anti tank gun

Iamaforkead
483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I recently used them, Both are nerfed and completely useless as you will see
no one uses them or they becomes a target for a sniper in about two seconds.

Another useless weapons, max damage on one is 18 the other is 33 maximum
no cover for that gun it is like an open invitation for someone to cheat death.

no one uses it, I see that everyday, I play.
and while I am here,
the BAR is useless, too slow and max is 22,
better is the benet telescopic, killer at any distance.
another useless weapon,
I could probably give you more
and when I mean they are useless,
they are supposed to be used as a viable alternative
to kill a tank or plane,
damage to planes is a JOKE.
some guns register hit markers and then NO SCORE,
useless, waste of ammo.

and time, and
when you go to capture an objective, when it is nearly
captured you get no score, so why is it that the,
spawning will not let you pick that objective until everyone
finishes.
What is the point of going there, if you help, but get no score???

Comments

• kekcroc
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    I recently used them, Both are nerfed and completely useless as you will see
    no one uses them or they becomes a target for a sniper in about two seconds.
    i'm gonna give you a bit of a generic answer here, but consider your positioning before laying down for you try to tickle a tank with a rocket

near a house and a stone wall? cool

middle of the road where your gray uniform clashes with the dirt road and green grass? not cool dude
  • C_Belles
    286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think I've decifered your post, your wording is all over the place.

First, I believe you're referring to the field guns when you say "anti tank gun". If you are, then there is nothing wrong with them. They deal heavy damage and are meant to be used in a defensive fashion. You have plenty of cover when using them as they literally have a giant steel plate covering you from the front.
    I'm not sure which 2nd anti tank gun you are referring to, since there is only one type of stationary anti tank weapon, the field gun.

If you're referring to the tankgewehr (elite class pick-up) there is also nothing wrong with that. You can vehicles and infantry from very far away, any infantry hit is a OHK.

And you really just said the BAR is useless and too slow?? And the Benet is a better option? You're crazy. The BAR is the fastest firing LMG, and one of the fastest firing primaries, in the entire game. I destroy people with that gun. Any person using a Benet against my BAR stands no chance. FYI the max damage on the BAR is 23, same as the Benet.

Why are you talking about LMGs killing tanks and planes? They're meant for infantry

And of course you don't get points for capping a flag when you run in last minute, you didn't cap it. You just showed up at the end of your teammates capping it. And you can't spawn on a flag until it's completely captured. Before then it is still considered neautral, i.e. Neither team can spawn on it.
  • Jub3i_Kibag4mi
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    AT-rocket gun is awesome. I have over 500 kills with it. I use it to snipe, snipers.
  • lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Pls delete this rambling mess.

L2P
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    op u wat?