Weekly BF

Squad Suppression Assist Ribbon Broken

CSoule810
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Anyone else having issues with the Squad Suppression Assist Ribbon working? I've gotten 2+ squad suppression assists in multiple games and it won't give it to me.

Comments

• stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You have to get 5 in a game don't you?
  • CSoule810
    The Ribbon of Sacred Unity - Do 2 Squad Suppression Assists in a round

Should only be 2, that's why I'm confused. But it could be broken like the medals that need squad supp. Wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ah, my bad.

I just looked at my ribbons, i have at least one of every ribbon so none are truly broken, some do not get counted sometimes though for some reason, for example ribbon of the stag, 10 kills in a round, i have noticed sometimes i will have 30+ kills but only get 2 ribbons, who knows what happens there.
  • CSoule810
    Must just be getting unlucky with it counting the assists then, that's the only one I don't have
  • VarmintKong
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    I get so mad when I want to suppress for my squadmate and some blueberry gets the kill instead. Only counts as a suppression assist vs a squad suppression assist.
  • Mcfat101
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm having the same problem. Not able to get the Ribbon of Sacred Unity even though i personally counted 5 squad assists in the round.
  • shaner211
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem here, only ribbon I haven't got and I've definitely got more than two in a round.
  • lover220
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing to me . i got all ribbons except this one . Tried 2 times each in diffrent game and the result no ribbon given to me .
  • XDark__PoisonX
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It seems to be broken for me too. It's the only ribbon I don't have and I have definitely earned 2 squad suppression assists in multiple rounds.

Also with the ribbon of the stag, I've noticed I don't receive as much as I'm supposed to when using a vehicle halfway through a round, so maybe it only counts kills whilst on foot, or just simply the vehicles are buggy when counting kills? I could be entirely wrong here though.
  • the_hodge_man
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd been trying to get this ribbon for a loooooooooonngggg time, finally got it when i got 2 squad suppression assist at the same time, i.e my team mate got a multi kill that i was suppressing. Done it countless time separately and it didn't count, try getting a multi squad suppression and it might just register.

i done it on domination on ballroom suppressing the corridor from flag A to flag C if anyone's interested
  • PhilCliff
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Happens to me often. Not just that either, others too.

I had to get 20 kills in a TDM server the other day for 25k xp and the medal.

I got 23 and I still didn't get it....
  • fvliert
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    had the same problem yesterday, i have to get 10 in total for the medal. counted 4 in game (fort de vaux) and the medal counter only says i got 2.
    i saved my gameplay and watched it, it says Squad Suppressive Assist 4 times 100% but the counter just doenst accept them.

when i die and still get the suppressive assist because my squad member kills the guy it counted the assist, so maybe you have to be dead?!
    i cant imagine that to be the goal for the medal but it seems that way..

anyone else still has the same issues?!