Cheats

13»

Comments

• KorpusDraige
    2296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NUT5ACK wrote: »
    I've only seen one on Xbox one. He was actually up in the top of the trees on Argonne piling into everyone with an lmg.
    Got me once so I sniped the **** then quit the server. How are these people having any fun doing **** like this?

That's not a "cheat". That is an exploit. Probably bailed out of a plane and landed himself on the tree.

No planes on Argonne forest Conquest.

Overlooked the map you called it out on haha... Still, they probably glitched jumped from rocks and over to a tree. Lots of possibilities over the standard "cheating".
  • Removed11322
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've only seen one on Xbox one. He was actually up in the top of the trees on Argonne piling into everyone with an lmg.
    Got me once so I sniped the **** then quit the server. How are these people having any fun doing **** like this?

That's not a "cheat". That is an exploit. Probably bailed out of a plane and landed himself on the tree.

Overlooked the map you called it out on haha... Still, they probably glitched jumped from rocks and over to a tree. Lots of possibilities over the standard "cheating".

No he was was way up in the canopy like a bloody orang utan.
  • KorpusDraige
    2296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017

I still think he glitched his way up there. It's not too far off from players figuring out how to exploit their way into the Operation Metro ceiling (BF3/BF4) or the upper part of the "C" Tower in Operation Locker (BF4).
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I loved second floor railing of C in locker. Idk why they had to fix that :neutral:
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Apparently this has just been fixed in the latest CTE patch. Coming soon to VanillaTM
  • PauIoCosta
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i play on PC, first since 2005, i am stoopped the bf1, i am watting a fix from dice to cheats!
  • Apocalypse4805
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I haven't noticed any cheaters on Xbox One. Then again, the lag and rubber-banding is so bad right now that I wouldn't be able to tell unless they were doing it so hardcore you couldn't not notice.
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The are several times on xbox that I have shot the hell out of the same guy only to have him turn around and one shot me. I put it down to lag, not cheats.
  • xDarkStar73x
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ok, on xBox, tell me THAT guy is not cheating, I had 14ms lag at the time of the video

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjMus0pLovg9kER9l6_vAwOhRVCX
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ok, on xBox, tell me THAT guy is not cheating, I had 14ms lag at the time of the video

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjMus0pLovg9kER9l6_vAwOhRVCX

What exactly is he supposed to be cheating with? Something that makes his head invulnerable but leaves his body completely open to normal damage? Seems like a pretty terrible cheat, especially on console.

I agree its strange, but I doubt he was cheating.
  • lionking7001
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @xDarkStar73x I think this video should be posted in the hit detection thread. Really stange things have started to happen since last DLC.
  • KorpusDraige

Name and shame...

Also, he's not cheating. It's either hit detection within the server or perhaps the grass blocked your bullets, as weird as that seems, but I noticed once the grass started moving, you got a hit marker. Why would someone go through the risk of cheating and getting caught by someone if he didn't make it worth his while and make it more then his head being invincible? Why do all you guys always come to the conclusion it's cheats first and lag last?

You're part of the problem with Microsoft's feedback system.
  • xDarkStar73x
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Part of the problem ? lol if I was, I would be posting name etc etc and go on a major tangent right here but I am not. I was giving some input here, please Korpus, don't assume you know me and do not paint me with the same brush "all you guys" ... pffft
  • Yaadi2
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've had a same issue once or twice. In the video, however, it seems that it's more probable that you are in an unstable region, twitching about, causing your bullets to fly off the course (second shot, at least). One of the hardest things I've encountered in BF1 is shooting and hitting while moving compared to any other shooter I've played.
  • KILLUNCLE84
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

There will be terrain errors in maps this large. Occasionally people will stumble across them. Usually in post update notes they are listed as fixes once discovered and resolved. They are exploits.
  • tostirooster
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It happened to me recently. I was blown away by an explosion, landed on top of a little hill (usually off limits due to invisible walls) and was revived before I could go to the respawn screen. Was able to shoot down enemies from there (for 10 seconds, then the match ended) but I couldn't get back because of said invisible wall.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How do you put in the cheats? How much is the new gameshark?

Gameshark was the s hit
  • Removed11322
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

It happened to me recently. I was blown away by an explosion, landed on top of a little hill (usually off limits due to invisible walls) and was revived before I could go to the respawn screen. Was able to shoot down enemies from there (for 10 seconds, then the match ended) but I couldn't get back because of said invisible wall.

The guy that I saw was literally 100ft up in the trees. Don't any of you tell me he could glitch up there ffs.

• DrakeCasanova
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Name and shame...

Also, he's not cheating. It's either hit detection within the server or perhaps the grass blocked your bullets, as weird as that seems, but I noticed once the grass started moving, you got a hit marker. Why would someone go through the risk of cheating and getting caught by someone if he didn't make it worth his while and make it more then his head being invincible? Why do all you guys always come to the conclusion it's cheats first and lag last?

I was thinking it was the grass too. Theres definitely some strangeness when you are firing prone, things block your shots that dont seem to be in the line of fire.

Agreed that it would be the dumbest cheat ever. Head invulnerability! LOL.
  • Apocalypse4805
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Name and shame...

I was thinking it was the grass too. Theres definitely some strangeness when you are firing prone, things block your shots that dont seem to be in the line of fire.

Agreed that it would be the dumbest cheat ever. Head invulnerability! LOL.

The more you think about it... the more it actually become a genius cheat (For the record I don't think you can cheat on Xbox One) But for arguments sake, a head only invincibility would be clever. It would stop you from getting 1 shotted from across the map by snipers, and give you time to move once you recognize your getting shot. Just saying, it would be a pretty sweet advantage while avoiding any suspicion of cheating. That would actually be the worst kind of cheater in my book, one you really couldn't catch.