Battlefield 4 - Community Missions

2»

Comments

• fbsketcher
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    weapon and individual missions are better. How about offering truly unique items like a new camo suit like white for snow or true black for night maps.

a non glare reward for snipers.

also just took part in the new capricorn medal mission , got at least 15 grenade kills but no medal.
  • HazardMutation
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hello Braddock512,

we just have had the Zodiac mission for the Aquarius Dog Tag ended. The goal was to archive 15 million kills with the spyder as a community.
    At the end didn't we even achieved 10% of this amount. Actually it was less then 3%.
    Seems like there wasn't enough players interested. Furthermore many players still don't know how to unlock the spyder - even with fast forwarded community support. So I ask you to reactivate this mission with lowered conditions. Or as an individually mission just for people who are actually interested in.

Sincerely,
    Hazard
  • Blutwor
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello BF4 community,

how about to create a community mission to be able to get the 3x scope for Magnum .44 -> example get 25 headshots (or even more) with Magnum .44.

I have no chance to purchase Battlefield 3 for XBOX One anymore (even it is in the list of XONE backwards compatibility) and I really would like to be able to somehow achieve this scope for Magnum .44.

Thanks for all the effort you put into BF4. It is a wonderful game that gave me already tons of hours of fun and I am really happy about it.

Tom
  • wethepeople403
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think your best bet would be to reverse the UI, yes i know those options are still there but people seem less likely to play them since they have to go set up search options and change them whenever they want to play a different mode. I get you wanted to give it some universal dashboard that let's you jump through the games but seriously your typical gamer will tend to stick with one or 2 games at a time so by doing the UI change you were basically saying hey jump between our games and screw the rest. That's a fine decision to make but not giving the option to switch back to the old interface was a **** move. You talk about "reviving" modes that are stagnant well giving that option would be a hell of a lot easier to bring them back. It's idiotic ideas that aren't properly tested on the average general user of your product that will be the reason for people leaving for something else. Hell i love the bf series but since you guys came out with a BS points system that allows you to buy whichever item instead of having to play a gun to unlock items in a way you see ordered where is my incentive to keep improving a gun or my skills of i stack the deck right at the start. Say for example, buying a kit as to working your way and unlocking everything in that class or kit. The time involved makes for a better player, the money you thought you would make making with shortcuts in fact pushes people who enjoy working for things. It's like have 2 classes of people the self made rich and the born rich. The person make the profit respects it and worked for it the person born with it doesn't care because they didn't work for it so they take it for granted.
    Stop allowing people to have handouts and start making them try and give us back the old interface we all loved in bf 3 and 4. By we i mean the true long time fans of the series. And yes i own more then just what my page has listed. Also push Microsoft to make 1943 backwards finally.
  • RathAllor
    I like the mode specific games for a few reasons.

1) It increases the usage of lesser played game modes (Carrier Assault, Chainlink, Gunmaster, etc)
    2) It enforces team play rather than just shoot 'em up

I also enjoyed the Astrology Sign opportunities. I wasn't able to play all of them, so i'd like another crack at them.
  • daelin4
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hit 50 vehicles lased by PLD/ Soflam
    Destroy 25 vehicles lased by PLD/ Soflam
    Gain a Laser Target Destroy score 10 times
    Gain Mark Vehicle score 100 times
  • RAmboten10
    Pessoal, nao tem server brasileiro
  • ThoniBulletti
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2017
    So I played obliteration over and over, racked up a total of about 50k Points. still the Mission advancement meter on battlelog showed 150 Points. I couldnt Claim the badge at any Point. What's the Magic behind it?
  • Bdani93
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So I played obliteration over and over, racked up a total of about 50k Points. still the Mission advancement meter on battlelog showed 150 Points. I couldnt Claim the badge at any Point. What's the Magic behind it?

Same here
  • REISCARR
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Pra quem curte os gráficos do jogo, se inscreva no canal
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0xKHaGQF5esfdUEbV2T97A
  • DigitalHype
    767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I completed the June (Gemini) mission for BF4. (5000 or more score on ranked Rush). It said we would have the dogtag reward by Jun 26. But, I still do not have the dogtag? Did I need to do something else to get it?
  • DigitalHype
    767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I completed the June (Gemini) mission for BF4. (5000 or more score on ranked Rush). It said we would have the dogtag reward by Jun 26. But, I still do not have the dogtag? Did I need to do something else to get it?

BTW, this is what I'm referring to. Twitter shows BF4 tag was "up for grabs" too.

• Braddock512
    1275 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    You have to claim it.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/communitymissions/

If you don't claim it before it ends, it goes away.

-Braddock512-
This discussion has been closed.