Favorite Battlefield Moment in the Franchise

Comments

• Unit974
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Anytime I nail a jet or chopper out of the sky with a tank round :) mmmmm points! Nom nom nom

yea i really enjoyed shooting down the choppers in bf3
  • ZombieGummyBear
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well yesterday I was playing some of the BF1 alpha and managed to snipe the pilot out of a bomber that was flying by. I was mostly just testing to see how much damage my gun did against aircraft, but it was a pretty awesome feeling.
  • rabitkill
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    My favorite moment would have to be quick scoping a helicopter pilot on Battlefield 4 or sniping people out of jeeps in kharg island as they pass by the gas station will I'm on the rocks on Battlefield 3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWqhbfE7DTU[/url] this video shows me quick scoping a helicopter pilot.
  • AlfLDN
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Throwing a flash-bang into a room and getting a kill with it unintentionally.
  • o___RAKU___o
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    when I got my 169 killstreak on Flood Zone in the atack boat
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is going to sound minor but it was hilarious in the moment.

On the big rocks near C on outbreak.

An enemy on another rock and I see each other, as I sight in with my medium scoped Ace52 a tree falls down between us, completely obscuring my vision. I spray wildly through the tree, eventually landing a semi-lucky headshot.

Go on to kill a couple more guys surrounding me before running empty, and then whip out the G18 to kill a few more in a frantic scramble over and around the rocks.

It was one of those "how the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ did I just survive that" moments, all kicked off by a completely chance occurace with the tree falling down.
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Another crazy moment just happened to me on outbreak.

I was playing bad so I switched over to flying the transport chopper and started dropping my guys onto flags. After a few minutes the enemy team caught on and shot me down above D.

My chopper did half a barrel roll and went upside down. Luckily I was high up so I bailed and pulled my chute. Their transport chopper happened to be flying around under me. As I'm descending I pull out my RPG, line them up, and score a hit on the tail.

As I touch down I've reloaded and now their chopper is 30 or so feet above me circling D. I line up another rocket and BOOM direct hit right on the nose instantly blowing it up, scoring me a quad kill.
  • Loqtrall
    12428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just played a game where I was on A objective on Golmud using the guided mounted rocket launcher on the East side of A objective next to one of the buildings - I shot the rocket AROUND the building, so I literally couldn't see it anymore, I just 90 degree angled it around the side of the building towards B, and actually killed an enemy at B with it.
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Firing an Igla at an Attack Helo on Oman. The pilot spots me and tries to run me down after missing with rockets. My missile hits him and kills us all. This actually happened to me twice......
  • IAMSEV
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My favourite moments are those that I make videos out of. It's great to be able to look back an remember what I was doing at that time and remember the fun and enjoyment that this franchise brings me.

If you wanna check out these moments feel free to head on over to my YouTube channel:

www.youtube.com/user/tiptoesgaming

Thanks bro's
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That ONE time i got a able tankgunner, that did repair...and didn't spam the MG like a braindead muppet.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That ONE time i got a able tankgunner, that did repair...and didn't spam the MG like a braindead muppet.

Actual, realistic moments in this thread only, please.
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T

Here's a clip of the quad kill I was talking about
  • Unit974
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member

man i hated when i would play on firestorm(bf3) in my t-90 and i would get a random gunner who would always give away my position....like WHY YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • GraveyardPolka
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Here's a clip of the quad kill I was talking about

giphy.gif
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Ey That's pretty cool :D
    --
    how about this
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TickTak77 wrote: »

Actual, realistic moments in this thread only, please.

hehehe
  • VinnyVega11
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    What was your favorite Battlefield Moment? Was it hiding in a pillbox in Battlefield 1942, flying jets in Battlefield 2, the explosions in Battlefield Bad Company 2 when leveling all of Arica Harbor, the first time you jumped off of Damavand Peak in Battlefield 3, revisiting Dragon Valley in Battlefield 4, or pulling off your first Heist in Battlefield Hardline? To be sure, the Battlefield franchise has some epic, memorable moments – and we’re going to continue that with Battlefield 1 – but what were some of your favorite times from the battlefield?

-Braddock512-

One of my favorite moments was shooting several infantry soldiers from close and far with AT Rocket Gun. Too much fun!! Sniping feels real good in bf1 as well.
  • battlebhoy
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    Repulsing an invasion force from landing on our island and destroying our MCOMs in BFBC2. But why use words when video can depict it so much more eloquently:

what map/mode that was epic!
  • DemonTehya10
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited July 2016
    When i use the tank on BFBC2 and destroy all on White pass and hide in the house on Arica harbor and wait enemy...and going to the enemy base for rob the vehicules or put tank mine...and i forget jump of Damavand peak on BF3 ...the list is very long