Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    What the (pony) happened to one of the best franchise out there?

Crash.gif

Look at all those cod noobs climbing that wall. And they say they don't know how to use teamwork.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here's a guy playing BF1:

• C4u-bomber
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh, it's horrible on PS4 too. Sluggish (a bit like moving under water), silly hitreg (4 shotgun blasts into someones back from point blank...nothing), no teamplay, no revives, no ammo, getting pooped by planes every 2minutes and please get rid of the silly spotting flares (from planes too) already!! We don't have those in 2017 even!

What's really the point trying to down a plane or tank, when it's back in 30 seconds? And why can't we repair AA and stationary guns? And why doesn't those respawn? And why is the AT rocket so weak against paper planes? And why is the pilot so well protected against bullets in said paper planes? Yeah, this game got annoying really fast...
  • Captain_Hermdog
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

This is now a console game/franchise. The PC experience and the RSP debacle is proof imo.

Why is it always consoles fault lol.
    It's simply not that good!

I'm not blaming consoles at all, I'm just stating that - imo - they are focusing on consoles because of the larger player base and it's less of a headache compared to PC; therefore they don't give a crap about pc and the support they are providing shows it. This is EA/Dice's fault.
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

This is now a console game/franchise. The PC experience and the RSP debacle is proof imo.

I'm not blaming consoles at all, I'm just stating that - imo - they are focusing on consoles because of the larger player base and it's less of a headache compared to PC; therefore they don't give a crap about pc and the support they are providing shows it. This is EA/Dice's fault.

Yeah it's just the business model most Devs follow now am afraid
  • 3ARNIL
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The good thing about BF4 is that you can basically play operations on any map and it is called 64 man rush.
    ALSO ALL OF THE BF4 SERVERS HAVE ACTIVE ADMINS SO THEY CAN BAN CHEATERS ASAP.
    So here we stand as a Battlefield pc community - LET'S SHOW DICE THAT WE DON'T STAND UP FOR ANY MORE OF THIS CONSOLE **** IN BATTLEFIELD 1 AND PLAY BATTLEFIELD 4 INSTEAD
  • pimpuk
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the battlefield series on pc has had a large player base since 1942 ,mainly down to the community it created , bf1 has totally killed the sense of community , and that is totally down to ea/dice not giving us our own private servers and now no working AC, I get the consoles has the larger numbers , but is has no community and it will never have, not like the pc fan base has built up since 1942 , and this is more than likely why the numbers on pc are now has low as a slugs ball sack
  • Gavyne
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Haven't checked BF stats in awhile, just looked, 23k PC players playing right now during U.S. primetime? Wow. On one hand I'm not really surprised, because DICE butchered RSP and without fully functional custom community servers, it's hard to keep the PC playerbase around.

I'm just really surprised DICE is willing to lose the PC playerbase by ignoring their calls for better RSP features and better cheat detection/bans. Battlefield franchise historically had a large PC playerbase when compared to most other FPS games. BF was beating CoD in PC playerbase already. I guess the higher ups at DICE/EA really wanted that console population so they're willing to let the PC playerbase go.

It's too bad really, the PC community would've stuck around had they not ruined RSP and any & all support for clans/groups/friends to play together.
  • STOPchris
    572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Too many cheaters and DICE is a POS and doesn't do anything about it.
  • MsieurLeodagan
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And of course DICE not answers why no servers of the community, nothing. We see the respect for players pc. Battlefield was born on pc. On bf4 DICE forces to abandon battlelog and why?? No answer still of course
  • half_empty_soul
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

coz your outdated hardware is limiting everything and there is zero room for progress
    when new console gen will come it will be already a joke.
    i just dont understand why nvidia not supporting pc exclusives or actually force devs to use full potential of pc power and make games looks much better, atm every single game in downgraded so console casuals dont cry and keep buying games
  • AldermachXI
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    marcinweek wrote: »

coz your outdated hardware is limiting everything and there is zero room for progress
    when new console gen will come it will be already a joke.
    i just dont understand why nvidia not supporting pc exclusives or actually force devs to use full potential of pc power and make games looks much better, atm every single game in downgraded so console casuals dont cry and keep buying games

lol if it wasn't for consoles, BF1 would have almost no players. It's playable on consoles because there isn't all the hacking you see on PC, plus the other problems that plague the PC version.

Even things like RSP have a greater effect on PC...

The elitists drivel you spew is common from silly man-children like yourself.
  • STOPchris
    572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Game took a turn for the worse when it comes to players... Instead of fixing the game, DICE offers double experience and this new feature to lure people to buy the DLC (invite your friends). Tells me the DLC wasn't a hit... EA is still one of the worst companies in America, as far as I am concerned.
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Got disconnected from servers 3 times yesterday and twice today. Not sure what's going on. Pre-patch, no disconnect, excellent FPS, smooth gameplay, no lagging. After this DLC patch, been experiencing frame rate drops, jagged game play, stuttering and laggy servers. I can play DOOM 2016 on ultra with none of those issues. Smooth as Blue Moon Beer.

• gr33nbits
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    iiBiizzaa wrote: »
    Had 3 guys last night flying around in the same map, so switched game mode to tdm, guy was invincible, switched to conquest and there was another guy cheating in the bomber took no damage when you shot it went 95-1 or something stupid

7 days playing time but its becomIng a joke.

90% of what you experience as "cheaters" are just people being better to the game than you.
    See this is the total arrogance of this community, please let me know how you can get so good that you turn invincible or can take no damage in a plane.

your comment is worthless much like the cheaters in the game.
    And judging from your stats buddy you probably are with them too!

Arrogance is people like you who can't accept that there are better players than yourself.
    Arrogance is accusing people of hacking on a forum because they have better stats than yourself.

There is nothing suspicious about my stats. There are people with far better stats than mine, who aren't cheating.

Do you have a youtube channel or twich where i can check how you 're so good?
    If I may sound arrogant, I apologize.

Arrogance to me is people so good , as you tell, write in a cheater topic and insult the others. Maybe after a serious anticheat , you too can get justice from all this hackusation ... or get shame for a ban.

Just tired of fail hackusations as i receive them a lot. I see alot of great players and very few cheaters (but admitted i see cheaters too)

Working on new movies with more variations (tanks, different weapons etc) - but i'm a casual player so I dont spend so much time with youtube/twitch.

Just wow for the amount of cheaters.
  • woll3
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Which there arent as many as people claim, but players these days cant admit to making mistakes or aiming bad, like in this situation for example: https://gfycat.com/ShimmeringWebbedAllensbigearedbat

• xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    woll3 wrote: »

Which there arent as many as people claim, but players these days cant admit to making mistakes or aiming bad, like in this situation for example: https://gfycat.com/ShimmeringWebbedAllensbigearedbat

Wolfang! Do you remember me from ESL?
    Battlefield 1, Anticheat isn't present , considering fairfight not enough, so obviously hackusation keeps an high level and all in game seems suspicious. Think you if you can admit , playing Esl Versus, to lose against players that don't use ESLWire.

So the only way is a decent Anticheat System that can lower the suspicious and clean the game.

All us here (myself included) we want admit that our mistake is like this :

*removed*

gg
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • MsieurLeodagan
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Got disconnected from servers 3 times yesterday and twice today. Not sure what's going on. Pre-patch, no disconnect, excellent FPS, smooth gameplay, no lagging. After this DLC patch, been experiencing frame rate drops, jagged game play, stuttering and laggy servers. I can play DOOM 2016 on ultra with none of those issues. Smooth as Blue Moon Beer.

For me the framerate is very good, no problem, very good optimization on pc, for that DICE very good job . Maybe problem connection for you : drop fps
  • alucardgr
    387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    i can talk for hours for the things i dont like..
    it feels like COD fans made BF1.....i gave many chances but i get bored sooo godamn quick

lack of and **** vehicles and not fun at all....is like playing COD with 2tanks running around
    players runs and moves like **** battlefront
    the worst flat maps i ever saw....
    theres not glorious destructions of BF4
    undead horses....horseshits
    you cant have your class when spawn on vehicles
    They destroy Hardcore mode...you cant see where your teammates is anymore and when you r in a vehicle there is no icons on them at all!

and normal mode damage is ridiculous

cavalry or not i dont care....and with destroyed hardcore mode the game is already uninstalled from my PC
    And the bad thing is that the only game that i love to play is battlefield

• HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Had 3 guys last night flying around in the same map, so switched game mode to tdm, guy was invincible, switched to conquest and there was another guy cheating in the bomber took no damage when you shot it went 95-1 or something stupid

7 days playing time but its becomIng a joke.

90% of what you experience as "cheaters" are just people being better to the game than you.
    See this is the total arrogance of this community, please let me know how you can get so good that you turn invincible or can take no damage in a plane.

your comment is worthless much like the cheaters in the game.
    And judging from your stats buddy you probably are with them too!

Arrogance is people like you who can't accept that there are better players than yourself.
    Arrogance is accusing people of hacking on a forum because they have better stats than yourself.

There is nothing suspicious about my stats. There are people with far better stats than mine, who aren't cheating.

Do you have a youtube channel or twich where i can check how you 're so good?
    If I may sound arrogant, I apologize.

Arrogance to me is people so good , as you tell, write in a cheater topic and insult the others. Maybe after a serious anticheat , you too can get justice from all this hackusation ... or get shame for a ban.

Just tired of fail hackusations as i receive them a lot. I see alot of great players and very few cheaters (but admitted i see cheaters too)

Working on new movies with more variations (tanks, different weapons etc) - but i'm a casual player so I dont spend so much time with youtube/twitch.

Why are you posting these pre-patch MH videos as cheating??? You do know if players continue to use just iron sights you eventually will get very good at them. You do know pre-patch MH was nerfd and a follow up was needed, mostly, as you can see in the videos. If you got good at YOUR weapon, like Jacky is, do you think you would be labeled as a cheater? Look at WackyJacky101 stats and compare them to a well known cheater/hacker, does it match up as a hacker? Have you done any investigation to prove your case or you just gunna throw up random videos of good players and label them as hackers? Have you played with WackyJacky101 before? I defend WackyJacky101 because I have done my homework on this players stats, videos and comparisons, such as my stats and others as well. Just because players are good with a weapon don't mean they are cheating.

WackyJacky101 is #47 in Martini-Henry kills for PC, if this player was a obvious hacker, top 5 guaranteed.

Case closed.