Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Verdun Xbone

BrowneManStrikes
1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So I know there's been a few threads on this topic, but with recent release of Verdun on Xbox One (which was pretty under-the-radar I must say) it might be good to get some user reviews up here.

Reviews thus far are mixed at best, so can we get the verdict on whether it's worth the - albeit small - price?

Comments

• Toxic_CA
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It will most likely be empty like the ps4 version
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is a bad game with no player base, what else do you want to know?
  • crabman169
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love it and it has a few full servers down under

Sucks that it wasn't advertised or anything
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

Is the population actually decent? Because if you've got some good servers then chances are Eu will too.

And I agree on the advertisement. It took me a week to realise it had even come out, nothing on the Xbox dashboard, no trailers on IGN or any of those channels.
  • crabman169
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Is the population actually decent? Because if you've got some good servers then chances are Eu will too.

And I agree on the advertisement. It took me a week to realise it had even come out, nothing on the Xbox dashboard, no trailers on IGN or any of those channels.

There was last time I played at least 100+ players which is impressive given the region, lack of advertising and the fact the game isn't a very appealing game to the masses

I only knew it was being released because I made a Twitter account for the very purpose of following the devs progress.

It sucks; basically only people that actually knew about Verdun on steam, wanted a more realistic ww1 game after bf1 and those that like these kind of games actually even know it's exists. Doesn't help that no one advertises it or try and boost its popularity through youtube etc
  • RaNdOmKils666
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Games dead on PS4 i expect XB1 will share the same fate unfortunately. It's the devs fault for not advertising it more. The devs could probably get a popular youtube channel to play it and that'd get alot of people interested in the game most likely.
  • AlotOfThunder
    899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As of today (May 7) Verdun on Xbone actually has a decent amount of people playing. At peak hours, I can easily find 3-4 full matches going on simultaneously and they generally continue on throughout the day.

Late night is when it starts dying, but there is usually one full server that lasts late into the night.
  • crabman169
    As of today (May 7) Verdun on Xbone actually has a decent amount of people playing. At peak hours, I can easily find 3-4 full matches going on simultaneously and they generally continue on throughout the day.

Late night is when it starts dying, but there is usually one full server that lasts late into the night.

What region though?

Down under I'm basically the only one still playing
  • AlotOfThunder
    899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

What region though?

I'm Eastern U.S. so that explains it lol
    does the game let you pick regions?
  • crabman169

What region though?

Yeah it does but the ping is killer
  • TEKNOCODE
    4582 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

What region though?

I have still only played 2 minutes of this game.
  • crabman169
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

What region though?

I have still only played 2 minutes of this game.

Brah need to play squad defence with the sauce squad
  • robmcewen
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Didn't even know it was released for the XBOXONE, It was going to be released a few months before BATTLEFIELD 1 on the XBOX ONE but got put back without saying when they were planning to release it or if they would. When I last time I checked their website It just had PS4 and PC with no mention of XBOX ONE at all
  • crabman169
    robmcewen wrote: »
    Didn't even know it was released for the XBOXONE, It was going to be released a few months before BATTLEFIELD 1 on the XBOX ONE but got put back without saying when they were planning to release it or if they would. When I last time I checked their website It just had PS4 and PC with no mention of XBOX ONE at all

Yeah it was meant to Launch 30th Aug 2016

Fast forward 8th March 2017
  • robmcewen
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well after see that's its out I've bought it and I'm going to give it a go tonight, It's was only £15
  • crabman169
    Well after see that's its out I've bought it and I'm going to give it a go tonight, It's was only £15

I could've given ya a code if you wanted

Hit me up if you find a match or want to play Squad defence GT:Crabman2325
  • robmcewen

I could've given ya a code if you wanted

Hit me up if you find a match or want to play Squad defence GT:Crabman2325

OK will do GT/Hans Gruber 30 if you don't mind playing with a noob :D that will probably get killed a lot
  • phaselocking
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Honestly it is so boring... I only touched the game once. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, lol.
  • RaNdOmKils666
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Game dead on XBOX yet? It only lasted a few months on PS4 before it basically died.