Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

How can the cheater situation be so different in the different regions?

Comments

• xenome111
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep blatant cheats every match .I'm Indian so I have to play in hk servers.whatever ping maybe just join for once and experience ur self.They only play conquest or tdm.
  • research-kitchen
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If I had ESP I would have 4 plus KDR
  • Matty101yttam
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 20
    Esp and walls are the big ones sine they're hard to pick up, i've had a few times where i know i'm not spotted and a scout fires his flare directly at my direction without seeing me...i just facepalm and think "man it doesnt work like that fire the flare randomly and THEN try hit me if you want to hide it"

Also spawning in fog and turning to see another player running away from you and the moment you sight him up he spins on his heel and fires straight at you through the fog is another good one.

It's funny though because in both those situations everyones raging a slightly above average player with hacusations when he's not, while theres 2-3 guys behaving as above that they dont even question
  • CaptaPraelium
    985 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 20
    Yeh I've discussed this with a few people. There's definitely more hackers in some regions. Aussie servers are absolutely infested. and it's getting worse not better with time.
    High ping does not make you be able to drop a med kit immediately after firing a flare as a recon (without picking up tools from dead medics).
    They're obviously cheating.

There's a glitch that lets you do that, no hax required. It was in BF4, was fixed, and is back in BF1. GG dice.

• unclefubar
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If I had ESP I would have 4 plus KDR

I wonder what mine would be if nobody used ESP :)

This is the thing, ESP not only allows you to kill people easily....you can also avoid people easily.
  • Orren
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm playing on the EU-servers and since the DLC came out I have encountered multiple obvious-cheaters (how many non obvious, playing it "smart" is hard to tell) but I have joined the server and spectated the ones who I found suspicious. Frankly I feel the game is destroyed when at least 1 out of 2 matches have obvious cheaters in them.

Also it's hard to understand why the community is like "only hackers say ppl hack" and "no he is just a good player" when you spectate you see the-"no he is only a good player" do three head shoots with within a second.

Players are cheating A LOT in this game right now even in the EU and I think its **** that they don't do anything about it. For me the game is ruined.

• CaptaPraelium
    Holy cow the hackers are getting worse. There was one in practically every other game I played tonight. There were only a few servers available, so they were unavoidable.
    Even for a stats based anticheat, I don't understand how FF fails to catch these guys. OHK across the map always headshots with automatico getting hundreds of kills per game, entire servers reporting them, admitting to it in chat and trolling people, and they continue playing.

Sorry Dice but fairfight is a useless piece of junk. Sort it out.
  • emerson1975
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Come on guys this is going round and round in circles.

Fairfight is dog excrement we all know that!
    Get on Twitter or reddit and make your feelings clear.

These guys for some bizzare reason don't come on here so it's falling on deaf ears!
  • CaptaPraelium
    Come on guys this is going round and round in circles.

Yeh you're right, I'm sorry.
    But honestly last night was just insane. The most obvious hackers I've ever seen, and basically on every server. There's no doubt in my mind now, that the problem is becoming far worse, and I am just so frustrated right now.
    At least the hackers usually provide some kind of challenge...
    Get on Twitter or reddit and make your feelings clear.

I deleted my accounts on both websites because the people that hang around in those places are subhuman scum.

• Denisa_Rowen
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    today, every server = cheater
    on EU
  • CaptaPraelium
    edited March 21
    today, every server = cheater
    on EU

It's almost like they gave the hacks out for free yesterday I swear. It has literally gotten twice as bad overnight. Edit: actually, that's a vast understatement. It's literally more than twice as bad.
  • Feed4u
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Totally feel you, Asia has way too many hackers! Sometimes you get to see more than 2-3 in one game. Thank god premium has far less, but I got to see at least 4 hackers (trust me somethings real fishy when automatico kills you in 1 second at 30-40m, not once but twice LOL), and damage modifier hacks. I mean it can't be difficult to detect when someone is OHKO you with SMGs, something is real **** wong.
  • RustSpencerCohle
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cheating isn't nearly as big of a problem as people make it out to be in BF1. I've played for 170 hours or so and seen one person that was cheating. Sure there could've been other people using less obvious cheats but I highly doubt it and in the end the only cheat that truly causes issues in BF is aimbot since spotting and map usage is still so widespread that ESP doesn't really stand out.

I've been accused of cheating several times and so have other people in my squad and none of them were cheating. People just complain due to being unable to accept that they got beat by someone else.
  • unclefubar
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cheating isn't nearly as big of a problem as people make it out to be in BF1. I've played for 170 hours or so and seen one person that was cheating. Sure there could've been other people using less obvious cheats but I highly doubt it and in the end the only cheat that truly causes issues in BF is aimbot since spotting and map usage is still so widespread that ESP doesn't really stand out.

I've been accused of cheating several times and so have other people in my squad and none of them were cheating. People just complain due to being unable to accept that they got beat by someone else.

Well, myself and many others believe cheating is a big problem in this game. A quick google search confirms that cheating is unfortunately a big problem in this game, there are a plethora of cheats available for BF1. I've only seen obvious 360 degree spinning aimbots a couple of times, but I've lost count of the amount of players that seem to have amazing knowledge of my location (yes I get spotting etc). I have no problem losing to better players, but with the amount of cheaters and lack of a decent anti-cheat, it just makes for a paranoid player base. A player base with every reason to be paranoid.
  • Hit_Marka
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    play for a few hours late at night, early morning on Oceania servers, then come tell me cheating isnt an issue. Oftenwe cop entire squads of Asian cheaters, its astounding. It is as if four or five mates are actually all each individually trying out a different hack. They chat or type in Chinese ect..and the scores for people with fairly low ranks are amazing...like 176-2. Mismanagement by DICE/ea over steps to stop cheating, their hopeless appraoch to managing grenade recharging issues, graphical dx failures and a seemingly determined effort to beach the franchise (go to reddit and look at the devs suggestion and future plans for Ammo 2.0) it certainly appears someone is determined to kill the game. It is actually unpleasant to play now, I spent a short time on tonite, but the constant gren spamming, the constant cheating so blatantky obvious, continualoy dying, time after time by people you know are hacking. its not fun anymore.
  • cossgt87
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hit_Marka wrote: »
    play for a few hours late at night, early morning on Oceania servers, then come tell me cheating isnt an issue. Oftenwe cop entire squads of Asian cheaters, its astounding. It is as if four or five mates are actually all each individually trying out a different hack. They chat or type in Chinese ect..and the scores for people with fairly low ranks are amazing...like 176-2. Mismanagement by DICE/ea over steps to stop cheating, their hopeless appraoch to managing grenade recharging issues, graphical dx failures and a seemingly determined effort to beach the franchise (go to reddit and look at the devs suggestion and future plans for Ammo 2.0) it certainly appears someone is determined to kill the game. It is actually unpleasant to play now, I spent a short time on tonite, but the constant gren spamming, the constant cheating so blatantky obvious, continualoy dying, time after time by people you know are hacking. its not fun anymore.

Its their business model. All they want to do is sell games. Cheaters get banned and buy more copies. After not so long the game is so overrun by cheats noone wants to play anymore and then the next game comes out.
  • CaptaPraelium

"Crying wolf" is a real problem, you're right about that.
    So is cheating. You're wrong about that.
  • Rev0verDrive
    3659 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There's a huge post in the Xbox community section in which we are discussing "Hit Detection" with one of the Dev's. The one that's actually working on the "netcode". There's quite a bit of "Technical" insight in it, as well as the new changes coming to the hit reg and how it will soon make it very frustrating for the OOR player. The lower ping will benefit dramatically in each interaction. The end result will encourage you to play on servers where your ping is within a 2 tick cycle...under 100ms, but closer to 60ms if possible.

The good stuff starts on page 62.

Point being a vast majority of the hackusations in this and many other games/threads stem from a lack of knowledge.
  • ApexPrimeZenith
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm playing on Asian servers and can you that the cheating is really out of control. I met cheaters almost every night. (for example, some of them used LMGs to 1 shot kill from far away, and got like 100/3 K/D as a support guy)
    From their names and avatars, you may guess most of them came from China.

I'm not racism. It's mainly a problem of culture. Some of them have less sense of rules, agreements, sportsmanship, teamwork, etc.
    How do I know about the "culture"? Well, I worked in Asia and my company got many Chinese clients. We interacted with them frequently.
    By the way, I think most of Chinese players are performing well without cheating. But many of cheaters I met in BF1 were likely Chinese.

Nope you are not racist, I'm a Singaporean Chinese and I can tell Singaporeans love to cheat as well in BF4 and unsurprising BF1, Unless there is strict ban hammer like in Blizzard and ArenaNet are doing, we Chinese will not hesitate to cheat if there are no consequences or changes of facing consequences are slim or light.
    Just on "pokemon go" alone almost everyone in my office uses GPS cheats.
    In fact, in this forum, I can spot a few Singaporeans(Base on our semi-broken English culture) defending cheaters claiming that they never encounter a single cheater ever in Asia Servers. Which is a load of BS.