SEA servers for PC

Comments

• sammad143
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    What about SEA players? We dont deserve to play in low ping? Or EA/DICE needs more money from us to get us servers in Singapore(which is the hub of SEA rather then HK or JP or MiddleEast I am happy for HK, JP and MiddleEast peeps) ? Less expensive games like Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege etc had Singapore(SEA) servers on day 1, hell even Free to play games like Paladins, Line of Sight has them, 4 months since release and we still have to wait? Maybe we should hold our breath until DICE/EA delivers.

About RSP- Also why reintroduce kick/ban feature? if they had to re-introduce them then why drop the good old RCON/Procon proctocol in the first place? Wasn't madmins one of the main reason why procon support was dropped in BF1? Dropping a great tool like procon where the BF community had formed effective plugins over years since BFBC2 , and then coming up with a half broken, low featured RSP that too 4 months after game release, how lame is that?

And what about punkbuster? Why drop PB when Fairfight and PB was barely holding out the cheaters in BF4, rather then adding something effective like Battleye? No wonders the PC population has fallen from 120K(Release) --> 75k(Dec)-->79k(Jan)-->47k(Feb)
    Source - Click here

Anyways I am out, doesnot matter anymore, just wanted to list down my observation before signing off.
  • Zirenyth
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    now that hong kong servers are release can i just check with you guys if there has been an improvement of ping? I'm currently still receiving 180-240 ping on hk/jp servers .
  • LionLim21
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Singapore server !!! DO NOT let South Asia player down
  • HyunaTaeyeon
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got 50-51 pings on HK servers but the servers are too few compared with Japan servers, have to Q to join. big improvement i would say although it's not like the 10-20 pings I used to get on SG servers
  • M3teora
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try tweeting to Ali Hassoon about the issue.. https://twitter.com/Striterax_

I have been tweeting to him about the need for Singapore servers to cater to Southeast Asia as a whole...
  • menace_AK
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    *BUMP*
  • menace_AK
    Tried the HK servers, the pings are still >300 :( (I live in India btw)
  • menace_AK
    Finally South African and Middle Eastern players got local servers and SEA players got servers in HK but unfortunately EA/DICE have forgotten about the players in South Asia. In India every available BF1 server has a ping of >300 ms :(. This issue can only be fixed by either Indian or Singaporean servers (we get 100-120 ms in Singapore servers). Does anybody know whether we will ever get Singapore servers?
  • Zirenyth
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    menace_AK wrote: »
    Finally South African and Middle Eastern players got local servers and SEA players got servers in HK but unfortunately EA/DICE have forgotten about the players in South Asia. In India every available BF1 server has a ping of >300 ms :(. This issue can only be fixed by either Indian or Singaporean servers (we get 100-120 ms in Singapore servers). Does anybody know whether we will ever get Singapore servers?

I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that already .
  • HyunaTaeyeon
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    even though there are HK servers now but the numbers are too limited. Servers are most of the time full....
  • x--VoodooKing--x
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HK servers?? I still see Japan servers at 200ms ping.
  • Zoros3112
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This game is **** up for SEA players...**** hackers everywhere in hong kong server...FAIRFIGHT is a sheatttt
  • TheNewR3bel
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    HK severs in bf1 from singapore
    c204aca34555ed8f0ac4f61b1a550d54.jpg
    HK severs in bf4 from singapore
    954c367c24b1f54aa7e1c902230a88b3.png

this is a goddamn joke

• xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

this is a goddamn joke

Lol the server browser in bf1 is broken that is actually a Japan server with the flag of hongkong ,go by the text and join the game to see the ping not in the browser.
  • TheNewR3bel
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    xenome111 wrote: »

this is a goddamn joke

Lol the server browser in bf1 is broken that is actually a Japan server with the flag of hongkong ,go by the text and join the game to see the ping not in the browser.

See the sever with the Hong Kong tag? Exactly.
    Lowest ping sever I can find is 170 ping and it's from japan. Every week I try once to get into a hk sever Hopefull there's good ping. And every single Goddamn time I question why I bought this game for 80 bucks and not 90 copies of bad rats.
  • SteadyFlow
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Since yesterday I've noticed SEA routing has improved. I'm now getting 100 ping from HK & Japan here in Bangalore, India. Till last week it used to be 300+.
  • Feed4u
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    xenome111 wrote: »

this is a goddamn joke

It's an ISP thing I think. Is your ISP Singtel? Cause my good friends one is! He is also having the same issue. For me and my friend who use M1 and Starhub, we had decent ping. 80-100 to JP(sometimes this jumps to 200 during peak hour) and 40 to HK. Would love them to add some Singapore servers! Would like to have 5 ping.
  • DingoKillr
    3507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, it is a Internet thing but it is the routing not that much to do with the ISP but the carriers.
  • Feed4u
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Trust me it's an ISP thing, many players using that provider on PC have bad ping to JP when using the ISP Singtel in Singapore.
  • HyunaTaeyeon
    Malaysia also has the same issue.. over 200 ping