Does anyone else feel like there is something OFF about the game since the DLC came out?? Here are some of my problems....
1. My team seems to lose every match but it seems like everyone on my team is trying to play the objective. It seems like every team we play against steamrolls us with no issue.
2. Hit detection seems non existent in some games.
3. It seems like every person I go up against is an MLG pro gamer. I have lost more gunfights since the DLC than ever before. Im dumping entire magazines of the Ribeyrolles or Hellreigel into guys from 10-20 feet away and losing gunfights to getting one shotted with a pistol.
4. I get killed well after I have taken cover or rounded a corner and I get insta-killed with what seems like one shot from the Lewis Gun
5. Every now and again I seem to get into a good game and do well but this seems like a rarity now and not the norm. Before the DLC, my nights seem to be dictated by how well I played or didn't play not because the game decided to bend me over....... I played an entire night tonight of this every single match except one (which we still lost) and finally quit in total disgust.
6. I feel like I am well over the learning curve for the maps but still cannot find anything that works, I get into a tank and cant seems to kill anywhere near the amount of enemies as I could on the previous maps. I know these are wide open but I constantly find myself saying.....HOW DID THAT NOT KILL THAT GUY??
7. These situations only seem to be happening on the new maps and all of the game modes associated with them...I played Operations last night with some guys from England, Scotland, and Dubai all in the same party and on EU servers and the game seemed to run fine with none of these issues which I am griping about??
Its not all of these things all at once but for some reason I feel as if I am playing at a HUGE disadvantage most of the time since the DLC came out on the new maps? My in match scores have plummeted and my kill/death ratio has dropped. I'm not a person who cares much about stats other than to use them as a tool to measure if something I am trying is working or not....
I also have noticed that the menus seem really REALLY LAGGY in the game? Obviously I'm not the best player out there but I feel like I can generally play well enough to have a good time. My win/loss percentage isn't great but I attribute that to mostly playing Operations and getting on teams that don't push the Objective. I also have a new baby and sometimes I have to leave a match for family reasons but this isn't often. I mostly play as an "aggresive Scout" with iron sights or carbine guns like the SMLE or Martini Henry and generally have no trouble landing shots. Since the DLC I have had to stop this almost entirely because I can't seem to land enough shots to stay alive as an aggressive scout.
My TV did just go out and I got a new one...but it was a huge upgrade to the old one. I now have a 4k Samsung KS8000 and I play in "game mode" and there is no noticeable input lag. Ive set the xbox up properly, In fact the game "feels" much better than my old TV. I also just upgraded my 6 year old router thinking that might have something to do with it, i checked my internet bandwidth and run multiple tests while playing and I always have a ping that is between 25-35 ms, 60-68 Mbps download speed and 5-8 Mbps upload speed. This may not be the best but I feel like it is more than adequate to play BF and I have had this same Internet and done fine in other multiplayer games. I bought a new Netgear router, my connection is hard wired, and I have set up QoS in my router to optimize the bandwidth for the xbox. I have also forwarded the proper ports for xbox live, etc. I first thought it was maybe my connection or something but I seemed to have tried everything.
Here are my stats:
Is anyone experiencing anything else like this besides me and my group of people I play with? We are all very frustrated. Im losing friends to play with because every time they jump into a match we get absolutely wrecked and then they hop right back off..... These are the types of issues that make me want to stop playing the game too and find something else although im not quite there yet......it is just NOT FUN when the game is like this. I feel like it has a mind of its own and I have no control over whether or not I am going to have an enjoyable time playing or it will TOTALLY SUCK. Your thoughts would be appreciated...Thanks