Remove snap to aim from from iron sights sniper rifles

2»

Comments

• stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh god, i had forgotten about that, typing on those crappy little rubber keys, ahh the joys of my youth.
  • KILLUNCLE84
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @space8all I've got loads of CRASH magazines stored from the mid eighties. I remember some of those games so clearly. Tir Na Nog... Lords of Midnight... Ahhhh I remember those little basic programmes well! The end result of hours of work was some pathetic stick tank shooting apostrophes into a another tank made out of a hashtag whilst the speccy shrilled a beep.. and people moan about a little bit of teeny tiny aim assist? (Back on topic)
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wasted hours of my life doing that.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @space8all I've got loads of CRASH magazines stored from the mid eighties. I remember some of those games so clearly. Tir Na Nog... Lords of Midnight... Ahhhh I remember those little basic programmes well! The end result of hours of work was some pathetic stick tank shooting apostrophes into a another tank made out of a hashtag whilst the speccy shrilled a beep.. and people moan about a little bit of teeny tiny aim assist? (Back on topic)

Most 80's games suck. Everything looks like blocks shooting other blocks. Still want snap to aim off sniper rifles with iron sights.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bapman63 wrote: »
    Dice has already said their not going to mess with aim assist so these posts are pointless.

Not True...

From December Patch notes.

AIM ASSIST

An update has also been made to the controller Aim Assist system in BF1. We now require the player to be actively giving aim input in order to get aim assistance. It was possible in some previous cases to get help on a target when simply strafing past them, which was unintentional. We’ve also exposed additional control options on console, including the ability to tweak the central dead zone. Please note that setting the dead zone too small may introduce unintentional aim movement. We have not made any adjustments to the snap-to-target feature of our Aim Assist. While we are aware there are players who are actively petitioning for the reduction or removal of Aim Assist, we feel that this would be to the detriment of the global player community. As this is an area of high passions, we expect additional feedback on our Aim Assist systems to surface, and we are open to that feedback. We are especially interested in appealing to those players who wish to play without assists, and are sensitive to their needs.
  • HossStyle7623
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017

Most 80's games suck. Everything looks like blocks shooting other blocks.

:|