Weekly BF

Platoons for Clans!!

Comments

• Adamski7805
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well spoken, same thing happens to my clan because of it... And Dice just keeps quiet about it. We are forced back to bf4, to bad.
  • RobDon526
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1st battlefield game I've played. What r platoons? 4 squads=20guys? I can barely find one guy to stay with me&play let alone 20 smh
  • mintmind32
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RobDon526 wrote: »
    1st battlefield game I've played. What r platoons? 4 squads=20guys? I can barely find one guy to stay with me&play let alone 20 smh

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/8966807593125562198/

thats a platoon.
    its an interface where you can see your members and on which server they are playing, share your emblem, share your tag, etc...
  • KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @ZombieGodCocaCo

They are doing something. They want to clan tags on only for clan members. So no random can wear those tags.

But it seems to be taking lots of time.

What I understood they want a perfect system. Just wondering when it will be out..
  • DonkeyBanger
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well spoken, same thing happens to my clan because of it... And Dice just keeps quiet about it. We are forced back to bf4, to bad.

Well said brother!
  • DonkeyBanger
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bump.....
  • StarscreamUK
    7328 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    1. Bumps are not allowed
    2. You bumped it immediately after posting..
  • DonkeyBanger
    edited March 2017
    ok, I thought there was a number of bumps you could have during a certain number of hours.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Worth reinstalling after DLC ? I guess not...
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Edit: Donkey Badger, I ll help you bump this thread, so perhaps blind or short sighted Dev will see this some day before its too late.
  • DonkeyBanger

Edit: Donkey Badger, I ll help you bump this thread, so perhaps blind or short sighted Dev will see this some day before its too late.

Add me to friends bro, I like to be around good people.
  • StarscreamUK
    7328 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Any further attempts to bump this thread will result in its locking.
  • DonkeyBanger
    edited March 2017

WHY are we not allowed to bump a legit thread?
  • DonkeyBanger
    @Braddock512
    G'day mate,
    are we allowed to bump threads? Is there a bump limit within a certain time duration? What are the rules in regards to bumping a legit thread?
  • xxShiftyxxx
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is your problem mate leave it open and bump as much as possible. We are getting no answers from any pathetic devs or producers
    On 2 big issues.
    Number 1 is platoons =wtf why take so long to sort it out.

Number 2 is Hardcore = put hard core settings back to what is was like in BF4.

Simple fixes = a lot of veterans returning.
  • DonkeyBanger
    What is your problem mate leave it open and bump as much as possible. We are getting no answers from any pathetic devs or producers
    On 2 big issues.

Good Sir, you have the warrior spirit for sure!
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lets keep the discussion on point and forget about the bumping please...
    I was very disapointed to see that both rented servers & clantags were widely untouched in the latest update on Tuesday March 14th....

BUT... and this is a huge BUT... We are now able to do 16v16 scrims like the good olde BF4-days.... :smiley:

HOW?
    You put a game of Frontline in the rotation!!
    Hereafter you add the Vanilla Conquest maps as you like or have agreed upon with the other clan....

NON-Premium players will be able to join the server after the game of Frontline is finished and the playercount for the server will now be set (glitched) to 16v16.

ESB-rules:
    1.1 Restrictions (Not Allowed)

Weapons:
    -Martini-Henri
    -Model 10-A Hunter
    -Automatico M1918 (All variants)

Grenades:
    -Gas Grenades

Gadgets:
    -Scout Flares are banned on Suez, Amiens, & Argonne Forest only.

Vehicles:
    All Behemoth use is banned. Including spawning on one.

Armor:
    -Armored Vehicles are limited to 1 of each type.
    -You may not have more than 2 Armored Vehicles spawned at any given time.

Air:
    -Air Vehicles are limited to 1 of each type.
    -You may not have more than 2 Air Vehicles spawned at any given time.

Other Vehicles:
    -The horse class and horses are banned. This means you can neither use a horse, nor spawn on one and get off and keep playing.

1.3 Server Settings

In order to set the server to 24 players max for Conquest, you will have to place 1 round of either Domination / TDM / War Pigeons in the map rotation prior/after to the Conquest Map you wish to play. We do recommend that teams have their players place themselves as “OFFLINE” on PSN in order to avoid friends joining on them by mistake.

Weapons:
    -MELEE ON
    -SHOTGUN ON
    -HANDGUN ON
    -EXPLOSIVES ON
    -LMG ON
    -SMG ON
    -SELF-LOADING RIFLES ON
    -SINGLE-ACTION RIFLES ON

Kits:
    -ASSAULT ON
    -MEDIC ON
    -SUPPORT ON
    -SCOUT ON
    -ELITE CLASSES OFF

Vehicles:
    -LAND VEHICLES ON
    -AIR VEHICLES ON

Misc:
    -KILL CAM ON
    -HUD ON
    -FRIENDLY FIRE OFF
    -REGENERATE HEALTH ON
    -3D SPOTTING ON
    -MINIMAP SPOTTING ON
    -ALWAYS FOG OFF
    -NAMETAGS ON
    -VEHICLE 3P CAM ON

Rules:
    -BULLET DAMAGE 100%
    -TICKET COUNT 50%
    -RESPAWN TIME 100%
    -VEHICLE RESPAWN 100%

• dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On 2 big issues.

Good Sir, you have the warrior spirit for sure!

I´m more afraid that this will result in a ban and/or locked thread, so being rude to the moderators is not "helping the cause"
  • DonkeyBanger
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    Lets keep the discussion on point and forget about the bumping please...
    I was very disapointed to see that both rented servers & clantags were widely untouched in the latest update on Tuesday March 14th....

BUT... and this is a huge BUT... We are now able to do 16v16 scrims like the good olde BF4-days.... :smiley:

HOW?
    You put a game of Frontline in the rotation!!
    Hereafter you add the Vanilla Conquest maps as you like or have agreed upon with the other clan....

NON-Premium players will be able to join the server after the game of Frontline is finished and the playercount for the server will now be set (glitched) to 16v16.

ESB-rules:
    1.1 Restrictions (Not Allowed)

Weapons:
    -Martini-Henri
    -Model 10-A Hunter
    -Automatico M1918 (All variants)

Grenades:
    -Gas Grenades

Gadgets:
    -Scout Flares are banned on Suez, Amiens, & Argonne Forest only.

Vehicles:
    All Behemoth use is banned. Including spawning on one.

Armor:
    -Armored Vehicles are limited to 1 of each type.
    -You may not have more than 2 Armored Vehicles spawned at any given time.

Air:
    -Air Vehicles are limited to 1 of each type.
    -You may not have more than 2 Air Vehicles spawned at any given time.

Other Vehicles:
    -The horse class and horses are banned. This means you can neither use a horse, nor spawn on one and get off and keep playing.

1.3 Server Settings

In order to set the server to 24 players max for Conquest, you will have to place 1 round of either Domination / TDM / War Pigeons in the map rotation prior/after to the Conquest Map you wish to play. We do recommend that teams have their players place themselves as “OFFLINE” on PSN in order to avoid friends joining on them by mistake.

Weapons:
    -MELEE ON
    -SHOTGUN ON
    -HANDGUN ON
    -EXPLOSIVES ON
    -LMG ON
    -SMG ON
    -SELF-LOADING RIFLES ON
    -SINGLE-ACTION RIFLES ON

Kits:
    -ASSAULT ON
    -MEDIC ON
    -SUPPORT ON
    -SCOUT ON
    -ELITE CLASSES OFF

Vehicles:
    -LAND VEHICLES ON
    -AIR VEHICLES ON

Misc:
    -KILL CAM ON
    -HUD ON
    -FRIENDLY FIRE OFF
    -REGENERATE HEALTH ON
    -3D SPOTTING ON
    -MINIMAP SPOTTING ON
    -ALWAYS FOG OFF
    -NAMETAGS ON
    -VEHICLE 3P CAM ON

Rules:
    -BULLET DAMAGE 100%
    -TICKET COUNT 50%
    -RESPAWN TIME 100%
    -VEHICLE RESPAWN 100%

Thanks for the Intel, I'll give it a go, cheers.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo

Who said we will bump it by posting bump ? We will have a discussion regarding the matter and there is nothing you can do !