Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Where did it all go wrong?

«13
Gmkillers
773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I played a few older BF games the past couple of days and it made me realise, why did DICE feel the need to add all these cheap ways to kill in the game ? If you were bad at Bad Company 2 you were destroyed until you got better or you got destroyed all the time.

I sniped in a few older BF games and the bullet drop was actually there whereas in BF1 there is pretty much nothing except if you are 500+ metres away, that's after I kept aiming for the body ( another cheap thing in BF1 that didn't need to be in it) if you get on a horse in this game then get off you seem to have a million % more health. Again another way to make 12 year olds buy the game.

The "heroes" why in the hell did they feel the need to add this in the game? Keep this in Battlefront and the hell out of Battlefield if I shoot someone in the face with a martini Henry and it does about 30 damage you have failed as a game developer.


This is not COD if you want to have a game that requires 0 skill then go play it and do "720 no scopes" DICE stop trying to sell your game to kids and actually focus on people who want a skillfull game.

Comments

  • doctorrocktor
    888 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh yeh another,cheap ways to kill you say did you play bf4.
  • Gmkillers
    773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How am I raging ? lol I'm saying this game requires no skill to play...
  • mrtwotimes
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    How am I raging ? lol I'm saying this game requires no skill to play...

    Because there's no need to say that to others? Why else would it need to be shared unless ragin' like a cajun
  • Gmkillers
    773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just want skill in BF again let me guess none of you played older BF games and if you did you were terrible at them cause you didn't have your precious horses or invincible tanks? Haha how can anyone say that it's ok to shoot someone in the face with a sniper and it doesn't kill them in BF ?
  • boutneus
    1077 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bf has become more casual since I start playing in bc2. Autonades just being the latest example
  • HardAimedKid
    8329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    I just want skill in BF again let me guess none of you played older BF games and if you did you were terrible at them cause you didn't have your precious horses or invincible tanks? Haha how can anyone say that it's ok to shoot someone in the face with a sniper and it doesn't kill them in BF ?

    I use scout rifles pretty frequently to say the least and I don't have this issue.. also I don't use tanks or horses.
  • Gmkillers
    773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    I just want skill in BF again let me guess none of you played older BF games and if you did you were terrible at them cause you didn't have your precious horses or invincible tanks? Haha how can anyone say that it's ok to shoot someone in the face with a sniper and it doesn't kill them in BF ?

    I use scout rifles pretty frequently to say the least and I don't have this issue.. also I don't use tanks or horses.
    You think having to shoot someone in the face 3 times with a martini Henry and them not dieing is ok simply because they pick up a elite class ?

  • Loqtrall
    7157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    I just want skill in BF again let me guess none of you played older BF games and if you did you were terrible at them cause you didn't have your precious horses or invincible tanks? Haha how can anyone say that it's ok to shoot someone in the face with a sniper and it doesn't kill them in BF ?

    lol I've been playing BF since 2002. I still play BF2 and 2142 to this day, and have the boxes of all the very first BF games I bought in my closet.

    I'm just not an idiot and can see the obvious personal bias in your complaints. You didn't even make an argument against the things you dislike - you solely posted this thread just to proclaim that you dislike them.

    I also want to point out that with minimum damage in BF4, there were some bolt-action rifles you could shoot someone in the face with at range and not kill them. This isn't something exclusive to BF1.

    Also - the elite classes in this game don't even remotely resemble Heroes in SWBF. The closest we have now to that is the Trench Raider, and even that guy is ridiculously weak in comparison to heroes in SWBF - that's just another fallacy in your argument.

    Maybe if you had made some compelling arguments as to why things you dislike shouldn't be in the game, people wouldn't say this is just a rage thread. Because at this point - it appears as if you posted this thread JUST to tell everyone on here the things you hate about the game. Which is absolutely **** pointless.
  • Gmkillers
    773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 20
    Lol ok then
  • theONEFORCE
    993 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This complaint thread is deemed invalid because you didn't demand an immediate refund. That is a requirement.
  • NO_PLANE_4_U
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah I gave up on this game it's soooo boring now. It's sad because I loved bf 2 3 and 4 so much and never got bored..

    The hackers, buffs nerds etc etc. It seems nobody knows what to do

    I am enjoying ghost recon wildlands
  • HardAimedKid
    8329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    I just want skill in BF again let me guess none of you played older BF games and if you did you were terrible at them cause you didn't have your precious horses or invincible tanks? Haha how can anyone say that it's ok to shoot someone in the face with a sniper and it doesn't kill them in BF ?

    I use scout rifles pretty frequently to say the least and I don't have this issue.. also I don't use tanks or horses.
    You think having to shoot someone in the face 3 times with a martini Henry and them not dieing is ok simply because they pick up a elite class ?

    Well I'd like them to not be in the game personally, but that's the point of the elite class, to be an infantry tank lol. So far it seems like you made this thread because an elite class touched you.
  • AllOutWar76
    1980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not trying to sound rude but why not play another game? I've lost count on how many threads you made complaining about pretty much everything.
  • lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hold on.. this game has cheap ways to kil? Wtf lol..


    BF4......

    Cuav
    Anything with a thermal
    Unlimited claymore for support
    Unlimited noobtubes for support
    Unlimited motion sensors for snipers
    Shotguns and carbines for snipers (all class weapons in general)
    1000 rpm assault rifles
    Mortars were better in my opinion in bf4
    Dorito mini map by just looking in a general direction and hitting the spot button
    Map pick ups (now we have elite classes)

    Dude bf4 was so cheap and honestly the most COD like battlefield to date. The only people I can see who truly have a gripe are the competitive crowd and the crowd who loves vehicles, those 2 groups, I see their hang ups.

    Plus my sweet saiga (aka my lead lawnmower).

    People like OP only want this game designed around the God tier twitch shooter. That's their only concept of "skill." But in war, there are many ways to kill your opponents.

    In real life, explosive triggered avalanches killed many a WWI solider. Not to mention all the horrible booby traps that followed in Vietnam and Iraq. Hell, in real War the cheaper the kill, the better.

    So I'd rather have a game that rewards a fast mind rather than fast fingers.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!