unlocking chauchat telescopic

Sed83
34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
it says

1) 15 kills in a round using benet mercie telescopic

2) 10 mortar kills

i played 1 round of operation got 15 kills using the BMT... the circle on the left shows 15/15...

when i go to the guns menu it says 0/15...

i played another round of operations and i hit it again... the circle shows 15/15... then i go to the guns menu and it shows 0/15

is this a bug..? or do i have to complete the mortar requirement first....???

Comments

• GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It is bugged, I had the same issue, get the mortars first then the gun kills and it worked for me.
  • llIBertIll
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Grizz is right. For some reason with all the challenges involving kills in a round you have to do the 2nd requirement first. In this case do the mortar kills first (can be over a number of rounds) then the 15 kills with the bene mercie telescopic in one round
  • Sed83
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    alright that sucks... but thanks guys for answering...
  • Forkbeard84
    1512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That does suck.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    worth doing as well, use single fire with scope, it's basically a bf4 dmr, great fun, and still has great hip fire for up close
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    60 plus minute frontline games hopefully will make getting the 15 kills in a round a bit less hectic.
  • Prep768
    3229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't unpacked my mortar for sometime so not looking forward to that, the bmt is my go to primary so no issues there

Anyone unlocked the gun after these requirements? Does it behave differently than the other 'cowshat' or is the scope the only difference?
  • blindsniper63
    2414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Haven't unpacked my mortar for sometime so not looking forward to that, the bmt is my go to primary so no issues there

Anyone unlocked the gun after these requirements? Does it behave differently than the other 'cowshat' or is the scope the only difference?

@Prep768 Just done mine and it wasn't as easy as i thought.Did the mortars the other day when we were spawn locked on Fort De Vaux easiest amount of kills to get.
  • Prep768
    3229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Prep768 Just done mine and it wasn't as easy as i thought.Did the mortars the other day when we were spawn locked on Fort De Vaux easiest amount of kills to get.

I'm jelly - I think that's how the kids say it these days :D

Is it any good? As you know I love my mercie buckets.
  • blindsniper63
    2414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

@Prep768 here is a link to show you how bad it is lol.

• Sed83

@Prep768 here is a link to show you how bad it is lol.

LMAO i feel ya i feel ya..

but when prone or bipod it this thing shoots straight like a laser....
  • chriseYe
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gun looks fine to me ... was your aim that was terrible.

It dropped people easily when you actually hit them