the Wildlands discord; they know a lot more then me and even have a dev or two
  • AllOutWar76
    Sweet, I may have to check that domination out. Can't believe it took almost a year though. Thanks for the info.