What are your loadouts and why?

crabman169
10477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
What are your main loadouts?
Why? (E.g. Taking at mines over at rocket gun etc)

Just curious to see how others operate

Mine~
Assault:
- MP18 trench (all round versatile) but Ribeye might be my now go to weapon
- Usually faction pistol or whatever I'm working a service star on
- AT Rocket Gun; can't beat assaulting tanks from a distance
- AT Grenades for their damage and mobility
- Currently running minis for the service star but after that will go back to light at grenades

Medic:
- 1906, RSC (can't beat their stats)
- "same as above"
- med pouch; mobile health works better as it keeps everyone moving and you can toss that a fair distance
- Revive syringe; don't like seeing skulls on my teammates
- "Same as above"

Support:
- M1909 Benet Merci Telescopic and Chauchat Low Weight (bit biased towards to M1909 because of the Light Horse, it's a solid lmg and its visual ammo count is too god. Chauchat needs no explanation)
- "same as above"
- Ammo bag; most stop to reload and it works better to resupply more people at once
- Crossbow; running this till I get a service star then running whatever is needed. Repair wrench for armour or on infantry maps maybe a limpet or mortar. Support has too much versatility and gadgets :D
- "same as above"

Scout:
- faction infantry rifle when possible
- "Same as above"
- Spotting flare; never leave spawn without it
- K bullets but swap to tripwire for infantry only maps/modes (it's a bugger when you forget to swap them and you are stuck with the wrong one)
- "Same as above"

Comments

• MrUpvote
    3977 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Guns cause shooter :p
  • crabman169
    10477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MrUpvote wrote: »
    Guns cause shooter :p

wait-good-point_fb_1144675.jpg
  • MrUpvote
    3977 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    :p
  • Decado_Killer
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bolo knife with the conan soundtrack.
  • Ouroborosptysis
    3638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wex isn't a loadout, it's a way of life.
  • xenome111
    2623 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Assault:ribey+c93+at rocket+at grenade+us trench knife.
    Support:bar+c93+limpet+ammo pouch/box+us trench knife.
    Scout:whether m98+mars+flare+k bullet+us trench knife.
    Medic:medicbag+syringe+i don't shoot just revive.
  • jcupps12
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 21
    ASSAULT
    Ribeyrolles, tank mines (depending on map obviously. otherwise AT grenades), AT rockets, LT grenade.....I use this because the ribey is the best assault gun in the game for me. Also tanks rarely check for tank mines and can be placed in predictable spots for easy tank kills.
    MEDIC
    Mondragon storm, syringe, health crate ......because why else be a medic if you aren't healing and reviving? Great 10 bullet rifle with great accuracy, fire rate, and 2-3 shot kill.
    SUPPORT
    Bar storm or Chauchat, ammo crate, limpet, LT grenade....good for killing infantry and taking out tanks
    SCOUT
    SMLE marksman, spotting flares, incendiary trip wires.....spotting flares because...obviously and I use the trip wires in openings to flags to slow the enemy team. Also you know where they are when tripped and people freak out when they are on fire and are easier to kill.
  • EmothicVH
    730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Support:
    -MG15na Low wieght for enclosed/urban area's that are close to medium range engagements.
    -MG15na Suppressive for open area's that are medium to long range engagements.
    -M1911 side arm, Obvious reasons why. (Still generally OP)
    -Ammo Create, if not I will run out of ammo easily.
    -Crossbow Frag, mainly for urban area's or an accurate shot into an objective.
    -Limpet charge, For use against armored vehicles, or walled/armored structers.

Medic:
    I do not play the class.

Assualt:
    I do not play the class

Recon:
    I do not play the class. Use to play this class, not anymore.
  • IllIllIII
    3685 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 21
    Scout:
    Smle III Marksman because i like 4x scopes the best and the 10 bullets.
    Mars automatic due to damage en accuracy.
    Kbullets because i hate tanks!!!
    Spotflare because im a teamplayer.
    And light at tank nade, because i hate tanks!!!

I dont play alot medic so dunno what i like the most.
    Medic
    Mandragon storm
    Auto revolver
    Seringe
    Medpack
    Sticknade

Support:
    Madsen mg low weight
    P08 handgun
    Ammopack
    Limpetcharge
    Ligh at nade

Assault:
    Hellriegel because od hight capacity.
    P08
    AT nade
    Rocketgun/mines
    Stick nade
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    877 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Chauchat low weight - hellfighter 1911 - ammo crate - limpet charge - frag or light AT - cogwheel
  • Sixclicks
    1552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 21
    Scout:
    Gewehr M.95 Infantry
    Frommer Stop
    Spotting Flare
    Tripwire Incendiary
    Impact Grenade or Frag

It's a great aggressive scout setup that I use in Domination all the time. Use spotting flares on objectives and tripwires in choke points that lead to the objectives. For close ranged encounters, hit them once with the M.95 and then swap to the Frommer Stop to finish them off. I use the Frommer Stop because of its high fire rate, higher hipfire accuracy, and it has the fastest weapon swap speed of any of the pistols. I've got nearly 900 kills with the Frommer Stop and a KPM of 5.0.

Medic:
    RSC 1917 Factory
    Auto Revolver or Taschenpistol
    Med Pouch
    Syringe
    Impact or Frag

I treat the RSC 1917 Factory as if it were just a faster firing version of the Gewehr M.95 Infantry. If you're accurate with infantry scout rifles and can play well aggressively with them, then the RSC Factory is absolutely amazing. It's basically a Gewehr M.95 that fires 250% faster. The downside is its slow reload and it can't OHK with a headshot. The Taschenpistol is essentially the same as the Frommer Stop from scout. The Auto Revolver just does amazing damage up close. Med pouch because it's better to be on the move.

Support:
    Chauchat Low Weight
    No. 3 Revolver
    Ammo Pouch
    Ammo Crate or Frag Crossbow
    Impact or Frag

The Chauchat is the best aggressive LMG in the game imo. It kills in 3 hits up to 12 meters and 4 hits up to 30 meters. It has a faster TTK than the BAR up to 12 meters. Plus you can tapfire it like you did with LMGs in BF4 for longer ranged targets. I use the No. 3 Revolver just because I don't really care for the other Support pistols. The ammo pouch is for on-the-run resupplies, and the crate is for resupplying grenades and gadgets especially in areas where your team is heavily concentrated since it benefits everyone around the crate. In Domination however I usually use the frag crossbow instead since nobody really stays still or groups up enough in that game mode for the crate to be that beneficial.

Assault:
    Depends on the map and what I feel like using... Automatico Trench, Model 10A Hunter, Sjögren Inertial
    M1911
    AT Grenades
    AT Rocket Gun or Dynamite
    Impact or Frag

For assault, I switch it up a lot. I'm not really that interested in any particular assault guns to be honest. They all essentially do the same thing for me... They kill really fast up close. That's about it. I was kind of enjoying using the Model 10-A slug, but I feel that it's kind of pointless when you can just use the Model 10A Hunter and get essentially the same effect. For a while, assault was my main class (look at my stats if you want, you'll see two of my top 3 weapons are the Automatico and the Model 10-A), but it just got boring to be honest. As for the AT Rocket or Dynamite, I pick between those two depending on the map. Since I mostly play Domination, I use them for destroying buildings and taking out sniper nests. On a map where snipers can gain a little distance on me, I'll use the AT rocket for taking them out. On a heavily CQC map like Suez where there's a bunch of buildings for snipers to hid on top of, I'll use Dynamite to blow up the buildings from under their feet.
  • MATT-CHEW82
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 21
    I play with the same guys every day and we all have specific jobs in the squad. That said, I'm tank-buster Assault

MP18 Trench ("trenchie")
    Gassed
    Light AT nade
    AT nades
    Rocket gun

Because taking out camping tankers who are 17-0 and think they're good gives me incredible feels. :*
  • MrUpvote
    My load out is assault :p
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Skill load outs.

Assault
    -Ribeye Or Model 10 Sluge
    -m1911 (same for every other class besides medic)
    -at nades
    -at rocket gun
    -light at nade
    If you connect all of these you can solo a tank.

Medic
    -Autoloading 8 factory or RSC optical
    -Auto revolver (best CQC weapon that can beat even automatico users)
    -pouches
    -what a medic should use
    -frag

Support
    -Benet Mercie optical or Cho Cho low
    -ammo pouches maybe box after patch
    -infantry cross bow or limpet
    -smoke or light AT

Sniper
    -Martini or Gewer straight pull infantry
    -flare gun
    -telescopic
    -frag

• Temp1st
    2247 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 22
    Assault:
    Automatico Storm, Dependable close range weapon, Shotguns have too much RNG.
    1911, Best secondary overall
    Gas, Still good for clearing
    AT Nade, Self explanatory
    AT Mines, I get more mileage out of mines then the rocket gun in most situations.

Medic:
    Mondrogon Sniper/Storm depending on map, Amazing overall weapon one of the best in class and in the game.
    Frag, Easy choice
    Syringe
    Small med pouch (Overall better IMO)

Support:
    MG15 Supressive, My most used weapon amazing LMG overall, Good damage output and huge magazine. Shot down many airplanes with it.
    Incend Grenade, Area denial is good
    Mortar HE, safe option for picking at tanks and good vs infantry
    Ammo Box

Scout:
    G98 sniper, highest velocity in game, This game's SRR61, Good sweet spot.
    Light AT
    K Bullets, Used mostly on AC's or Jeeps
    Spotting Flares, Probably best gadget in the game

Pilot:
    Frommer Stop Auto, This game's G18.

I play every class equally for the most part and drive all types of tanks and aircraft. I am very flexible overall.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Assault:
    -Ribeyrolles 1918 Factory (since y'know, it's great)
    -P08 Pistol
    -AT Grenades
    -AT Rocket Gun (though I tend to equip Mines, drop them and then switch back to Rocket Gun on maps like Amiens)
    -Light AT Grenade
    -Hatchet

Medic:
    -Selbstlader 1906 Factory (aside from using the RSC For the 8 Stars, I don't really use anything else any more, the Selbstlader just does everything for me as you already know)
    -P08 Pistol
    -Bandage Pouch
    -Medical Crate/Medical Syringe/FRG Rifle Grenades (I switch a lot. I could go into it, but only if you really ask :l)
    -Light AT Grenade
    -Hatchet

Support:
    -Chauchat Low Weight (though I don't play any Support really, if I had to, I'll probably just use this. The sound of it sells me as is)
    -P08 Pistol
    -Ammo Box
    -Limpet Charge
    -Light AT Grenade
    -Hatchet

Scout:
    -Lebel Model 1886 Infantry (like Support, don't really play Scout, and if I had to it'll be this)
    -P08 Pistol
    -Spot Flares
    -Gas Tripmines (when assaulting an objective, they make great makeshift gas grenades)
    -Light AT Grenade
    -Hatchet

• ProLegion_exor
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Medic:
    RSC 1917 Optical
    M1911
    Pouches
    Syringe
    Frag
  • von_Campenstein
    3144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It changes daily lately but one thing remain constant, the gas grenade.
  • ANGRYharold
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 22
    Assault:
    -Hellriegel (great RPM, decent, and best while ADS)
    -No. 3 Revolver (don't usually have to resort to sidearms with Assault)
    -Tank Mines or Dynamite, depending on the map
    -Anti-Tank Nades (no reason not to run these at all times)

Medic:
    -Autoloading 8 .35 Factory or M1907 Trench (.35 for maps where I can generally force 1v1's, 1907 Trench for everything else)
    -Auto Revolver or MLE (Auto if i'm feeling confident with my aim, MLE if i'm not
    -Bandage Pouch (my selfish choice, as i don't want to camp by a crate while self-healing)
    -Syringe (you better always have this)

Support:
    -BAR Storm/Telescopic (similar play style to the .35, quick TTK, and very accurate. looks/sounds **** too)
    -No. 3 Revolver or C93 (don't really care. with ammo crates i don't really have to use a sidearm)
    -Crossbow Nades (repair tool seems useless, limpet is thrown like a girl, and mortars suck)
    -Ammo crate (love laying these down at flags. easier points than the pouch)

Scout:
    -Martini Henri sometimes. Don't really like this class.

OH yea, and Gas Nades for every class. The killing potential is low, but it's the easiest way to find out where enemies are as it seeps through solid matter. This is basically a non-scout's spotting flare.