PSA Premium Friends is back May 23 - June 10th / premium offer list still available

Comments

• EGY-Ali-S
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    "In a Premium Enabled party, only owners of a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass or the specific expansion pack will earn XP from the maps exclusive to that expansion. We will save the XP for everyone else and grant them retroactively if they decide to get the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass for themselves."

Really EA?! then there's no influence to keep winning if i am not getting XP, you will see more players trolling and this will ruin the experience of Premium pass holders
    At least give non premium pass holder half the XP and for other half after they purchase the premium pass
  • warlock1986
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    I disagree. I paid my 50 USD to play the premium access and dlc. I think its unfair that other people could play for free while I had to pay for that. Bad decision DICE, I think many people should not buy your games anymore. Give my money back.
  • Zombie_Be_Gone
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    So what happens when the premium holder lags out or disconnects?

Does That mean the entire Squad gets booted from the premium Maps?
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Beat yah
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    EGY-Ali-S wrote: »

Really EA?! then there's no influence to keep winning if i am not getting XP, you will see more players trolling and this will ruin the experience of Premium pass holders
    At least give non premium pass holder half the XP and for other half after they purchase the premium pass

Seriously? You are being offered the chance to use something for free and you are going to moan about it? People like this are the reason we cant have nice things.
    I disagree. I paid my 50 USD to play the premium access and dlc. I think its unfair that other people could play for free while I had to pay for that. Bad decision DICE, I think many people should not buy your games anymore. Give my money back.

No XP, No Weapons, No Vehicles and you can only play with someone who has paid for the maps, are you really going to complain about that? Do you complain about people who share their Xbox account as well?

I think its a great idea, it might actually stop the DLC maps from becoming a wasteland in a few months.
  • Fl0ff667
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think it's a great idea, I'm a premium user on ps4 and play in the europe region, feel free to add me if you want to squad up

Mic is a must though ; )

Psn: Fl0ff667
  • EGY-Ali-S
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2017
    stuwooster wrote: »
    EGY-Ali-S wrote: »

Seriously? You are being offered the chance to use something for free and you are going to moan about it? People like this are the reason we cant have nice things.
    Well i am talking about no one will continue play the objective if they don't get anything at the end, we play to unlock weapons, to level up and more, i didn't ask give everything in premium pass for free, i just said half XP, and you now saying i am moan about it

And i know it's great to make it free for non premium pass holders but as Andreas Skoglund said "We will pay close attention to your feedback on Premium Friends" this my feedback like or not but i am not gonna change it
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I still play to win regardless of xp. I'm not far off the level caps anyway and i will still be playing when i hit them
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    stuwooster wrote: »
    I still play to win regardless of xp. I'm not far off the level caps anyway and i will still be playing when i hit them

Personally if someone isnt playing to win then I won't let them stay in my party, it's as simple as that. If you wanna experience these maps for free you gotta work for it.
  • Warfan2002
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This is amazing

As a premium member, I play on PS4 usually during the weekend on US and Asian servers(Warfan2001).
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Is this occurrence applicable throughout the life of the game or just during Battlefest? If the option exists throughout​ the lifetime of the game, this will increase the life of the DLC exponentially which is a very good thing.
  • Warfan2002
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Is this occurrence applicable throughout the life of the game or just during Battlefest? If the option exists throughout​ the lifetime of the game, this will increase the life of the DLC exponentially which is a very good thing.
    It is being tested during battlefest but will most likely last forever

• 01JPIZZLE10
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well any Aussie on pc can add me if they want to try. Though atm haven't had as much time I would like to play. Stupid work and real life commitments lol
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Ehh, I'm on PC and I have premium. I'll bring you in a few rounds if you want, randoms.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    PS4 - Taste-D-Rainbow
    Usually on after 11pm EST
    Post edited by Taste-D-Rainbow on
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wth crabman? I just posted in another thread of yours. I clearly see people are using this one Richard
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol your weird...

I'll invite anyone anytime on pc.
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree ^ I'm on Xbox. I'll try to help people see the new maps if they don't have them. I play at night, usually 11pm eastern.
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Lol your weird...

I'll invite anyone anytime on pc.

Same.
    lets make a list of this.