My Battlefield 4 Premium has been downgrade to Digital Deluxe Edition today with new UI. HELP!

BritanniaViking
80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited March 2017
I am so pissed off as my Battlefield 4 Premium licence has been downgrade to BF4 digital deluxe edition when the New UI was installed!!

I still have the emails with my original order confirmation for BF4 Premium licence on 23/08/2013 and Premium licence etc.

It must be a bug that they need to fix. Please fix this urgently!! Do I need to inform someone else to get it fixed?

I bought BF1 Premium and was ripped off as they have had it on sale for half the price after the first month of release as it is the most boring online game ever and i cannot stay alive for more than 2 seconds with all the hackers cheating.

I want BF5 which is an updated version of BF3 / BF4 which are still fun games today. It has taken Dice two failed games BFHL & BF1 and they still haven't learn't a thing.

Stop listening to those stupid YouTube channel idiots that don't have a clue and just ruin BF games. Just because they have millions of subscribers does not mean they know how to make a game fun.

Comments

• GypsyTango
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did you check Origin to see if you are still Premium?
    Shows you are here:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/BritanniaViking/stats/309375119/pc/
  • BritanniaViking
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just checked and says Premium in Battle Log at the top left. Thanks for your help. It is obviously a Origin bug.
  • BigF33t_13
    6811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You'll be waiting a long time for the next battlefield. EA said it'll be at least 2 years.
  • DICEfixREG2k13
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here, i had all dlcs and now i haven't them anymore from the new game, but from battlelog i see i have them.
    I hope to see a Bf4 re-make, for Bf5
  • BritanniaViking
    edited April 2017
    I still don't have BF4 Premium which I paid for and had previous to the last update that does not use Battlelog and now BF4 crashes randomly. I have tried clean installing the latest graphics drivers but still random crash which is pissing me off and making the game unplayable. Please FIX!!