This game is already dead.

Afflicted76
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I love it. This is the worst installment in the series and will finally kill it off.

You should've listened and gotten your **** together ping limits of 100 and region locks are a requirement. GG no battlefield games inc hope you scum **** do better at your next job because this **** is done lmao

Comments

• I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Game is very much alive and going on the PC, I can always find tons of 64 Player CQ servers
  • PaintedFanatic
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still alive... If you like it so much what's even the point of posting this? It will be going strong till the end of its life cycle, when the new battlefield comes out.
  • gr33nbits
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2017
    Game is alive but im glad to see BF4 is even more and closing the gap like now BF1 PC - 40k and BF4 PC - 20k that tells me that some people is getting back on BF4 and im going to install it again cause I can't get the same feeling I had on BF4 playing BF1.
    I mean BF1 is a nice game but seems vague when you jump on a match not like BF4.
  • THAGURT
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Game is alive but im glad to see BF4 is even more and closing the gap like now BF1 PC - 40k and BF4 PC - 20k that tells me that some people is getting back on BF4 and im going to install it again cause I can't get the same feeling I had on BF4 playing BF1.
    I mean BF1 is a nice game but seems vague when you jump on a match not like BF4.

Yeah to each his own. I like this game enough where I feel even after the next BF comes out, if it is based in present or future, I will be playing this game. Something about WW1/2 games just does it for me...
  • BigWoofWoof
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I love this game - and it ain't dying, loads of busy lobby's
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Games so dead that you have to go to the sixth page of the forums to find a post last commented on yesterday.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14520 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

You should've listened

I agree with that, YOU should've listened to the last warning you were issued for the Swearing.

24 hours in the barn for you.

/Thread

This discussion has been closed.