Do YOU want to play the new THEY SHALL NOT PASS maps?

crabman169
12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Well from March 30th (and at least the duration of Battlefest) premium members will be able to invite non-premium and non-dlc players to the new DLC maps.

If you'd like an invite feel free to message my forum profile or my GT: Crabman2325 :)

~
Enjoy Battlefest! :)

Comments

• crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds like it will be for the duration of the game crabman, have any giant house spiders that you want to let in the squad?
  • Club-Pleasure
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just a note; If your Premium quits a match, then you quit too.

So if you're on a 50 knife kill streak and your friend rage quits then you'll find yourself in the menus.

Probably not as well thought out as a 'free play' for everyone weekend.
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    Just a note; If your Premium quits a match, then you quit too.

So if you're on a 50 knife kill streak and your friend rage quits then you'll find yourself in the menus.

Probably not as well thought out as a 'free play' for everyone weekend.

I believe you end up in the deploy screen and can wait to see if they rejoin.

Edit: Sauce.
  • Club-Pleasure
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Even so...
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I am not going to complain for a chance to have a play on the maps, I will still end up buying the premium when i get back at the end of the year, for now, i have tomorrow daytime to find a friend.
  • Club-Pleasure
    Maybe watch this before you part with your hard earned.