What's your highest killstreak with out dying?

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hahaa just took a look at the BFTracker... Nemesis streaks would also be fun to mention maybe..?
    Mine is 9... Must have been a hillhumper getting syringed and t-bagged all over his/her campers hangout spots :D

7 For me, enemy must have been in an Artillery truck lol.
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have a 36 streak, but that includes vehicles. On foot, strictly guessing, I'd say is about 12. Nemesis streak is 8, but nemesis kills is 31? That guy must have been p/o'd.
  • urban2544
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    13 for me
  • Genocidalogik305
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    37 with the artie truck
  • Sed83
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Spluwacz wrote: »
    Sed83 wrote: »
    my highest killstreak without dying is 82-0 in a tank playing operation kaiserschlacht... however in battlefield tracker it shows im at 79... but i have a youtube video showing i went 82-0 though...

It looks like it doesn't count, assist counts as kills

i think u're right man.. i just watched the vid again and i had 3 assists counted as kills...
  • DEMONHUNTER918
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My nemesis streak is only 6. Not sure who it was, but I'm sure it was with the Model 10 slug as well. When I got my 11 kill streak with it I noticed a few people switching to it before the round was over. Slug slingin' fun! :D
  • Ravenousld3341
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And no.... It wasn't in a stupid tank. I did it on Monte Grappa with that dual mag SMG elite kit.
    Seriously check my stats, I don't even have 30 tank kills.
  • StonetRose7
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    40 on foot
  • Akikoooo
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    59, the blimp is overpowered
  • Forkbeard84
    1553 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    23, I think it was when I was playing Support but got into D turret on Monte Grappa. I had a good team all around me protecting the flag and the enemy just kept rushing the turret. I killed some of the same guys two or three times from my rotating turret easy chair. It was epic!

Infantry kill streak? Probably no higher than 8, maybe even less. I know its at least five because I got at least one medal that required 5 kills in a life.

I also have 10 enemy kill streaks while on horseback. Funny is I've hit a 9 or 10 kill streak from horseback quite a few times but never gone over it. I think its because by the time I get up to 10 kills, my left thumb gets tired from running the horse around. The horse is my favorite.
  • Workhorse_2836
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I went 42-18 yesterday as assault on giants shadow had a 22 kill streak with the autimatico storm.
  • mofo1811
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    95 with the fighter plane.
  • Red_Angelus86
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    My highest is 34... but i play just as infantry.
    The problem is ammunition. So many times i die because i just got my pistol...
  • AmericanBadAzz23
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My highest is 34... but i play just as infantry.
    The problem is ammunition. So many times i die because i just got my pistol...

Was playing a game of Argonne Forest last night and kept having that problem. At least 6 to 7 supports on my team and nobody was throwing ammo. All the supports act like throwing Ammo packs cost them money or something. WTF?!
  • StonetRose7
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I went 42-18 yesterday as assault on giants shadow had a 22 kill streak with the autimatico storm.

Good going,especially with automatico on giant shadow.Was it around C and D flag?
  • Red_Angelus86
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mine (34) was on Argon forest with automatico as well. I love the E flag (upper floor)... running and gunning at its best. However it was ended by and inceniary nade... :/
  • Workhorse_2836
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    Stonetrose7 yeah it was in the blimp mostly just running the hill. It was a close game 1000-936 but we lost lol.
  • Forkbeard84
    Spluwacz wrote: »
    I've been playing a while and got 46 kills and 0 deaths in a tank in conquest, video below, what's the highest flawless killstreak that anybody got ?

Very nice run. I noticed you never switch to first person view. Might have been able to get even more kills if you did that occasionally. Great that you had a squadmate Dom999 in your tank the whole time. He didn't get a lot of kills but probably gave a lot of helpful suppression. Good job staying alive the whole round.
  • Forkbeard84
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    Here´s one of my killstreaks, first in a tank, then on foot, then found a horse and finished my streak on the horse as far as I could :smile:

Great vid. I like the music. And awesome horse run at the end. You stole the horse killing the cavalry guy while he was dismounted. Way to survive.
  • aseveredfoot
    2445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    21 I think. Done with an artillery truck I stole from some camper.