Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Where did it all go wrong?

Comments

• Truffleshuffle03
    2243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    I just want skill in BF again let me guess none of you played older BF games and if you did you were terrible at them cause you didn't have your precious horses or invincible tanks? Haha how can anyone say that it's ok to shoot someone in the face with a sniper and it doesn't kill them in BF ?

I use scout rifles pretty frequently to say the least and I don't have this issue.. also I don't use tanks or horses.
    You think having to shoot someone in the face 3 times with a martini Henry and them not dieing is ok simply because they pick up a elite class ?

Well I'd like them to not be in the game personally, but that's the point of the elite class, to be an infantry tank lol. So far it seems like you made this thread because an elite class touched you.

why is there even elite classes in the game to begin with? It's just a copy over for SWB. Yes, there has been gun pick -ups in the past but that did not give the user extra armour.
  • HardAimedKid
    7137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just want skill in BF again let me guess none of you played older BF games and if you did you were terrible at them cause you didn't have your precious horses or invincible tanks? Haha how can anyone say that it's ok to shoot someone in the face with a sniper and it doesn't kill them in BF ?

I use scout rifles pretty frequently to say the least and I don't have this issue.. also I don't use tanks or horses.
    You think having to shoot someone in the face 3 times with a martini Henry and them not dieing is ok simply because they pick up a elite class ?

Well I'd like them to not be in the game personally, but that's the point of the elite class, to be an infantry tank lol. So far it seems like you made this thread because an elite class touched you.

why is there even elite classes in the game to begin with? It's just a copy over for SWB. Yes, there has been gun pick -ups in the past but that did not give the user extra armour.

No idea. I don't like them, hey really arenpretty easy to deal with though. I just think they are cheesy.
  • orangesmoothiee
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They didn't go wrong anywhere. It seems like your skill isn't up to par, you need to learn the maps better and play better :)

Waiting on those 40- 0 screenshots
  • x_Undaunted_x
    1200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cuav
    What is this Cuav you speak of? And is it good on steak?
  • TEKNOCODE
    3636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cuav

The only things that should be good on a steak are salt, pepper and butter.
  • HardAimedKid
    7137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cuav

When I got killed by that (luckily it was rare) it made me want to throw my controller through the wall lol
  • Feed4u
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    OP - didn't you receive the answer to your title question within your last ten crythreads?

Was about to point that out, I swear OP complains about everything lol
  • Gforce81
    1392 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How am I raging ? lol I'm saying this game requires no skill to play...

95% of players I see are being Wet On. Honestly I see more people doing terrible then any Battlefield before it. Doesn't mesh with your theory of it being Easy. Apparently Battlefield 1 is Dark Souls hard judging by the player base.

Lol, imagine if everytime you died, when you spawn back in, you have to go back to where you died to pick up your kit. You just get your bare hands after dying. That would certainly make for an interesting Battlefield
  • MBT_Layzan
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I played a few older BF games the past couple of days and it made me realise, why did DICE feel the need to add all these cheap ways to kill in the game ? If you were bad at Bad Company 2 you were destroyed until you got better or you got destroyed all the time.

Sales/money.
  • Bertominus_Rex
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Eh... it's a pet peeve of mine to see "CoD takes no skill". I tend to lose interest at that point... outside of pointing out how silly the mentioned statement is.

All it does it undermine the argument by showing a painful amount of bias.
  • Loqtrall
    7155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Op could probably do with a girlfriend.

I'm on this forum like once a week and everytime I look at other threads all I see is you lol you live on these forums haha

lol no fr, as much as I hate to admit it, that is me. GRIZZ hasn't even been THAT active on here compared to a lot of guys.
  • HardAimedKid
    Loqtrall wrote: »

I'm on this forum like once a week and everytime I look at other threads all I see is you lol you live on these forums haha

lol no fr, as much as I hate to admit it, that is me. GRIZZ hasn't even been THAT active on here compared to a lot of guys.

I sit on here all day while I'm working lmao
  • Gmkillers
    730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is not a hate thread for the reasons of "aww I hate that get it out of the game" this is a hate that BF took some sort of skill to play in recent titles and in BF1 the skill level is extremely low. I like the game, I like the premise but it could have done without certain things to make it better and be a bit more like older BF games rather than battlefront set during WW1. I don't want a cod shooter where you are sitting there injecting g-fuel lol but the skill level is so low nowadays and DICE do everything to help the worst players.
  • Loqtrall
    7155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

We're not so different, you and I

giphy.gif
  • TEKNOCODE
    3636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

We're not so different, you and I

giphy.gif

Ditto
  • Claymore512
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It went wrong when you joined the forums
  • Matty101yttam
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Game just requires a different kind of skill...my main gripe is that, while battlefield has never been realistic, it was a mid-point that filled a gap between COD and military sims like ARMA , and bf1 has gone a few steps to many from the reality side of the line.
    Could even say its gone past COD in its unrealistic nature since they exagerated so much to make a balanced WW1 game that's nothing like WW1.

Also the automatico fires faster than most bf4 weapons just fyi.
  • Feed4u
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yea you are right!! NERF that automatico!!