'You have lost connection to the EA servers.'

Dovahki1n
220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So I downloaded the DLC got my hot chocolate and got ready to play, then it said 'You have lost connection to the EA servers'. I tried pressing square to go online, that did nothing. Is there some maintenance? I can't find anything about there being maintenance. :neutral: I need my Ribeyrolles! :smiley:

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• s1sscottishlobo
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's gonna be off for a couple hours I think.
  • Sed83
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the couple of hours is already up 25 mins ago...
  • zoinkersScoob
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My guess it's two DICE hours.
  • ackackackack
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Historically you're looking at 12 hours from update before it's ready/stable.
  • zoinkersScoob
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2D6 h?
  • binan1970
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So much for early access ,if they would only say what's wrong e would all understand but they don't..... sucks!! Sort your stuff out EA
  • HeavensElite
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes i just tried to get online downloaded the update and everything and can't play it if they ran a broadcast of it then they should have figured out if it had issues then so they could release it without the delay to us but nooooo this is ea we're talking about of course FML SMH!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dovahki1n
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's all good now.