Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Close Thread.

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Look I don't play with guns for looks. I play for there strength and if they are a great gun to PTO with. The new Medic gun is outclassed by most of the other guns and there is zero point to use it. It still takes upwards of 3 shots to drop somebody and only has 6 rounds with a horrible reload. If you want to die over and over then by all means use it.

I do fine with it. Most often when I die it´s because I made the wrong decission or my aim was off. I understand most people can´t play with it since you need some sort of gamer IQ and skill. But don´t blame the gun, blame the player.

With your logic the Kolibri is a great gun. Meet me in a match with the mondragon and you have the RSC and we will see who is struggling
  • ProAssassin2003
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Look I don't play with guns for looks. I play for there strength and if they are a great gun to PTO with. The new Medic gun is outclassed by most of the other guns and there is zero point to use it. It still takes upwards of 3 shots to drop somebody and only has 6 rounds with a horrible reload. If you want to die over and over then by all means use it.

I do fine with it. Most often when I die it´s because I made the wrong decission or my aim was off. I understand most people can´t play with it since you need some sort of gamer IQ and skill. But don´t blame the gun, blame the player.

With your logic the Kolibri is a great gun. Meet me in a match with the mondragon and you have the RSC and we will see who is struggling

No, the Kolibri is not a great gun.
    Oh what a kiddo 1v1 attitude. I can tell you right now you would loose since I´m the superiour player in this case.

Didn't say 1v1. That would be Cat and Mouse and is stupid for a FPS. Believe what you want man. The RSC isn't a gun for PTO scenarios unless you got some major back up. It's rate of Fire, Reload, and Magzine Size will get Wet on by Most of the Medic Guns.
  • ProLegion_exor
    1422 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Oh what a kiddo 1v1 attitude. I can tell you right now you would loose since I´m the superiour player in this case.

Didn't say 1v1. That would be Cat and Mouse and is stupid for a FPS. Believe what you want man. The RSC isn't a gun for PTO scenarios unless you got some major back up. It's rate of Fire, Reload, and Magzine Size will get Wet on by Most of the Medic Guns.

I play the Objective and the Medic role way more then you do while using the crappy RSC. How´s that possible with your logic? Maybe you have not invested the time with it to devolop required skill to be successfull?
  • MrUpvote
    3439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good lord!! All you do is complain. Why do you even game!!!???
  • ProAssassin2003
    edited March 21
    MrUpvote wrote: »
    Good lord!! All you do is complain. Why do you even game!!!???

Complain Lol. I can't have a Opinion on a gun in the game. Why so Butt Hurt?
  • ProAssassin2003

I play the Objective and the Medic role way more then you do while using the crappy RSC. How´s that possible with your logic? Maybe you have not invested the time with it to devolop required skill to be successfull?

Highly Doubt it.
  • Decado_Killer
    609 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    2 shot kills yeah awful.
  • ProLegion_exor
    1422 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Highly Doubt it.

Why would you doubt that? You know what? There are better players then you out there and some of them can use the RSC succesfully. Don´t come with your challenges and attitude when you would not stand a chance. Be humble.
  • ProAssassin2003
    Whatever makes you sleep good.
  • ElliotLH
    341 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 21
    Looked pretty decent to me after the quick go I had when I unlocked it. I appreciate that it's not good for you personally but I can't agree that it's bad overall. I suppose it's simply a case of different strokes for different folks.

• GhostBeach
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Looked pretty decent to me after the quick go I had when I unlocked it. I appreciate that it's not good for you personally but I can't agree that it's bad overall. I suppose it's simply a case of different strokes for different folks.

Statistically speaking, the weapon just isn't worth using. If you're good enough to do well with it you'd fare better with the model 8 in most circumstances. Like you said, different strokes; if the RSC feels better to you by all means use it. However, it's worth pointing out that the enemies in the clip you've provided are complete morons and the players on the servers I frequent would never let you get away with that.
  • ProLegion_exor
    GhostBeach wrote: »

Statistically speaking, the weapon just isn't worth using. If you're good enough to do well with it you'd fare better with the model 8 in most circumstances. Like you said, different strokes; if the RSC feels better to you by all means use it. However, it's worth pointing out that the enemies in the clip you've provided are complete morons and the players on the servers I frequent would never let you get away with that.

Yes they are not the best I´ve seen.
    AL8, wich one?
    I can do well with most SLR´s but I believe the RSC will suit me the best when I have learned to use properly.
  • ProLegion_exor
    TerraTubes wrote: »

Highly Doubt it.

Why would you doubt that? You know what? There are better players then you out there and some of them can use the RSC succesfully. Don´t come with your challenges and attitude when you would not stand a chance. Be humble.

Obviously the OP tried the gun out and had a unsuccessful experience with it so he decided to make this whiney thread in hopes that everyone else commenting was unsuccessful with it so he doesnt have to feel like a bad player and feel better about himself. You on the otherhand said you're successful and good with the weapon which the OP cant fathom and thinks that if he is unsuccessful with the weapon, it means everyone else is and thats why hes attacking you.

Has to be something like that. Either way, silly of him to call me out.
  • GhostBeach
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

AL8, wich one?
    I can do well with most SLR´s but I believe the RSC will suit me the best when I have learned to use properly.

Here's the Medic Rifle TTK page on Symthic:

http://forum.symthic.com/battlefield-1-general-discussion/battlefield-1-technical-discussion/11122-bf1-medic-rifles-shooting-mechanic-ttks-prelim-rsc-1917-included/

As you can see the model 8 in .35 outclasses the RSC at all ranges. This only takes into account raw speed as well. Factor in the RSC's awful recoil and you're left with a bad weapon. The problem with the RSC is that it's much more difficult than the model 8 to master and provides very little benefit.
  • ProLegion_exor

AL8, wich one?

http://forum.symthic.com/battlefield-1-general-discussion/battlefield-1-technical-discussion/11122-bf1-medic-rifles-shooting-mechanic-ttks-prelim-rsc-1917-included/

As you can see the model 8 in .35 outclasses the RSC at all ranges. This only takes into account raw speed as well. Factor in the RSC's awful recoil and you're left with a bad weapon. The problem with the RSC is that it's much more difficult than the model 8 to master and provides very little benefit.

To call the RSC a bad weapon is wrong, very wrong. 2nd fastest TTK up to 48 meters with the ability to kill 3 enemies with one magazine. And there you have the reason I think the RSC is a better choice for me then the AL8 .35. I can handle more enemies effectivly and play the Medic role better. One thing you have to calculate when looking at TTK is accuracy and effective RoF for the weapons also. Thats quite advanced tho.
  • GhostBeach

Here's the Medic Rifle TTK page from Symthic:

As you can see the model 8 in .35 beats the RSC at any range. This only takes into consideration raw speed. Factor in the RSC's insane recoil and you have a very niche weapon. The RSC is good for killing 3 enemies

AL8, wich one?

To call the RSC a bad weapon is wrong, very wrong. 2nd fastest TTK up to 48 meters with the ability to kill 3 enemies with one magazine. And there you have the reason I think the RSC is a better choice for me then the AL8 .35. I can handle more enemies effectivly and play the Medic role better. One thing you have to calculate when looking at TTK is accuracy and effective RoF for the weapons also. Thats quite advanced tho.

If you're closer than 48m you can spam the model 8 while maintaining accuracy, so it's TTK is unaffected. As far as tackling multiple targets in close quarters, there are sidearms in the game for a reason. The auto revolver can get you 2-3 kills before a reload in cqb. I'm not saying the RSC is useless and you're certainly welcome to use whatever weapon you'd like. I'm just pointing out that the skill required to do well with it is incredibly high. But if you can shoot 100% accuracy, go ahead.
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

"Gun isn't forging enough in public games"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!