Chauchat AA Sights

2»

Comments

• NuthinButSteel
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As a non premium member I managed to pick up a chauchat with AA sights and I must admit they look god awful. The AA sights for the Madsen, MG 15, and BAR aren't as big and are much easier to use.
  • BaconRebellion
    2401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The chauchat is quickly becoming my favorite lmg over the Huot. I haven't tried the aa sights on them as the iron sights are already really good. May have to try them just to see what they're like
  • robmcewen
    2881 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The chauchat is quickly becoming my favorite lmg over the Huot. I haven't tried the aa sights on them as the iron sights are already really good. May have to try them just to see what they're like

Do yourself a favour and don't bother the iron sights are a lot better
  • Decado_Killer
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    Yeah, I was literally saying "this FEELS like a gun from WW1" when trying to use it last night. Switched back to my Benet-Mercie and started actually killing people again.
    Practice with it the accuracy and damage is crazy when you get used to the gun
  • FlaminPorcupine
    50 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Love the AA sights on the Chauchat, for two reasons. First, to me they feel less obstructive than most iron sights, apparently it's just my personal taste though :) Second and most important to me, because they're offset from the barrel there is NO MUZZLE FLASH obscuring your view, which is an issue with some guns (*cough Ribby *cough). Love the gun, because of the hipfire spread it's like a low weight/trench hybrid.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    1695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yea.. I don't know why are they god dam huge. I play on ultrawide monitor, and yet this huge pile of metal take up like half of my screen.
  • Captain_DarIing
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The chauchat AA sights.. .why does it even have AA sights? It does jack damage against airplanes.
  • Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Closed for necro posting

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!