Weekly Debrief

I keep joining operations games by myself.

Arsentic
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
The only game mode I play is operations. I have spent the last 25 minutes trying to get in a 64 player game. 5 times I have joined a server alone. WTF? Why is there no operations server browser. Total BS

Comments

• Arsentic
    Since making this post I have joined another 2 games alone. I am getting pissed off
  • Arsentic
    Anotha one by myself. I have tried all for maps. There is not a single in progress game for me to join? I have great internet, 150down and 50 up. My speedtest redlines
  • nullifi3d
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well at least you can play with all your friends. :|
  • staale02
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You should try Quickmatch/operations. This is what I had to do. However, right now the server don't seem to be very responsive.
  • BAITness
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    staale02 wrote: »
    You should try Quickmatch/operations. This is what I had to do. However, right now the server don't seem to be very responsive.

Thank you so much for this tip, I have been having this problem and this solution worked.
  • GauravNikoBellic
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same problem here and yeah quick match doesn't work either
  • BAITness
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BAITness wrote: »
    staale02 wrote: »

Thank you so much for this tip, I have been having this problem and this solution worked.

I was excited to get back into operations, only to find that despite having an entire team I was still the only player on point. Rest of attackers sat back and sniped. This game is just awful sometimes.
  • Arsentic
    I cannot find any games in the new operations. Just join 3 by myself alone. I AM SO MAD
  • Arsentic
    I HAVE LOST HOURS OF MY LIFE JOINING GAMES ALONE
  • xphilipjfryx
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Operations is dead Nobody plays it because Most people don't play objectives on attacking side and if you do there little room for error that and it takes forever to finish a match .
  • Arsentic
    I just joined 6 games alone. In a row. On DLC and base maps...
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Dead game mode lmao
  • xXxTheCipherxXx
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Quickmatch hardly works for me anymore either, and 90% of the time i get the Kaiserschlatch whatever operation.

I was on the fence about buying premium now i feel ripped off.
  • xXxTheCipherxXx
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why the **** doesn't this have a server browser is beyond me. people have been complaining about this mode for months now and nothing is done. Aren't we paying customers?
    Can I get a refund on premium? Oh, of course not. Crooks.
  • LumoColor
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I get the same issue with PC Operations matchmaking most of the time you get an empty server on your own or a server with not enough players to start game, BUT if you reconnect you get a different server that also does not have enough players or one that has just started.
    Its either that or 5 tickets from the end on losing side, spend as much time finding a playable game than playing these days its getting quite sad, it would be nice if someone had a look at this and found out what was going on.
  • Arsentic
    I HAVE JUST JOINED 4 GAMES IN A ROW ALONE USING QUICKMATCH
  • Tynamo_Games
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have tried to join at least 5 games on frontlines all empty. Same thing happens to me on Star Wars Battlefront on DLC content maps.
  • Arsentic
    Can't find a game of operations with the new DLC!!!!!!
  • Kingshaun2k
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This always happens to me, yesterday it took me 5 attempts to join a server that had a decent amount of people in, the 4 first attempts were empty servers. I was using the quick match option as well.
  • r1ch4rdNZ
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    C'mon you know it is worth it just to watch that sweet intro movie every time lol. Actually getting a lobby with any players in it is just a bonus.