march 14th servers still down after a lotted time EA makes no twitter updates.

Krumtastic
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
EA you guys need to really address this situation right now servers are down only on ps4 and my stats currently say 0. you guys have made no official announcement about an error occurring so what is going on here? and how do i get all my stats back ? you guys have really screwed the battlefield community over and im getting super sick of it. you guys test this dlc for awhile with pc players and now roll it out for preium users but instead of player we get stats reset and have to wait to play.

Comments

• scorpionsITA84
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Launch time in Sweden for DICE. Wait. :)
  • RobinDeGea
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They shut the server down and have maintenance for They Shall Not Pass. Even though they said it' was only about 2 hours from 3 AM but it's already an hour ahead. Anyway your stats isn't gone. They just have maintenance for PS4 Console right now.
  • Sed83
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    do u mean pc and xbox servers are up...? only ps4 is down..?
  • RobinDeGea
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Actually PC already has their maintenance at 1 AM. Xbox should be maintenance as well at 5 AM but they seems have issues with PS4 console right now so they haven't shut down xbox server
  • rwgillmer
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am south africa cant connect to EA server any idea when it will be up and running again? Time 15:08 no luck
  • gooner20112012
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why have kids no patience these days .Give it time people
  • TheAngryYankee
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why have kids no patience these days .Give it time people

It's not about patience, it's about EA failing to meet their deadline, and then not giving the player base a reason for the delay.