How to level up fast?

nefariouscheat
556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hi there fellas,

Well, I am almost level 91. But I really want to reach 100 before the new DLC is released the 14th of March. Which mode is the best? I can easily get 60-80 kills on Operations each match. Maybe I already play on my best to gain XP... I don't know. How do you guys play to gain the most XP?

Greetings. :)

Comments

• Cart3r27
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Squad boost-Team Leader-Call Objectives-Conquest

Don't forget to spot everything-Planes, soldiers, tanks etc...
  • nefariouscheat
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Problem is, I don't have any Squad Boost. For some reason I don't get my premium battlepacks... pff. I play objective... But mostly supporting with killing/defending. Always spotting!
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm in the same boat as you, I'm at 94. I've decided to grind it out in CQ. One tip and this will sound strange but stay away from teams that are steamrolling the other side, scores tend to be low for most of the players on the winning team. When everyone is hunting kills it tends to be spread out, plus the objectives are already capped.
  • Cart3r27
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Motafied wrote: »
    Problem is, I don't have any Squad Boost. For some reason I don't get my premium battlepacks... pff. I play objective... But mostly supporting with killing/defending. Always spotting!

Damn, I got like 5/6 I haven't used yet lol
  • iano1978
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    get 60-80 kills on Operations

Capping 10 flags in conquest will get you the same score + whatever kills/supplies/revives/spots etc you get on top of that as a bonus.
    I'm Lv94 at the moment and I find capping flags is by far the best way to get quick points.

• Michael_Seaman
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Once you hit lvl 99 the grind becomes even more tedious because there are like 2,000,000 points just between lvl 99 and 100 if I remember correctly. So it feels like you're stuck on lvl 99 forever.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Used 2x xp boost. Kill at a high rate and cap flags at a high rate. Also use the squad commands.
  • DCFC79
    387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why the rush to get 100XP before the dlc is released.
  • lionking7001
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is actually 2 620 000 point between 99 and 100. If you have 1500 points/min it will take about 30hours between 99 and 100. In other words it will be really difficult!
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi there fellas,

Well, I am almost level 91. But I really want to reach 100 before the new DLC is released the 14th of March. Which mode is the best? I can easily get 60-80 kills on Operations each match. Maybe I already play on my best to gain XP... I don't know. How do you guys play to gain the most XP?

Greetings. :)

Ops with boost seems about the best way to get xp. Even without it the xp seems to be the best. Domination has great xp per minute played if you don't mind matches ending extremely fast. Often 3-5 minutes.
  • lionking7001
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Do everything you can to get your team win! Firstly you get alot of points from medpacks ammopacks.... Capture flags and go for every object. Be the squadleader and mark flags. If your team wins you will get a high points multiplayer. As a medic you have a lot of ways to earn points but if the team lacks ammo go support.
  • Survies
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Here is one-time boost. Its all about elite codex. Get all elite codexes to 499 kills, then launch operation or a conquest, just to be sure you'll have enough time to get final kills with all "elite" weapons and aswell getting nice xp boost(x2.5 in some operations). If you have Xp boost, activate it in the beginning too. If you get lucky enough and win your match you will get something around 1 000 000 xp in the end.
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That is actually a pretty amazing idea lol. That'd be some crazy xp
  • dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I got 84k on a conquest game when finishing the 2nd Medic Elite weapon codex with a squad boost ... now I will only finish the other elite codex when I have a squad boost
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Playing CQ you should get 15k-25k per game plus bonus if your at that rank, add a squad XP boost into that and you are laughing, personally i just scrapped 9 of them.
    The other thing to do is the Elite Codices, 25k exp for 500 kills with each qualifying weapon.
  • BigWoofWoof
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Play Conquest
    Cap Flags - I capped 14 in a single game last night
    Use Squad XP Boost
    Resupply ammo/medic packs
    Become a squad leader

I'm only at rank 89 and I find the grind difficult at times
  • lionking7001
    @Motafied how are you doing? Update :-)
  • BigWoofWoof
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hit rank 90 there - silver ensign - quite cool
  • Berksmash
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah lots of good tips in here but you need to focus on your spm. Elite codices are also a nice bump, 25k do each. Cap flags and waste people as much as you can. People often underestimate how much squad orders contribute to your score when you're on top of them too.
  • nefariouscheat
    Survies wrote: »
    Here is one-time boost. Its all about elite codex. Get all elite codexes to 499 kills, then launch operation or a conquest, just to be sure you'll have enough time to get final kills with all "elite" weapons and aswell getting nice xp boost(x2.5 in some operations). If you have Xp boost, activate it in the beginning too. If you get lucky enough and win your match you will get something around 1 000 000 xp in the end.
    Damm. This is a damm good one! LOL.

SPM is currently almost 1200 so doing pretty well now...