This Week in Battlefield V

As an ace pilot, I am flabbergasted with Dice's AA nerf...

Comments

• Eraser_uk
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is stupid new map 6 planes in the sky jump on th aa one is flying right at me from miles away hiting it over and over have to stop to let gun cool start shooting again get taken out by his bombs

One of them went 149 for 0 way to go balancing it ffs
  • Dupahh
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I see an ace pilot I leave the server.
  • Truffleshuffle03
    2267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Texator wrote: »
    I think it is a good change.
    Maybe more players will remember now all bullets damage a plane, a few supporter can shot a fighter down in no time.
    I have yet to see a bullet fired from a gun do more than 5 damage even using support class. If the plane is supper low on health they may get lucky but that's the only way.
  • Eraser_uk
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There seriously needs to be something in this game that limits how often bombs can be droped and they need to undo that nerf or put more aa guns on the maps this is killing the game there is no way that somone should be able to achieve 149 for 0
  • Lord_Beelzebub1
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Deadgedd wrote: »
    Dont like getting farmed? dont play on air dominated maps if your an infantry player just remove yourself from their food table
    Hopefully the new maps will allow more play then sniperfield or flyboyfield

There should be no such thing as "air dominated maps", that's the whole friggin point! There should be balance to where not one thing can dominate the entire map. Therefore I think you just admitted planes and constant bombing runs is OP. Hence your term, "air dominated maps".

Thanks for agreeing with us.

• Deadgedd
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dont like getting farmed? dont play on air dominated maps if your an infantry player just remove yourself from their food table

There should be no such thing as "air dominated maps", that's the whole friggin point! There should be balance to where not one thing can dominate the entire map. Therefore I think you just admitted planes and constant bombing runs is OP. Hence your term, "air dominated maps".

that was my point i avoid maps with a lot of air power i dont play them
  • DonkeyReins
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Unicong wrote: »
    I am going to rain lawn darts down so fast and so furiously, you're going to think you're Gerard Butler in 300.

I'll go with Michael Fassbender for $500 Alex

fight-in-shade.gif

• Netranger9
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its nothing personal but i would rather play with a cheater than these worthless **** pilots.If i could get at them i would rip out their spinal chord and use it to play golf with.
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    Its nothing personal but i would rather play with a cheater than these worthless **** pilots.If i could get at them i would rip out their spinal chord and use it to play golf with.

Someone needs some anger management classes. Easy boy it's a video game lol
  • Eraser_uk
    edited March 2017
    cant attach image
  • Netranger9
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »

Someone needs some anger management classes. Easy boy it's a video game lol

Lol,just taking the ****,they are becoming very annoying though.
  • AFROSRB
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DICE + (Un)Balance = BF1
  • Truffleshuffle03
    2267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017

So how many maps do you play then? Or do you stick to dom and tdm?
    Post edited by Truffleshuffle03 on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13045 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Unicong
    Cut out the stat bashing or you will be looking elsewhere to post.

• Unicong
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Unicong
    Cut out the stat bashing or you will be looking elsewhere to post.

Luv. u. so. much.
  • KorpusDraige
    2330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Mike_V1987 wrote: »
    stopped reading after "as an ace pilot"

Your loss :). Feel free to look at my stats, my psn ID is MannersmakethMen. Luv u lots xoxo

Stats mean nothing. What makes an ace pilot? Someone who can handle himself in a dogfight... Not talking about some low level pub dogfight. Someone who knows what they're doing and have done scrims. I don't consider no pub pilot an "ace pilot". I'm sure you can get quite a few kills, sure. I also have more kills then you in the air, but again means nothing.

On that note-

You've obviously never experienced what AA guns can do in a scrim. In a pub among others who have a half a brain? Sure, it's easier, especially when they can't focus on you 100% due to 31 other players on the map. But they can take you out of the battle if they're focused on you, keeping you at bay. So how about flanking it? What if they have a dogfighter on their team (such as a scrim), you can't flank the AA gun then, because that pilot will be watching you.

Why on earth would I care about what AA guns do in scrims? Why would almost 100% of battlefield players care about what happens in "scrims". I was adressing public matches. Combined stats are an overall image of what a player can output. Stats mean everything, anything beyond that is personal opinion. Which almost nobody cares about lol. 12v12's are almost completely irrelevant to most of the community. As a general statement, nobody cares who you personally think is an Ace pilot. One has to go off numbers. And my numbers (by 99% of the real community) are more then eligible to be considered Ace :).

You're not an ace. You're a pub pilot. If you were up against someone who knows what they're doing, your 50-0 game would be negative, you can bet on it. Why should you care what does what in scrims? It's how you improve yourself, going against good players and not noobs. My statement about AA guns in scrims- What they're capable of and not from the average person in a public game.

Again, stats don't mean nothing... This is coming from me, who has 250,000 Attack Jet kills in BF4 and 35,000 Plane kills in BF1. Sorry, but if you don't practice you would be a push over to those who do, "ace pilot".

My point in all of this is... AA guns can do a lot of damage if in the right hands and you don't see it often in ig pub games due to too many variables and not 100% focus on their goal. Planes are already too easy to use in BF1 and takes way less skill then previous titles.
  • Unicong
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Your loss :). Feel free to look at my stats, my psn ID is MannersmakethMen. Luv u lots xoxo

Stats mean nothing. What makes an ace pilot? Someone who can handle himself in a dogfight... Not talking about some low level pub dogfight. Someone who knows what they're doing and have done scrims. I don't consider no pub pilot an "ace pilot". I'm sure you can get quite a few kills, sure. I also have more kills then you in the air, but again means nothing.

On that note-

You've obviously never experienced what AA guns can do in a scrim. In a pub among others who have a half a brain? Sure, it's easier, especially when they can't focus on you 100% due to 31 other players on the map. But they can take you out of the battle if they're focused on you, keeping you at bay. So how about flanking it? What if they have a dogfighter on their team (such as a scrim), you can't flank the AA gun then, because that pilot will be watching you.

Why on earth would I care about what AA guns do in scrims? Why would almost 100% of battlefield players care about what happens in "scrims". I was adressing public matches. Combined stats are an overall image of what a player can output. Stats mean everything, anything beyond that is personal opinion. Which almost nobody cares about lol. 12v12's are almost completely irrelevant to most of the community. As a general statement, nobody cares who you personally think is an Ace pilot. One has to go off numbers. And my numbers (by 99% of the real community) are more then eligible to be considered Ace :).

You're not an ace. You're a pub pilot. If you were up against someone who knows what they're doing, your 50-0 game would be negative, you can bet on it. Why should you care what does what in scrims? It's how you improve yourself, going against good players and not noobs. My statement about AA guns in scrims- What they're capable of and not from the average person in a public game.

Again, stats don't mean nothing... This is coming from me, who has 250,000 Attack Jet kills in BF4 and 35,000 Plane kills in BF1. Sorry, but if you don't practice you would be a push over to those who do, "ace pilot".

My point in all of this is... AA guns can do a lot of damage if in the right hands and you don't see it often in ig pub games due to too many variables and not 100% focus on their goal. Planes are already too easy to use in BF1 and takes way less skill then previous titles.

Again entirely your opinion seeing as how I've never experienced said environment. You have no idea if that is true or not lol. And seeing as how I'm never going to, makes your point mute. To say that stats mean nothing is entirely illogical. That's like saying a player with a .21 kd and 400 spm is potentially better than a 1300 spm 4.5 kd player because he puts on his sweatband and plays 12v12 CQ lol. Kd alone doesn't mean anything, but combined stats mean everything bro. Really doesn't matter what your opinion is lol math is math, and the math of combined stats never lie.

You keep appealing to the extremely obscure bf competitive scene. Of course there are better pilots than me in those modes. But that scene is almost entirely irrelevant to the real battlefield community.

As you've never seen me fly it's all personal speculation on your end. And honestly you're the only person on planet earth who really cares about that lol. In the scene where everyone (except for a select few) resides. I am in fact an "ACE" pilot (just a word really). And the number back it up :). Seeing as how we don't know each other, anything beyond that is entirely your complete uninformed opinion.

PS. Lots of luvins xoxo
  • CaptaPraelium
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    stats never lie.
    lolol
    Eraser_uk wrote: »
    This is stupid new map 6 planes in the sky jump on th aa one is flying right at me from miles away hiting it over and over have to stop to let gun cool start shooting again get taken out by his bombs

One of them went 149 for 0 way to go balancing it ffs

Serves you right, I'm dead tired of telling people how to kill planes, only for them to ignore me and try AA
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

On that note-

Again entirely your opinion seeing as how I've never experienced said environment. You have no idea if that is true or not lol. And seeing as how I'm never going to, makes your point mute. To say that stats mean nothing is entirely illogical. That's like saying a player with a .21 kd and 400 spm is potentially better than a 1300 spm 4.5 kd player because he puts on his sweatband and plays 12v12 CQ lol. Kd alone doesn't mean anything, but combined stats mean everything bro. Really doesn't matter what your opinion is lol math is math, and the math of combined stats never lie.

You keep appealing to the extremely obscure bf competitive scene. Of course there are better pilots than me in those modes. But that scene is almost entirely irrelevant to the real battlefield community.

As you've never seen me fly it's all personal speculation on your end. And honestly you're the only person on planet earth who really cares about that lol. In the scene where everyone (except for a select few) resides. I am in fact an "ACE" pilot (just a word really). And the number back it up :). Seeing as how we don't know each other, anything beyond that is entirely your complete uninformed opinion.

PS. Lots of luvins xoxo
    Judging by your stats I would not call you even a querter of Ace Pilot.
  • Unicong

On that note-

PS. Lots of luvins xoxo
    Judging by your stats I would not call you even a querter of Ace Pilot.

Xoxo tell me now you really feel bb. I'm here for u. Always