Just got 1.07 update

Naruto1990ss
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
And the size is 7.3 gb for ps4...

Comments

• HUMANFRAIL7Y
    687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder when we could finally download the new maps. Surely, we're not fortunate enough to be able do so right after the downtime, correct? The PS Store has to update first? :s
  • Eraser_uk
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    They have massively nerfed the AA gun so prepare to just get owned from the skies with no way of defending taking them down. they have reduced the damage by 50 % and taken away screen shake etc when are they going to realize that we need counters to things like vehicles.
  • FF_smart27
    1961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder when we could finally download the new maps. Surely, we're not fortunate enough to be able do so right after the downtime, correct? The PS Store has to update first? :s

You should be able to download now.
  • Pabodie1931
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A warning to anyone with a slow download speed, it's 7.3GB. Ouch.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    smart2705 wrote: »

The new maps are on the Store already? The update is live, but it's not coupled with the new maps, is it?
  • AltairRules69
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mine finished downloading a few mins ago and I can't sign into bf1 online
  • scorpionsITA84
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Download very slow for me in Europe. High traffic?
  • Rasgyn_PS
    325 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cant sign in either. I guess DICE knew its time to do the dishes and get some smokes from the supermarket.
  • KJ__HyperSlow
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The download also comes with a 2hr down time it is mentioned!
  • locoxy
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Scorpion sereno :wink: put pause and restart heeh
  • CHJLESHE
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So how big is the dlc (not the update)
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    8:08 in the East, and I still can't connect. I'll try again later.
  • ahxe45
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    East coast as well and still nothing. Hope the servers come back soon since a lot of people in the northeast are going to be home today cause of the snow.
  • Sed83
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i downloaded it in like 7 mins... does this include the maps etc...?
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    edited March 2017
    I believe it does, Sed.

8:20 AM and still nada. I swear that I'll probably wear out my square button (Go Online) before this day is over.

• Sed83
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    thank you starving millions... because everytime i update a new dlc on rainbow six siege it usually takes me 2-3 hours... but battlefield just 7 mins lol...
  • omar7oss911
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does the update include the dlc or does the dlc have a seperate download?
  • scorpionsITA84
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    locoxy wrote: »

Scorpion sereno :wink: put pause and restart heeh

Loco C'è! :)
  • FF_smart27
    1961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    smart2705 wrote: »

The new maps are on the Store already? The update is live, but it's not coupled with the new maps, is it?

There is no seperate download for maps and anything. It's one big patch.
  • s-jacko8
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    12:40pm in the uk. Servers still down.