ammo 2.0, more proof DICE doesn't care about team work

Comments

• KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SLiMM380 wrote: »
    Yeah, after they announced this game I was so excited about the skill it take using these weapons and the epic gun fights. The strategy and patiences to be successful in each encounter. Nope, when I play now it's just a bunch of grenade indicators on my screen. Being sniped becaused I happened to walk/run in their "sweet spot" (which I think is a silly "easy" mechanic). Way too many one hit kills in this game. No strategy/skill needed really. It still fun but only for short game play sessions. Their direction is really geared for new people, casual and for the 10 - 13 year old kids but even with that my 13 & 15 yr old get bored of this game because they find it too easy and no skill is needed. So I'm not sure who this Faneuil is intended for. Or maybe they're just trying to get all the CoD players into BF franchise. Either way, it's taking a turn in the wrong direction. I'm actually a bout to try rainbow six and overwatch just because I want to develop a skill and strategy. I want my hours of practice to mean something. Not keep getting demolished by a rank 3 because he's in a plane or using sniperI/shotgun. I want my rank and time to mean something. Now I doesn't. Don't get me wrong its can adapt, I love finding new strategies to counter what I'm facing but it seems Dice just wants you to run n' gun. Sad state the game and franchise is going in.

Overwatch is horribad. Dont try it if you want to keep some self respect.

Rainbow six might be cool dont know. Overwatch = quickmatch teams of guys just playing alone in 5v5
  • TaktikzPS4
    324 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    KakeHC wrote: »
    Yeah, after they announced this game I was so excited about the skill it take using these weapons and the epic gun fights. The strategy and patiences to be successful in each encounter. Nope, when I play now it's just a bunch of grenade indicators on my screen. Being sniped becaused I happened to walk/run in their "sweet spot" (which I think is a silly "easy" mechanic). Way too many one hit kills in this game. No strategy/skill needed really. It still fun but only for short game play sessions. Their direction is really geared for new people, casual and for the 10 - 13 year old kids but even with that my 13 & 15 yr old get bored of this game because they find it too easy and no skill is needed. So I'm not sure who this Faneuil is intended for. Or maybe they're just trying to get all the CoD players into BF franchise. Either way, it's taking a turn in the wrong direction. I'm actually a bout to try rainbow six and overwatch just because I want to develop a skill and strategy. I want my hours of practice to mean something. Not keep getting demolished by a rank 3 because he's in a plane or using sniperI/shotgun. I want my rank and time to mean something. Now I doesn't. Don't get me wrong its can adapt, I love finding new strategies to counter what I'm facing but it seems Dice just wants you to run n' gun. Sad state the game and franchise is going in.

Rainbow six might be cool dont know. Overwatch = quickmatch teams of guys just playing alone in 5v5

Overwatch & Siege are both cracking games if you're in a full team of friends, playing them solo with randoms is frustrating and like banging your head against a brick wall though.
  • FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Battalion 1944 is coming soon.
  • KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    smart2705 wrote: »

Will check it out.

This autorotate on consoles is driving on my nuts. That new medic gun is too much especially with that aimbot.
  • Jarppahctr
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Halfa-Cree wrote: »
    Jarppahctr wrote: »
    I want auto revive. Medics are useless :D :D

auto flag cap, just mark it and sit in spawn
    :D
    Aaand now welcome back to this extreme exciting clan match, after 36 hours game is even. Which one of this two teams can be able to keep marking flaks and hope other to give up :# :D

Not a good road to go Dice/EA. I like the game a lot and hope more bf4 likeness + better for clan match plays but of course for casual plays too.

KakeHC:
    Check out playersunknown battleground. It looks very good, single or douple play. Now its only at PC but i really hope PS4 as well.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Man on top of ammo 2.0 they are adding a scooped Martini-Henry. Why Dice why?
  • SLiMM380
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Will check it out.

This autorotate on consoles is driving on my nuts. That new medic gun is too much especially with that aimbot.

Man! It does 50 damage! 2 shot kill + auto aim. Too easy.
  • WinkerCZ
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    But there are also positive changes like... uhm... medic revive indicator or... uhm... OK, maybe there is only one good change ;)
  • KakeHC

Will check it out.

Man! It does 50 damage! 2 shot kill + auto aim. Too easy.

I tryed it myself while I had that aimbot on. It just felt super cheezy...
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People need to join this thread and tell Dice how horrible this idea is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/5zytvl/grenade_resupply_ammo_20_and_whats_next/
  • CHAOTIC_PIEMAN
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Gadgets dont regen only grenades ....this is to stop grenade spamming and its not like a support player asks first what you want the ammo for anyway.......its main purpose is to give ammo for your gun not grenades so that you can spam them
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gadgets dont regen only grenades ....this is to stop grenade spamming and its not like a support player asks first what you want the ammo for anyway.......its main purpose is to give ammo for your gun not grenades so that you can spam them

Gadgets do NOT YET autoresuply this discussion is about the maybe soon to come ammo 2.0 patch. Where they will implement exactly that.
  • VBALL_MVP
    edited March 2017
    McBaffel wrote: »

Gadgets do NOT YET autoresuply this discussion is about the maybe soon to come ammo 2.0 patch. Where they will implement exactly that.

Exactly... which means it could be implemented in the game.
  • McBaffel
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Exactly... which means it could be implemented in the game.

Yes and I sure hope not :lol:
    I actually wanted to point that out to the guy I qouted
  • plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wow!! Bad idea magically appearing grenades reducing player skill base. No wonder the game felt different to me and lost some interest in the game since these changes. Go back to more skill like back to basics that is best mode you have get rid of magical appearing anything.

PLEASE DON'T DUMB DOWN YOUR GAME! Unless you want the game to die a slow death not good idea at all you have been warned many times.
  • KaasWoljaap
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
  • McBaffel

Please corre t if wrong but not good news. Apperntly only autoregen disappears. Ammo pouches are even less valuable now (don't resuply nades combined with no auto resuply). You still spawn with the amount of nades you had when dying....

All I can do is blame the community for this. All the whine about where.do those autoresuply come from blah blah.
    While ignoring the real issues at hand: if I spawn I am a new soldier so I get new nades and gadgets period.
    Why would one assault life start with 2nades and others with one? Since I trown one in my last life this lifeis less valuable?

So they actually kept the worst part of this patch.

Also nice we have to stand still for 12fucking second next to a resuppy crate to get a new nade only then we can push the next obj. What ****? Why would you incentivise people to stand still?

Again I call SHANNANIGANS
  • VBALL_MVP

Please corre t if wrong but not good news. Apperntly only autoregen disappears. Ammo pouches are even less valuable now (don't resuply nades combined with no auto resuply). You still spawn with the amount of nades you had when dying....

All I can do is blame the community for this. All the whine about where.do those autoresuply come from blah blah.
    While ignoring the real issues at hand: if I spawn I am a new soldier so I get new nades and gadgets period.
    Why would one assault life start with 2nades and others with one? Since I trown one in my last life this lifeis less valuable?

Also nice we have to stand still for 12fucking second next to a resuppy crate to get a new nade only then we can push the next obj. What ****? Why would you incentivise people to stand still?

Im ok with that. It's in line with BF4, there should be a bigger difference between pouches and crates.

I haven't read the whole thing but if you spawn in with the amount of grenades you had when dying, that's just plain stupid.
  • McBaffel
    edited March 2017
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Im ok with that. It's in line with BF4, there should be a bigger difference between pouches and crates.

I haven't read the whole thing but if you spawn in with the amount of grenades you had when dying, that's just plain stupid.

I can live withthe crates/pouch diffrence. My issue is that I have to stand next to that damn crate.
    Can't they let me run next to the crate and make thattrigger the 12second timer. Remove auto regen and I am happy. But no a game that incentivises standing still is lt going in the right direction.

Or am I alone with the issue about having to stand still to resupply nades?

NOTE
    please correct me if I misinterpreted the statements made.
  • FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Seriously dude, you can only push an objective when you have grenades? It's people like you who cause this whole grenade spam problem.

Do us all a favour and go play something else!