In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Chauchat AA Sights

2»

Comments

• NuthinButSteel
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As a non premium member I managed to pick up a chauchat with AA sights and I must admit they look god awful. The AA sights for the Madsen, MG 15, and BAR aren't as big and are much easier to use.
  • BaconRebellion
    1710 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The chauchat is quickly becoming my favorite lmg over the Huot. I haven't tried the aa sights on them as the iron sights are already really good. May have to try them just to see what they're like
  • robmcewen
    1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The chauchat is quickly becoming my favorite lmg over the Huot. I haven't tried the aa sights on them as the iron sights are already really good. May have to try them just to see what they're like

Do yourself a favour and don't bother the iron sights are a lot better
  • Decado_Killer
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    Yeah, I was literally saying "this FEELS like a gun from WW1" when trying to use it last night. Switched back to my Benet-Mercie and started actually killing people again.
    Practice with it the accuracy and damage is crazy when you get used to the gun
  • FlaminPorcupine
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Love the AA sights on the Chauchat, for two reasons. First, to me they feel less obstructive than most iron sights, apparently it's just my personal taste though :) Second and most important to me, because they're offset from the barrel there is NO MUZZLE FLASH obscuring your view, which is an issue with some guns (*cough Ribby *cough). Love the gun, because of the hipfire spread it's like a low weight/trench hybrid.
  • PopsicleStealer
    321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yea.. I don't know why are they god dam huge. I play on ultrawide monitor, and yet this huge pile of metal take up like half of my screen.
  • Captain_DarIing
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The chauchat AA sights.. .why does it even have AA sights? It does jack damage against airplanes.
  • Sawtooth75
    836 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    Closed for necro posting

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!