Boat Back Side Dog Tag

V4NILLABE4R
315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Does anyone know if Dreadnought kills (AA guns to be fair as thats all I can usually get) count towards this or do you specifically have to use the torpedo boat to get all 100 kills?

Comments

• boutneus
    2479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Torpedo boat, any seat
  • V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks. Not a fan so was hoping the Dreadnought would count, but want all the tags so will grind it out...
  • Rasgyn_PS
    325 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No, its one of those dogtags i will never have. Also, its either killing a dreadnought with a torpedoboat is not a kill, or its one of those matches when some of my kills arent registered as kills. Im pretty sure i downed at least 5-10 dreadnoughts, yet my torpedoboat progress is at an amazing ... 1! :(
  • cremertieNL
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i have 100 destoy the torpedo boat and 18 dreadnought and 8 of the other boat but no dogtag and when is the 100 destoy count when they have release it the dogtag? cant find enything about it
  • Twitch__NorkDorf
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Does the destroyer count?
  • cremertieNL
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    got it you need destroy 100 torpedoboat with the topedoboot nothing else that caunts:P in yout battlerlog go to the torpedoboat there you see how manny you destroy not in the game
  • Sword-of-Cyric
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Does the destroyer count?

It should, since it counts for the ribbon
  • DaMutha1
    1412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just got this last night, finally!
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sure the Detroyer kills do not count towards this dog tag because I already have 2 service stars but stil no dog tag.
  • CanonFodder23
    354 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you're talking about the 100 kills with a boat, then it's any weapon. Quite easy to grind out. Fao Fortress is a good one, drive a flag near the sea, switch to front gunner and blast away.