W/L Stat Padders

Comments

• TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I will buy 2 cases of rebull and accept ur bet. I can play thru the blisters and stink of my bucket to be victorious
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lmao well I was eating. The thought of that bucket has made me decide I'm no longer hungry
  • Gewehr_M98
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love snipers. I don't know how many there are, but Im probably one of the best. I don't need a bajillion hours played or large number of accumulated kills to prove it. Anybody can play operations and farm kills... 1v1 or dodge.

Stop trolling, you did the same thing in the other thread. Stay on topic of my OP. This thread has nothing to do with sniping, however you have made it into that type of controversy.
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    I am sorry you feel threatened. I am having a conversation with @HardAimedKid however, and did not tag you or address you in anyway. So please continue on with ur day and allow us to continue our conversation.

Ps, anywhere you post becomes a conversation about sniping with that billboard of a signature u have boasting about ur stats. AND then people get warned for stat bashing... so maybe u r the troll baiting people? Hmmmmm *rubs chin in deep thought*
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    New thread incoming...
  • Gewehr_M98
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    I am sorry you feel threatened. I am having a conversation with @HardAimedKid however, and did not tag you or address you in anyway. So please continue on with ur day and allow us to continue our conversation.

You are clearly trolling, I've been on all sorts of forums for many years now. Do you really think I can't distinguish trolling if I see it? I don't feel threatened at all, however you have been trolling & flaming/stat-flaming consistently between two of my threads, honestly I don't think you know the forum rules. This is my thread which has nothing to do with anything else but my OP. I suggest you stop before I end up reporting the both of you like I did with the two others.
    New thread incoming...

Same thing goes for you. The other thread was totally separate from this one and someone necro'd it from November.
  • HardAimedKid

You are clearly trolling, I've been on all sorts of forums for many years now. Do you really think I can't distinguish trolling if I see it? I don't feel threatened at all, however you have been trolling & flaming/stat-flaming consistently between two of my threads, honestly I don't think you know the forum rules. This is my thread which has nothing to do with anything else but my OP. I suggest you stop before I end up reporting the both of you like I did with the two others.
    New thread incoming...

Same thing goes for you. The other thread was totally separate from this one and someone necro'd it from November.

I made my own thread. I was clearly talking to Jude and not you. So sensitive these days. Ironic your thread is about stat padding wins and losses and you encompass all that is stat padding lmao
  • Gewehr_M98
    edited March 2017

New thread incoming...

I made my own thread. I was clearly talking to Jude and not you. So sensitive these days. Ironic your thread is about stat padding wins and losses and you encompass all that is stat padding lmao

If you made your own thread why are you here in mine causing controversy and trolling? Everything you have stated yourself is not relevant to my OP. I would like to know how I'm stat padding? Where is that claim coming from? Do you have direct proof? If you don't, you can't hold such allegations against me. However what I do know is that you and Jude have been constantly stat-bashing me.
  • HardAimedKid

New thread incoming...

If you made your own thread why are you here in mine causing controversy and trolling? Everything you have stated yourself is not relevant to my OP. I would like to know how I'm stat padding? Where is that claim coming from? Do you have direct proof? If you don't, you can't hold such allegations against me.

What if those guys switch because their friend is on the other team, or they like playing from a certain side of the map, or maybe they only have time for one match and don't want to get blown out for their one and only match. You have no hard evidence of true stat padding w/l just seeing people switch, just as I have no hard evidence you truly do stat pad just by looking at your stats.
  • Gewehr_M98
    @MrRudeJude69 Ps, anywhere you post becomes a conversation about sniping with that billboard of a signature u have boasting about ur stats. AND then people get warned for stat bashing... so maybe u r the troll baiting people? Hmmmmm *rubs chin in deep thought*

Relax, it's just a signature. It shouldn't matter what I put on my signature as long as it's not against the forum rules, so stop knit-picking anything you can and trying to use it against me, it's literally insane that you have been going to all sorts of lengths to annoy/troll me just because I'm a sniper. Get over it.
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would be willing to bet a good portion of people switch teams because they don't want to be stuck on a team where half the people are not contributing to capturing objectives, really sucks when you capture 3-4 objectives in a row, only for it to be taken again by the time you get to the next one.
  • Gewehr_M98

New thread incoming...

If you made your own thread why are you here in mine causing controversy and trolling? Everything you have stated yourself is not relevant to my OP. I would like to know how I'm stat padding? Where is that claim coming from? Do you have direct proof? If you don't, you can't hold such allegations against me.

What if those guys switch because their friend is on the other team, or they like playing from a certain side of the map, or maybe they only have time for one match and don't want to get blown out for their one and only match. You have no hard evidence of true stat padding w/l just seeing people switch, just as I have no hard evidence you truly do stat pad just by looking at your stats.

I can understand about friends being on the other team and in some other instances. However, I find it not to be fair that the teams don't lock after a certain amount of time. Maybe a reasonable change should only be after the first five minutes or until a certain point in the match. Why should you be able to switch at any moment no matter how far along you are in the game? That to me does not make sense, other games are strictly team-locked. I do have hard evidence actually, I have messaged a lot of people that I have caught team switching to gain a win and they always say they won't do it again or they are sorry - even more evidence is towards the beginning of this thread where numerous players state that they do it and don't care because all they want to do is win. Obviously, that's very unsportsmanlike and that's what I'm bringing to attention with this thread.
  • Michael_Seaman
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    stuwooster wrote: »
    I would be willing to bet a good portion of people switch teams because they don't want to be stuck on a team where half the people are not contributing to capturing objectives, really sucks when you capture 3-4 objectives in a row, only for it to be taken again by the time you get to the next one.

I definitely fall in that category. If the majority of my team is running around aimlessly playing TDM on Conquest instead of capping flags or there are a bunch of hill humpers hanging back doing nothing then I switch as quickly as I can. There is a direct correlation between a team with a significant number of scouts and being steamrolled.

Like the new bars by the way ;)
  • Gewehr_M98
    stuwooster wrote: »

You can bet all you want on something like that, but in the end who really knows how many people do things in a game and for what reason they might do it. This thread was made to bring up that it does in fact happen, why would I make this up if it weren't true? However, when I catch players doing it and I look up their stats it's usually an insanely high W/L that you can only get if you were to keep switching teams. Yet, there is difference between players that are on really good teams that have those kind of W/L stats which is not many -unless- you are playing a smaller team oriented game-mode which is much easier to achieve such feats without trying to beat the system and switch teams. Team switching is usually on the larger game-modes like Operations and Conquest.
  • HardAimedKid

New thread incoming...

I can understand about friends being on the other team and in some other instances. However, I find it not to be fair that the teams don't lock after a certain amount of time. Maybe a reasonable change should only be after the first five minutes or until a certain point in the match. Why should you be able to switch at any moment no matter how far along you are in the game? That to me does not make sense, other games are strictly team-locked. I do have hard evidence actually, I have messaged a lot of people that I have caught team switching to gain a win and they always say they won't do it again or they are sorry - even more evidence is towards the beginning of this thread where numerous players state that they do it and don't care because all they want to do is win. Obviously, that's very unsportsmanlike and that's what I'm bringing to attention with this thread.

I'm not disputing people team switch to get the win. I'm just saying it's a very broad spectrum to paint a picture of all this w/l stat padding when I know of some very good players with low(er) win %. I get messages all the time about my w/l on Xbox and I've never switched teams even once to benefit myself. I guess my point is just like you don't like team switching and a lot of people don't like your style of play, there is going to be something everyone doesn't like.

Honestly when I have a couple people in my squad and I see a couple of people switch to our team after we dominated them, how am I supposed to blame them? Lol. Personally even if it's 2 people per game that switch from the losing team it's pretty minuscule and not anything to worry about. That's just me though.
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    This seems like a thread for kcs. Too bad platoons still dont exist in bf1

People switch teams because they hate their teammates plain and simple. There, I contributed to ur thread OP. I would purposely switch to the opposite team just to potato chip u on the forehead
  • oJU5T1No
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    It also wouldn't be fair to force players to play on a team that are off in the hills padding there K/D instead of helping win the game. I think alot of forum members here will admit to team switching / quitting when there team are stats padding instead of helping them win the game.
  • Gewehr_M98
    This seems like a thread for kcs. Too bad platoons still dont exist in bf1

People switch teams because they hate their teammates plain and simple. There, I contributed to ur thread OP. I would purposely switch to the opposite team just to potato chip u on the forehead

So you just think it's because players hate their team mates? That's it? You don't believe that players do it to increase their win percentage? If you look back to the start of this thread there are people that express that they switch teams just for wins. What I'm saying is not outlandish by any means, personally I believe what you stated is on a very small margin, and I also believe people will side with you because they have a mutual conflict of interest with certain types of class-players so they will agree solely because of that reason.
  • Gewehr_M98
    @oJU5T1No

Listen for once instead of posting the same thing one hundred times like you have in previous posts. You claim and others as well (which you like to claim I do since I have a high K/D) are stat padding. No. For one, I don't camp on the edge of the map just because I'm a sniper, next how can you claim I'm stat padding my K/D if you can kill me yourself with a sniper or run up on me with another type of class. Stop saying that because that is just so typical for someone to say just because they dislike snipers. I do die, yes, not as much as other players but it does happen. The whole point of being a scout is to try to maximize kills and minimize deaths, yet people like you disagree for some reason just because I'm not on top of the objective with a machine gun, sorry I have a bolt action sniper with a scope and not running an infantry variant. I'm a long-mid range sniper, can I play aggressively even with a scope? Yes, even with a 10x scope I can. However, I do like to stay further back because I use a scope.
  • doctor3d
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've actually been know to switch to the loosing team on occasion just cause. Weird thing for me on Xbox is when I try to join my squad mate through the game's home page, it will often put me on the other team (Server is full or teams unbalanced) and then after a while I will automatically be switched to his team or him vice-versa. That could also be something you're seeing happening.

While I somewhat monitor my stats for BF1, this is the first game in the series where I don't care much at all about them. Even then, sure if my team is just getting clobbered when I join and were' like 5 or 6 short and other people are quitting and I'm not in the mood to just go full-on try hard mode to try and turn things around...i'm just going to quit. Life is too short and conquest takes too long for me to want to do something I'm not enjoying. I prefer close games where it gets down to the wire, that's when BF is really fun. When one side is dominating another and the weaker side doesn't even appear to be trying...i'm out..unless I'm in a masochist mood.
This discussion has been closed.