New Anti-Cheat System thinking out of the box

Comments

• Chooka_68
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    tstang79 wrote: »
    Or they could just use battle eye

• Tronald0_78
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Supocan wrote: »
    Sorry but this is the dumbest idea I ve ever heard... Next...

• Tronald0_78
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wow.....bad idea...i am sorry... But.....lol. No
  • Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Wow.....bad idea...i am sorry... But.....lol. No

:-/

?_?
  • LcTVirus
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    all it going to be is a new name for fair fight. they will call it "cheat stopper"
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MHbluey wrote: »
    the cheater sympathizers on here don't want to hear that, a particular mod on here wont like it either

If they're going to simply lock every thread regarding cheating, that says a lot about the state of the game and how much the publisher values the opinions of their customers.

Looking forward to the pithy last word about how it's all our fault.
  • pwn_solo
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    SynechPLOP wrote: »
    Supocan wrote: »
    Sorry but this is the dumbest idea I ve ever heard... Next...

If the thread title has "cheating" in it the mods should just insta lock the thread. There is not nearly the amount of cheaters in this game that the sheep are suggesting there is..

Looks like you got your wish. The admins are locking them all. My guess is that the admins are trying to give the new people from the Free Weekend the impression that cheating doesn't exist. Censorship is not the answer.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Aprils fool is early this year!
  • dr1fter1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The idea is terrible, but there should be a greater punishment/risk.

Everything should linked. All accounts should be linked with a card/bank account and a telephone nunber

If you get caught cheating

You lose all games in your origin account.
    Any games purchased that are linked to the verified card/bank or mobile number are also banned.

• Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is this going to be the new goto cheat thread?

Better make sure it's 'constructive' or the lock is coming.
  • JiggleWang
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    JUZTIQ wrote: »
    I cannot believe how dumb comments people post in this forums.

I said:

Post your ideas - not just write your usual arrogant comments.

Use your brains for once instead of just critzising - which is very easy to do.

I didnt say this was the best idea but there must be someone out there with a solution

PS:

Please do NOT just post dumb remarks or non-constructive somments - thnx.

Sorry but this is the second dumbest idea I've ever heard. Next...
  • StarscreamUK
    7590 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    actually threads are getting locked as its spamming the forum, if every thread was about cheaters nobody woould know anything else.

and do you suggest we let threads about cheaters stay open even when they post a video of "proof" that ends up being wrong?

of course not.

• emerson1975
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah it's not great having all these cheater threads active with DLC dropping soon
  • Mediffs
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dr1fter1 wrote: »
    The idea is terrible, but there should be a greater punishment/risk.

Everything should linked. All accounts should be linked with a card/bank account and a telephone nunber

If you get caught cheating

You lose all games in your origin account.
    Any games purchased that are linked to the verified card/bank or mobile number are also banned.

How's this for a greater punishment? :smile:
    http://www.pcgamer.com/south-korea-makes-cheating-in-online-games-an-actual-crime/
    I wish more countries would follow South Korea's example and criminalize the creation of cheats.
  • Chunterosa1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is without a doubt one of the most asinine ideas I've ever read on video games and cheating. If you so concerned about cheaters. Maybe it's time you moved to consoles. And to claim that thinking this idea is idiotic, somehow makes you a cheater yourself??? What kind of crack are you smoking bro??
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1043 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Funny thing is..all this mess/spam is as a result of Dice/EA doing nothing about it and the cheaters carry on undetected.

IF EA/Dice actually gave a you know what about it and added a proven clientside ac.. there would be far less hackusations and cheater threads in the first place! Game would be cleaner, more enjoyable for all and would be more attractive as an investment for clans/vets. Doing nothing about it is only adding fuel to the fire and hurting the player-base.

Not having a clientside ac in BF1 means all those cheats they detect are going undetected.. makes no sense not to implement one other than if there's money being made behind the scenes. FF has proven to be inadequate at catching many types of cheats. That's my main gripe and why I haven't played for several weeks. I'm all for another means of catching them.
  • StarscreamUK
    7590 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    and posting it on the forum achieves what exactly?

it makes more work for us, but ultimately does NOTHING.

the devs are more active on reddit and twitter, but on here, we are the ones who have to deal with it, and there is NOTHING we can do about it other than uphold the forum rules.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1043 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

the devs are more active on reddit and twitter, but on here, we are the ones who have to deal with it, and there is NOTHING we can do about it other than uphold the forum rules.

Star I for one would like to think the Devs or an EA rep or whoever is responsible would come on their own forums and acknowledge there is not enough cheat detection currently in BF1 with FF and let us know they are implementing more measures and soon. They made this forum so we could voice our opinions and add feedback/suggestions and the likes. Cheater threads are no different.. discussions about the current lack of a proper anticheat in BF1.

Paid top price for premium and I've not played for the last two weeks due to obvious cheats running around undetected in the servers we've played on. I could post evidence of at least 2 cheats which are currently undetected by FF. One of those has over 10000+ downloads. How many has FF banned.. not a single one because it has no way of detecting it. That's the problem with BF1... lack of effective detection. Bf4 had better detection as did every other title release. These two cheats would have been flagged on release.

I understand your voluntary work must be tedious at times and fair play to you and every mod..ye do a great job keeping the forums clean but when an issue this game-changing goes untouched for so many months, it's no surprise there is the level of anger, hackusations etc that we've seen to date.

People are only trying to get acknowledgement of the issue, some action and improvements to the current ac setup and as a result.. a better, cleaner game for all. Who wouldn't want that? .. cheaters and those making profits from the cheats.

Mods could support the community and pass it on up the chain as you have done in the past. BF1 is a great game but the cheating has really knocked BF1 once the hype settled. I am by no means talking the game itself down. It's fantastic but I can't enjoy it until they improve the level of anti-cheat. I will give it another run this week as I've heard of a couple of banwaves.

Fierce.
  • emerson1975
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017

As much as we have not seen eye to eye pal I think the majority of the community understand what your saying and appreciate what you do.
    But it's more than frustrating when you have to sign up to reddit or Twitter to voice your opinions.
    I asked tiggr last week about the cheating situation and got zero.......
    But he was more than happy to chat to trivialxfactor about stuff!
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is this forum for then?
    To gloryfy the GREAT game BF1, hold hands and sing kumbayya?

If you as a moderator say it's useless, why not just tell your bosses to shut the thing down all together..
    It would not be a grat loss either, because it has turned into a toxic mess.