Platoons for Clans!!

Comments

• dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any further attempts to bump this thread will result in its locking.

Who said we will bump it by posting bump ? We will have a discussion regarding the matter and there is nothing you can do !

Stahp it pls :smiley:
  • DonkeyBanger
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    Any further attempts to bump this thread will result in its locking.

Who said we will bump it by posting bump ? We will have a discussion regarding the matter and there is nothing you can do !

Stahp it pls :smiley:

uwotm8? :)
  • mintmind32
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Please guys. We dont want this thread to be locked - we are all in the same boat so stop that sh"t. Its not helping.
    I would voteban you if i could. You are risking a good thread with good suggestions because of your stupid behaviour.

I guess we just have to wait till the next CTE announcement is online.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what really blows my mind is the sheer lack of information from Dice...
    Just give us a friggin´ month or something where we can expect these things or if these even are on the drawingboard...
    I think by just give us some basic information about the status of these things would improve the general attitude of the community towards Dice....

Like:

"Uhhm... We are really busy here at Dice but atm we are working on improving these core-elements of Bafflefield:
    Rented Servers - ETA may 2017
    Clantags - ETA june 2017
    Gamemode CQ small - will release with In The Name Of The Tsar - summer 2017 "

FFS.....
  • mintmind32
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    BikingViking wrote a week ago: their will be news "very soon"

my girlfriend would go nuts if i said that to her almost a week ago lol
  • StarscreamUK
    7337 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Worth reinstalling after DLC ? I guess not...

Edit: Donkey Badger, I ll help you bump this thread, so perhaps blind or short sighted Dev will see this some day before its too late.

Why you think something needs bumping especially after posting and then posting the above directly after is the problem

Deliberate bumping is NOT allowed and is specifically stated in the forum rules

Unwanted topics
    Posts and threads containing the following elements, per the judgment of forum staff, are not permitted:
    • Obscenity
    • Sexism
    • Racism
    • Personal defamation
    • Harassment, including, but not limited to personal attacks, racism, hate speech, stat-bashing, etc.
    • Encouragement of illegal activity
    • Spam
    • "Necroing" threads
    • Repeat posting
    • All-caps posts and thread titles
    • Flaming
    • “Bumps” - including 'necroing'
    • Advertising
    • Political and religious discussions
    • "Official" threads
    • "Master Race" comments - enjoy your platform but do not harass others for their choice.
    • Discussion of moderation.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Edit: Donkey Badger, I ll help you bump this thread, so perhaps blind or short sighted Dev will see this some day before its too late.

Why you think something needs bumping especially after posting and then posting the above directly after is the problem

Deliberate bumping is NOT allowed and is specifically stated in the forum rules

Unwanted topics
    Posts and threads containing the following elements, per the judgment of forum staff, are not permitted:
    • Obscenity
    • Sexism
    • Racism
    • Personal defamation
    • Harassment, including, but not limited to personal attacks, racism, hate speech, stat-bashing, etc.
    • Encouragement of illegal activity
    • Spam
    • "Necroing" threads
    • Repeat posting
    • All-caps posts and thread titles
    • Flaming
    • “Bumps” - including 'necroing'
    • Advertising
    • Political and religious discussions
    • "Official" threads
    • "Master Race" comments - enjoy your platform but do not harass others for their choice.
    • Discussion of moderation.

What you re on about ? I made a post, and I forgot to add something, I edited that in. Please dont derail the topic.

Anyways, platoons should have been added since day 1, but we all know very well that this is reskinned Battlefront, and battlefront didnt have platoons. Our community regrets buying bf1 because we felt like playing Call of Duty with slightly larger maps and vehicles. But this is what bf1 is all about isnt it ? Milk money out of CoD children.
  • xxShiftyxxx
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well help us out @StarscreamUK use your powers and get a producer or dev to look at the community's problems. Which are mainly always talked about in forums.

Platoons and HC settings back too BF4.

Give us some answers instead off ignoring us.
  • StarscreamUK
    7337 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited March 2017

What you re on about ? I made a post, and I forgot to add something, I edited that in. Please dont derail the topic.

Anyways, platoons should have been added since day 1, but we all know very well that this is reskinned Battlefront, and battlefront didnt have platoons. Our community regrets buying bf1 because we felt like playing Call of Duty with slightly larger maps and vehicles. But this is what bf1 is all about isnt it ? Milk money out of CoD children.

Listen. I know your posting history. You made a post 1 minute later you made another post containing nothing but your quoted post and didn't edit the first post and then edited your second post later. What YOU seem to forget is that we can see all edits made and the times they are made. The only people getting close to derailing this topic are those wanting to bump.

All we can do is give feedback. We have no direct contact to producers.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Listen. I know your posting history. You made a post 1 minute later you made another post containing nothing but your quoted post and didn't edit the first post and then edited your second post later. What YOU seem to forget is that we can see all edits made and the times they are made. The only people getting close to derailing this topic are those wanting to bump.

All we can do is give feedback. We have no direct contact to producers.

Listen, if the forums dont work properly this isnt my issue, take it up with developers or those responsible for forum. If I clicked to edit my post and it suddenly double posted this isnt my problem. If you have personal issues with me, PM me any time. Last I checked I was never able to make double posts. And no one is bumping this thread, we re having a discussion, so please feel free to moderate other areas and topics we re fine here mate.
  • StarscreamUK
    Lmao personal problem's with you? I don't care about you. Im only in here because of violations.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    Stop derailing it please.

Anyone whos on reddit or twitter or wherever else Devs may be hiding, have you heard anything ?
  • Jaskaman
    668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We want this to happen, but do not cause this thread to be locked... Seriously guys.
  • _BobcatYEEEAHHHH
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lmao personal problem's with you? I don't care about you. Im only in here because of violations.

Has any progress been made about this topic? @Braddock512 says he would forward it to the devs months ago only for nothing to happen.
  • DonkeyBanger
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Has any progress been made about this topic? @Braddock512 says he would forward it to the devs months ago only for nothing to happen, in my limited perception, but I am probably wrong.
    Fixed your post.

It was forwarded to the devs. We've had numerous meetings and email threads. And that's literally all I can say at this time.
    When there is something I can share publicly, I will.

-Braddock512-

G'day @Braddock512 weird stuff mate, I made post on here directed to you in regards to bumping legit posts but it seems to have been removed. I just wanted to know FROM YOU and only you what the rules are in regards to bumping a legit post.
    I along with my clan and most of the hardcore BF gamers, that's hardcore as in dedicated and not the mode would also like DICE to fix the fiasco that is platoon tags and everything else associated with running a CLAN. My clan literally has stopped playing BF1, that's easily around 40 gamers with the exception of 3 or 4 and not only because we feel that we got scammed and ripped off with this "battlefronthardlineField" but also for the lack of support for clans/platoons and very importantly the SERVERS! So please mate @Braddock512 could you at least clarify what the are rules in regards to bumping a legit post as I think but could be mistaken that you once said only a limit of bumps within a certain time period. Cheers mate.
  • DonkeyBanger
    Stop derailing it please.

Anyone whos on reddit or twitter or wherever else Devs may be hiding, have you heard anything ?

Oi Rambo, i tried to add you to friends mate but it didn't work, could you try to add me?
  • DonkeyBanger
    By the way has anyone watched the latest BF1 movie?
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    Has any progress been made about this topic? @Braddock512 says he would forward it to the devs months ago only for nothing to happen, in my limited perception, but I am probably wrong.
    Fixed your post.

It was forwarded to the devs. We've had numerous meetings and email threads. And that's literally all I can say at this time.
    When there is something I can share publicly, I will.

-Braddock512-

I am struggling understand the point of not sharing information. Stop milking money from casuals or one timers, platoons and veterans is what you need concentrate on. We are the ones who keep your games alive and myself and many more wants transperancy, we want to see the progress of things in the works, saying I cant share anything else or coming soon is not acceptable especially from EA who calls themselves AAA+ developers. I will not reinstall this game, I will not buy premium or anything else if I dont see platoon feature added within 3 months, honestly I already regret spending 40 quid buying this game in a first place, I was stupid not to listen to my guts after playing beta. This is lazy development, and yes I have experience in developing/programming and coding.
  • Braddock512
    1325 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    edited March 2017
    @e-Sparta_Rambo
    I'm sorry you don't understand, but it's pretty simple. I'm under NDA. Every rollout, every feature, everything we do/create is bound by NDA - we can abide by it or we lose our jobs. I've been talking about Platoons/Clans/Clan Tags as a champion for the community since before launch. Every weekly report I create mentions EXACTLY this. "Veterans and long-time fans of the franchise want Platoons and Clans. This will increase longevity and can support future efforts in eSports." (I also talk a LOT about RSP, bugs, tweaks, fixes, maps, etc.)

So, if something isn't ready to roll out, if something is being tested - I can't talk about it until we get close to rolling it out.
    EXAMPLE: Let's say we roll out a new feature for Battlefield 1 that allows you switch mid-game from playing to Spectator and back. (This isn't a real thing, this is an example)
    If I mention - Yeah, we're working on this cool feature and it should come out on XXX day of XXX month - and it doesn't, or if it gets scrapped, then I'm on the hook for providing false information, setting unrealistic expectations - and could possibly lose my job.

So, as stated previously, the Dev team are aware of the community's desire and need for Platoons/Clans/Clan Tags. I know things are in the works, but I do not have an ETA, timeline, or any further information I can discuss. (And you're gonna have to be satisfied with that for now. And you can stop insulting staff, employees, or Devs or you won't be posting anymore. Your developing/programming/coding experience isn't relative to this conversation and doesn't excuse you from following the forum rules.)
    -Braddock512-