Premium Trials is now live. We'll be postponing 2XP to a later date, ensuring all players can take advantage of the event.
The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

This game is destroyed be cheaters

Comments

• king1umpy
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ha ha when people say they only see one cheater or it dont happen please get real your awnser normaly amount to get good play in a squad and all the BS reply's from players who maybe cheats themselves are blind come on people the game is rife with cheats its the worst bf ever for it and dont say bf4 bla bla bla were not on about that we have paid for this game we wont this fixed so we can have a better experiance
  • joseph172g
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    that is the truth, there is at least one hacker on every server and a lot of wallhacker. Anddd dat spawn killing is out of control. today at the Rapture i could barely move and boom spawn kill
  • Kompura
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    joseph172g wrote: »
    that is the truth, there is at least one hacker on every server and a lot of wallhacker. Anddd dat spawn killing is out of control. today at the Rapture i could barely move and boom spawn kill

New maps are having way too narrow homespawn area and it creates bottlenecks and enables spawnkilling.
  • Orren
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 20
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    Op whats your region?

I'm playing on EU-servers.
    It's absolutely disgraceful that EA/Dice have not implemented a good client-side anti-cheat by now. There are a number of cheats which will never be flagged by FF. A client-side ac is the only answer. This lack of effort in tackling the current undetected cheats is not acceptable in a supposedly top AAA game.

Time for some Wildlands.

I think the effort for the ENTIRE game is lacking.
    Maybe they should stop releasing games that are 30% complete at launch, with half the basics missing.

Problem is it doesn't matter how good the game is if cheaters are roaming free, even if the game is great the experience will still suck. Or perhaps "half the basics missing" includes anti-cheat.

• profzoom
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Has anyone from Dice or EA actually commented on any of the Cheat related threads on here or in Reddit?

I would like to know if they have even acknowledged the issue and said anything other than "We are aware of the problem and are currently updating our anti-cheat detection" that says to me "We have your money sucker, can't wait to sell you insert game name here"

I have said this before, if they can detect cheaters already which is not hard to do if you actually wanted to fix this, place them all on their own servers together where they can cheat with one-another. This gets them out of regular play and away from the rest of us and they can all see who has a better cheat.

I would love to see their face when they go onto a server full of cheaters, now that would be priceless!
  • HighExpectasians
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 20
    Sechnaill wrote: »
    ESP seems to be the biggest culprit.

This guy totally knows the score!

Let's face it, most of the community are utter morons at spotting a cheat unless the other person is going next level with it. However, that doesn't mean it isn't happening as much as people are complaining about. I think they're just complaining about the wrong person more often than not..

• emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The way the netcode seems to be at the moment its a lot harder to tell to be honest.
  • Sugekoppen
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not really. One rage hacker ruining the game with his aimbot is quite obvious. Just ran into one on an EU server.
  • DebugMyCode
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think I'm going to wait for Escape from Tarkov, they seem to be taking cheating seriously even before it hits beta. I just don't lack the 'lack of voice' DICE has with its customers.
  • Synced-xx
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    dice don't care
  • Denisa_Rowen
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Every server i have joined today had cheaters playing in it!
    At this time now, EA either gets Battle Eye on, an anti cheat that is know for cleaning both rainbow siege and planetside 2 COMPLETELY of cheaters, or just let all the PC player base use an ESP(no feasible, since this move will prolly lead to all honest players leaving)
    Tonight after server 4 +cheater encountered, i loged off, reinstalled planetside 2 and i am appaled that everyone is saying no cheaters around....
  • I-Soldat-I
    784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A Double XP event like the recent one, draws cheaters like moths to flame, I did take time to report one such obvious cheater using a damage modifier (one bullet and I'm dead). Many on our team called that dude on it, hopefully EA will act on that one. I bet there's quite a backlog right now!
  • T8SDBLK
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Every server i have joined today had cheaters playing in it!..
    Too Funny!! So you mean in every server you went into there were players that were better than you so they HAD to be cheating. Crazyness!
    I have not seen a blatant cheater in a long time. Oh they exist, just not at the level rediculously being reported in these forums.
    Hackusations is contagious!

• DaveTheBrave_USA
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Kompura wrote: »
    I've been wondering for quite some time when I'm in building well covered, no flares, no 3D spotting possible and still someones knows exactly my position. It's not a tactic "spray on every corner" but they just know. And yes, it's happening more and more and is very annoying. Even more annoying is when EA and Dice does not do a thing to stop it. But why somebody would use that kind of cheats, where's the fun and excitement of the game there when you know what to expect and your score is just a fake.

I agree. I was hiding behind a wall capturing a flag on the Fort map in They Shall Not Pass. All of a sudden a guy pops around the corner and clubs me square on the head and got an instant kill. How did he know I was there? He knew exactly where my head was!

Then it doesn't matter, cover does you no good in this game. You're hidden in brush you think, trying to snipe and in no time someone far across the map bush whacks you in 1 or 2 shots! I can't do that, I can't even see them to snipe them. Your running and someone snipes you with 1 or 2 shots. I can hardly snipe anyone that's running around. Isn't part of fighting ambushing? If you can't ambush what good is it? Might as well play Heroes of Might and Magic.

I can't understand it. I know I'm not particularly skillful but it's hard to judge how good you are when you might be playing against people who are cheating. It's hard to tell whose cheating and who isn't.

I just plod along with a pitiful K/D ratio and try to make my points capturing flags in Conquest.

Also would anyone please tell me what "hitreg" stands for?
  • sinnpalabras
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    first of all many players complaining about noob players accusing them using cheats. So why u dont want anti cheat sofware u ll not be accused anymore. And most of cheaters playing deathmatch 2 weeks ago there was 102lvl cheater made 25 headshots with a martini in a 7 minute round everyone reported him yesterday i saw him again and he was still headshotting like crazy. Fairfight is not working that is for sure. And this makes people courage to use more cheats. i ve checked cheaters forums and they re all commenting about how to not getting reported or accused. Dont use headshots dont make many kills, keep kd ratio maks 5 ...... So many cheaters not visible in game. And its not just about killing many games i coulndt find people to kill. i just run everywhere teammates using esp made crazy kills. Lets be honest there re many 100+ lvl cheaters in game. Long time they didnt spotted with stupid FF. EA took too much money from us. i paid more than 100 euros. So we deserve cheat free game.
  • MBT_Layzan
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cheaters never stopped me playing, it was more the game itself.
  • Feed4u
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 21
    On Asia, prevalence of hackers is even worse on the weekends!! Hell I even met some hackers on Premium early access, 4 at least in last 4 days. Sometimes it's really blatant hacking like OHKO with any guns, sometimes its damage modifying hacks, if a fighter plane is doing 5 damage per hit to my bomber, you know something is really off, I know how much they are suppose to damage, cause I fly both planes ALOT. Aim bot is pretty easy to tell, ever seen an assault kill you with automatico 30-40m away in less a than a second, don't tell me that is not suspicious, once maybe luck, but consistently with other people in the server complaining, you know you've got yourself a hacker.
    Oh yea a while back my 100 percent legitimate friend got banned for hacking. Find it funny how they don't ban the hackers but my legitimate friend gets banned for having amazing kd legitly :l, good bye one of the best dog fighters I've ever seen in bf1.
  • TheDiirtyBurger
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 21
    Saw a guy shooting tank rockets like a machine gun today. I've reported around 25 hackers using aim bot cheats and this is the first time I saw the auto rocket launcher.

Weapon skins seem bugged and what's with the huge fps drops?

Also saw guys running behind the boundaries yesterday.

I agree they're​ really killing the PC experience as mentioned already.

Serious fixes are needed..

• PauIoCosta
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i agree, there is not anticheat in real time!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!