PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It pays one more than monetary value to listen!
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016
    "Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men."
    Post edited by GUNNY1966 on
  • pjhaines27
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    One of the best group of ol' farts I've ever played with. I really enjoy these guys!
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ScoobyDDoo wrote: »
    I added it to my site I am making a platoon directory sorted by region and put yours in the North America region I still have to put the maps back in the sides of the pages but if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can see footer menu links to all the battlefield maps and they go to battlelog servers http://battlefieldplatoon.com/platoons/listings-category/battlefield-platoons/battlefield-4-regions/north-america/

    Scooby, Thank you VERY much for adding [sP8z] into your website! I posted up a reply but wasn't able to check the stars nearest to the platoon insignia. Hope all this helps you!

    Thank You VERY much!

  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
  • Xestacy
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nice job on the new rules. Awesome group of players.
  • mousers
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Great group. Fair game play compared to any other ranked server i found. Great job Admins.
  • oNVo
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    "You’re never beaten until you admit it."
    -nv-
    FairPlay
  • ThievenBalance
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    ScoobyDDoo wrote: »
    I added it to my site I am making a platoon directory sorted by region and put yours in the North America region I still have to put the maps back in the sides of the pages but if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can see footer menu links to all the battlefield maps and they go to battlelog servers http://battlefieldplatoon.com/platoons/listings-category/battlefield-platoons/battlefield-4-regions/north-america/

    Scooby, Thank you VERY much for adding [sP8z] into your website! I posted up a reply but wasn't able to check the stars nearest to the platoon insignia. Hope all this helps you!

    Thank You VERY much!

    You're welcome.. it's sort of there like an egg has been chucked on a wall . You actually need to log in to review platoons. I will move these platoons around the site as I get more in there. If you notice the links theres some deliberate duplication going on for a little while.. the links have grown.. the directory is at /regional-directory and the /platoons link will have more statistics on it. I actually want some sign-ups now to get in and start throwing the leggo blocks about and see where they land.. you can find the leggo blocks in your user profile page :P
  • WheatThins25
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thanks for the info.
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ScoobyDDoo wrote: »
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    ScoobyDDoo wrote: »
    I added it to my site I am making a platoon directory sorted by region and put yours in the North America region I still have to put the maps back in the sides of the pages but if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can see footer menu links to all the battlefield maps and they go to battlelog servers http://battlefieldplatoon.com/platoons/listings-category/battlefield-platoons/battlefield-4-regions/north-america/

    Scooby, Thank you VERY much for adding [sP8z] into your website! I posted up a reply but wasn't able to check the stars nearest to the platoon insignia. Hope all this helps you!

    Thank You VERY much!

    You're welcome.. it's sort of there like an egg has been chucked on a wall . You actually need to log in to review platoons. I will move these platoons around the site as I get more in there. If you notice the links theres some deliberate duplication going on for a little while.. the links have grown.. the directory is at /regional-directory and the /platoons link will have more statistics on it. I actually want some sign-ups now to get in and start throwing the leggo blocks about and see where they land.. you can find the leggo blocks in your user profile page :P

    Once again, Thank You Scooby :-D
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In every man's life some rain must fall, it's knowing when to seek shelter or tough it out if possible but to give up or quit defines the man's temperment!
  • ThievenBalance
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    ScoobyDDoo wrote: »
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    ScoobyDDoo wrote: »
    I added it to my site I am making a platoon directory sorted by region and put yours in the North America region I still have to put the maps back in the sides of the pages but if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can see footer menu links to all the battlefield maps and they go to battlelog servers http://battlefieldplatoon.com/platoons/listings-category/battlefield-platoons/battlefield-4-regions/north-america/

    Scooby, Thank you VERY much for adding [sP8z] into your website! I posted up a reply but wasn't able to check the stars nearest to the platoon insignia. Hope all this helps you!

    Thank You VERY much!

    You're welcome.. it's sort of there like an egg has been chucked on a wall . You actually need to log in to review platoons. I will move these platoons around the site as I get more in there. If you notice the links theres some deliberate duplication going on for a little while.. the links have grown.. the directory is at /regional-directory and the /platoons link will have more statistics on it. I actually want some sign-ups now to get in and start throwing the leggo blocks about and see where they land.. you can find the leggo blocks in your user profile page :P

    Once again, Thank You Scooby :-D

    no probs.. hey if you want to see some cool battlefield videos im collecting them here https://www.facebook.com/battlefieldplatoon.tv/
  • oNVo
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Could someone please explain the term "No Pro Players". I have been banned because of this and I would just like some clarification on the matter. I have sent friend request to no avail. I like the KILLEM & CHILLIN servers. I enjoy the competitiveness of the players, the map rotations, and server settings. I have seen others who are way better than I that are a part of the server/clan members.
    I have video gameplay of said ban moment.
    I know the owners pay for the server therefore they can run it as they see fit. I was just hoping for some explanation if at all possible. If there is anything needed, let me know.
    Here are my stats.
    -nv-
    FairPlay
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry oNVo but I will not remove your ban as your ban was voted into action by 26 other members. Joining the server while admins were ASSUMED away & emptying the server with amazing KDR! It's no fun playing in a empty server & if your repeatedly doing the same action what do you expect! Once again a vote was taken & your ban will not be removed! If it makes you feel good to own new players & empty our servers then maybe you need to rent your own server! Sorry if this angers you but put yourself in our shoes! Good Luck & Best Wishes :-)
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Constantly being owned sucks! Change up your gameplay maybe or blame the netcode!
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "If your gonna shoot, SHOOT! Don't stand there & talk!
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    COME JOIN US
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    We have 3 of the ONLY server's where one can make a map request or even the game mode!
    Don't cry about the TeamSpeak3, if you haven't used it don't knock it!
    SIMPLE
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Good servers are hard to find, join in with us to experience the difference! You won't be disappointed!
Sign In or Register to comment.