Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Russian DLC, Fedorov Avtomat

PaintedFanatic
702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I was gonna post some picks but I'm not sure how. Oh well.

The fedorov avtomat. I'm sure a lot of you have seen if. It's obviously going to be added in the next Russian DLC. I believe it could be a good assault weapon. It's full auto, has about a 400 rpm. Maybe some kind of assault rifle? Is there something I'm missing?

Comments

• Loqtrall
    7155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

pervyj_russkij_avtomat_2.jpg
  • PaintedFanatic
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

Thanks fam
  • bran1986
    1510 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm hoping this is a medic gun.
  • PaintedFanatic
    edited March 21

Thanks fam

giphy.gif

:smiley: I can't stop laughing at that
  • Private_UMPalot
    3026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Robert Redford ladies and gentlemen.
  • kaliyl777
    1237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 21
    Medic gun. Its an SLR but is also full auto like the sweeper or Cei.
  • Troopperfofo
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think it should go to the scout. Why? Well I think it would be funny.
  • xenome111
    1183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah if it's added with 600 rof to the medic class I can see that I will totally enjoy that just like the old bf days.
  • TylerPlayz70
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If its true this gun is going to be added, it should be pretty cool. Looks kinda similar to the selbslater 1916.
  • Gforce81
    1392 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    God, I'm so tired of every other weapon being fully automatic. More and more and more of these.
  • l_water_l
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 17
    It is going to have a 10x scope and a bipod, everyone. Probably a 200 round drum mag variant as well.
  • bearpatroI
    485 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If its true this gun is going to be added, it should be pretty cool. Looks kinda similar to the selbslater 1916.

Full auto, low recoil selbslater? Sign me up.