In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    10101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So funny twist of karma for me in the game. I have that UMAD crying smiley face as my emblem. I am trying to complete the 8.35 15 kills in a round, which I've made it to 14 kills now twice. So you can imagine my salt level is building up. Meanwhile my emblem stares me in the face on the back of the gun. So as I'm am getting mad I'm staring at a thing that says Umad with a crying face... fml lol

Lol, devils anvil operation, you'll get 75 kills if you choose to lol

Defending or attacking?

Defending is a bit easier, you'll get the kills either way though.

Good advice thanks.

No problem.
  • captinsmooth
    1690 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I swear the game gods are punishing me today. 14 kills with Benet telescopic match ends lol
  • HardAimedKid
    10101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I swear the game gods are punishing me today. 14 kills with Benet telescopic match ends lol

On devils anvil?
  • TEKNOCODE
    5385 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 20
    Guys, guys. I just spilled coffee all over my desk. Waaaaaaaaaah.

Dice, fix now!
  • HardAimedKid
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Dice, fix now!

You're fired.
  • TEKNOCODE
    5385 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Dice, fix now!

You're fired.

:(
  • kaliyl777
    1859 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Been putting off going for this Ribeyrolle gun till now, I never use assault because I hate the guns and the style of play. I'm only level 3 in it and its torture trying to get these kills with guns I never use, and frankly don't know how to use. I sure aint looking forward to getting these head shots, that's gunna take me a month at least.
  • HardAimedKid
    Lol that smg is worth it. Just hipfire with the mp18. Got it done in 3 matches, then got on my wife's account and got 15 in 2 matches
  • TEKNOCODE
    kaliyl777 wrote: »
    Been putting off going for this Ribeyrolle gun till now, I never use assault because I hate the guns and the style of play. I'm only level 3 in it and its torture trying to get these kills with guns I never use, and frankly don't know how to use. I sure aint looking forward to getting these head shots, that's gunna take me a month at least.

Took me five-six TDM matches. Aim for the chest and let the vertical recoil get the headshot.
  • kaliyl777
    1859 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol that smg is worth it. Just hipfire with the mp18. Got it done in 3 matches, then got on my wife's account and got 15 in 2 matches

Trying for the 50 kills first, 27 so far in 4 matches. Uh!
  • captinsmooth
    1690 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

On devils anvil?

Yeah I switched to it on the last sector towrds the end. I did the motor kills and started the gun. I got lucky and mowed down 9 guys at once in a trench and got a few more randoms and the match ended :(
  • HardAimedKid
    edited March 20

On devils anvil?

Yeah I switched to it on the last sector towrds the end. I did the motor kills and started the gun. I got lucky and mowed down 9 guys at once in a trench and got a few more randoms and the match ended :(

Oh but not a full game okay, I was like how in the hell did you not get 15 kills in the whole match lol
  • captinsmooth

On devils anvil?

Oh but not a full game okay, I was like how in the hell did you not get 15 kills in the whole match lol
    Stop stat bashing me man I'm just really bad lol
  • sg2434
    3820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

On devils anvil?

Git gud skrub
  • HardAimedKid

On devils anvil?

Lmao
    sg2434 wrote: »

On devils anvil?

Git gud skrub

Bahahahaha
  • captinsmooth
    That's it I'm asking for nerfs!

Saw a account today on psn with the username nerfhearder2112 lol
  • captinsmooth
    Down to the sniper rifle unlocks just need 25 more kills with g95 and 5 headshots with smle.
  • crabman169
    9933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    C6jBERKUwAEQQw-.jpg

Nailed it