Patch note online!

locoxy
158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Comments

• monkfishery
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    50% damage nerf on AA? 50%!!! really??? A good pilot already causes mayhem, a bad one does not - who wanted this change?
  • ChannonJ
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    50% damage nerf on AA? 50%!!! really??? A good pilot already causes mayhem, a bad one does not - who wanted this change?

I like to fly and the aa is a pain, but isn't it supposed to be?

I think the artillery aa was op, since they often sit out of bounds and are really difficult to kill, so yes I hope they nerfed that, but the stationery aa should have been left alone.

• ackackackack
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The aa nerf is just horrendous and that's coming from someone who likes to fly. So they've taken away the challenge of me sneaking up on the aa and trying to kill the gunner.
    I never normally comment on tweaks but this is just a terrible idea and flying is going to feel cheap now especially on operations.
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    The aa nerf is just horrendous and that's coming from someone who likes to fly. So they've taken away the challenge of me sneaking up on the aa and trying to kill the gunner.
    I never normally comment on tweaks but this is just a terrible idea and flying is going to feel cheap now especially on operations.

Just a thought I pulled from my **** but did they want to increase lifespan of the zeppelin behemoth in operations? <==forget this statement

Now what I missed in the notes. STILL THE REVIVE WEAPON BUG REAMAINS UNFIXED?
    This to me is the most annoying and gamebreaking bugs. The amount of times I got killed without a chance of defending myself because of it is to damn high!
    Post edited by McBaffel on
  • Matteox Guix
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    McBaffel wrote: »

Just a thought I pulled from my **** but did they want to increase lifespan of the zeppelin behemoth in operations? <==forget this statement

This to me is the most annoying and gamebreaking bugs. The amount of times I got killed without a chance of defending myself because of it is to damn high!
    I know the revive bug is fixed in the latest cte patch. So I think it will be fixed in the next retail patch (April?)
  • Sed83
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    did they nerf the AA because the airship is too easy to take down... i mean playing operation ballroom blitz, if there's an airship u can take it down in 1 minute... there are 4 AA guns in the courtyard area...
  • C4u-bomber
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017

uninstalled
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    McBaffel wrote: »

I know the revive bug is fixed in the latest cte patch. So I think it will be fixed in the next retail patch (April?)

Ok kind of new to all this what is cte?
    Plus if they fixed it why not include? I paid just as much as the people who get the fix early. So why should I/we be discriminated against?
  • FF_smart27
    1957 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So has the automatico been nerfed to death? You'all happy now? lol
  • sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    smart2705 wrote: »
    So has the automatico been nerfed to death? You'all happy now? lol

Don't like all the nerfs