The Scout weapon you use determines your IQ

realistalive
606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
8YPIZTo.png
N4tA60k.png
QZDE7af.png
vtm5rmQ.png
O2WyQWN.png
UDbjmnv.png
img
XmcL7KZ.png
YFG67n7.png
jmXHF9s.png
wbvG7qq.png
giphy.gif
Scientists have already proven that those whom'st'v'd'nt'ed use the Gewehr M.95 have super-intellectual abilities and have transcended beyond the human rationale.

Comments

• Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bias is strong with this one
  • DrVanNostrand1
    869 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    18256990.jpg
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well we all know which one OP uses
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well I must be completely **** then, cos I adore the M1903 Experimental. Sure it's not exactly good, but it's fun. Satisfying as hell when I beat Automaticos in CQC as well.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Does this belong in bf1 General?

Regards it's wrong; all scout rifles are on par. If you did this vsing other class weapons it'd work better
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Regards it's wrong; all scout rifles are on par.

^This more or less. Each one seems to have its ups and downs as apposed to another. Probably one of the most balanced weapon sets in the game, in terms of no gun its just WAY better than all others in every area... oddly.

• Lum_The_Invader
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    So since I use the M1903 marksman, does that make me an omnipotent being with divine powers that ultimately enables me to create and destroy universes?
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'd say you fall somewhere into the middle w/ the m1903 marksman, it has a sweetspot of 100-150m which for it to be effective requires you to be at least 100 m away from the action. Which is a bit on the lower side of the IQ scale. It deals low damage up close and I've noticed it to be the prime choice for the hill humpers... and if you're PTO'ing and running around flags with the M1903 you're just hampering yourself as there are much better alternatives.