French Back to Basics maps?

CrazyGI1998
280 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So, now that the French Army is in the game, does that mean the Back to Basics game mode will be getting some of those maps?

Comments

• AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hope so! Cause so far DICE has been acting weird with BtB. For some bizarre reason, DICE removed Blitz and Argonne from BtB - those maps are fun!

So right now its mostly giant maps like sinai and empires edge forcing everyone to run marathons back and forth between flags

And if they want to have standard issue rifles for all teams, they need to give the Italian tean the Carcano M1891, and change the Ottoman rifle to the Gewehr 98 - or add in a Turkish Gewehr 1893.
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I hope so! Cause so far DICE has been acting weird with BtB. For some bizarre reason, DICE removed Blitz and Argonne from BtB - those maps are fun!

So right now its mostly giant maps like sinai and empires edge forcing everyone to run marathons back and forth between flags

And if they want to have standard issue rifles for all teams, they need to give the Italian tean the Carcano M1891, and change the Ottoman rifle to the Gewehr 98 - or add in a Turkish Gewehr 1893.

So they took out the only two maps you could ever have the chance to use the m1903 infantry? what are they thinking? I haven't played BTB in awhile, but this is BS imo.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    hawcer wrote: »

So they took out the only two maps you could ever have the chance to use the m1903 infantry? what are they thinking? I haven't played BTB in awhile, but this is BS imo.

Yep, I loaded up BtB on the server browser and found that those two maps just *poof disappeared from the map list on every server.

It literally added nothing to BtB, only took away.
  • plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hope so they need more maps in their best mode "back to basic" ASAP.
  • CrazyGI1998
    280 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yeah, there's a few things they need to fix. I definitely agree with bringing back the US maps and the Carcano. Also, they need to just make the Rifles do a OHK in that mode. Makes it more fun and slightly less infuriating.