Epic magical moments/ montages

Comments

• Sed83
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    not epic kills but epic squad gameplay like we were special forces of some sort...

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sed83 wrote: »
    not epic kills but epic squad gameplay like we were special forces of some sort...

Like us lot you mean.@Chillmatic_86 @fisknyllet17 @Prep768 and special guest Regi_ll

• fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We kicked buttocks.
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some more limpetlovin'... Enjoy ..

• blindsniper63
    Some more limpetlovin'... Enjoy ..

LMFAO with the Zepplin fail.
  • blindsniper63
    I've got Trokeys back then feed him a victim, then 5 blown up in enemy tank.

@Chillmatik_86 @Pre768 @Trokey66

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've got Trokeys back then feed him a victim, then 5 blown up in enemy tank.

@Chillmatik_86 @Pre768 @Trokey66

Nice one
  • MammiBoo
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MammiBoo wrote: »

Presenting you how "OP" fighter is.

@MammiBoo Magnificent Men in their flying machines! absolute class.

Thx mate , everyone can do it believe me.
  • Chillmatik_86
    edited March 2017
    Traded the Operations for some Conquest (of campers paradise)
    Had a few laughs and made another funtage of moments i find worth sharing
    Also: @blindsniper63 & @Prep768 there's one moment in it in honor of you guys, i think you'll recognise it when you see it :)
    Anyway, enjoy...

• Chillmatik_86
    edited March 2017
    @Ben8D8over thats some epic eskrima stuff right there, love it!
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Ben8D8over thats some epic eskrima stuff right there, love it!

Thanks bruh :smile:
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    Taking down a Sentry... in a way I didn´t know was possible :smile:

I didn't even know you could vault over other players???
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Gforce81 wrote: »
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    Taking down a Sentry... in a way I didn´t know was possible :smile:

I didn't even know you could vault over other players???

Neither did I, just a split second decision to press the climb button, with that large gun hanging out. I thought I was toast when he appeared in front of me, as the ribbon blocked my view, lol, out of ammo and all...
  • Bruno_Rekt_0-9
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The award to the most oblivious BF1 player goes to.....
  • Chillmatik_86

Thats magic. Have tried the gasmask kill a few times but IF the mask does damage the clowns i tried it on fukked off so i had to just shoot them :(
    Simply shooting campers down is not that epic...
  • Bruno_Rekt_0-9
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Thats magic. Have tried the gasmask kill a few times but IF the mask does damage the clowns i tried it on fukked off so i had to just shoot them :(

same for me, I expected this guy to turn & shovel me just like the 30 guys before him did :)
    I have since found out that if you double tap them with a pistol while inside them, then hit gas mask, it’s almost instant & they don’t have time to run… HAPPY TROLLING
  • Chillmatik_86

same for me, I expected this guy to turn & shovel me just like the 30 guys before him did :)
    I have since found out that if you double tap them with a pistol while inside them, then hit gas mask, it’s almost instant & they don’t have time to run… HAPPY TROLLING

Oh thanks for that tip i will be trying that out first thing next time i'm online :)
  • blindsniper63
    Traded the Operations for some Conquest (of campers paradise)
    Had a few laughs and made another funtage of moments i find worth sharing
    Also: @blindsniper63 & @Prep768 there's one moment in it in honor of you guys, i think you'll recognise it when you see it :)
    Anyway, enjoy...

I think i owe you a couple of beers as you made me so happy watching the enemy getting turned into canned meat in the Artillery trucks!