Petition for personalization of soldier (skin tone ,face and clothes)

Rexzone007
14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited March 2017
To me what I would like is a personalization of the soldier, so that you can choose what ethnic group.
I also do not say that it becomes a party of colors but if it is possible also the clothes can be interchangeable, it is seen that you can since there was a bug when you go to the menu to personalize your soldier and you see a doctor in a sniper suit or An assault with supportive dress, looked very good

Example of cod (Already the competition does not know why they have not done it, they look great)
infinite-warfare-five-features-customizable-protagonist.jpg
codblops3-1.jpg-.jpg

regards

Comments

• V2Face
    2676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trick question..do you main scout?
  • Rexzone007
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Trick question..do you main scout?

My English is not very good, sorry
  • BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No. This isnt cod. Silhouettes are an important design in this game as you can quickly look at a friendly and realize in a quick second what class he is. So if you're looking for a medic and see someone who looks like a medic but is running scout then that's an issue.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7007 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why personalize a character you will never see in-game. This is a first person shooter, not something stupid RPG or children's game. The Battlefield franchise retains some serious undertones, some grittiness. If you want to personalize and customize go play something that offers that.
  • Temp1st
    2464 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    God get that CoD off of the BF forums, That trash don't belong here.
  • DaMutha1
    1341 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Petition denied.
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No. This isnt cod. Silhouettes are an important design in this game as you can quickly look at a friendly and realize in a quick second what class he is. So if you're looking for a medic and see someone who looks like a medic but is running scout then that's an issue.

This. I'm all for small stuff like skin, Hair etc but once it's distinguishable from other classes then no.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure petition is a good idea change the wording before you give them an excuse to delete your thread OP
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Start off small first - Have an option to pick a face from a collection would be a simple start.
  • Rexzone007
    edited March 2017
    Start off small first - Have an option to pick a face from a collection would be a simple start.
    If maybe I went beyond what it should be, but as you say something more subtle like the face and skin tone

PS: people are upset if they say COD, rays look like children when they say that game is better than the other,Calm people are just examples
  • Alvonator
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OP you are a racist bigot with no credibility whatsoever. /s
    /s = sarcasm
  • lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can't wait to get my red, white, and blue Mohawk out of the Fourth of July revision.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can't believe people are still wanting this. I hear COD has character customization
  • Rexzone007
    edited March 2017
    Alvonator wrote: »
    OP you are a racist bigot with no credibility whatsoever. /s
    /s = sarcasm

sorry ?, I have parents of different ethnicities, I only mention it to give more variety to the game nothing else

PS: if this will become a controversy, please some admin close the post
  • THAGURT
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If it means taking one more second to load Im against it.
  • denjoga
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No thanks.
    Function>Form
    I'd be all for less realism and less detailed graphics if it would make the game run better/faster.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13598 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Petitions are not permitted.

The very idea of having a forum is to discuss things all Battlefield related within each title's own specific section.

This has been asked multiple times before and is unlikely to come to fruition regardless of how many threads are created.

Thank you.

/Thread

This discussion has been closed.