Weekly Debrief

20 headshots with mp18 optical

Comments

• VincentNZ
    3195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is worth noting that it needs to be Headshotkills, not just headshots.
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »

yeah, headshots don't ever count as headshots unless it was the finishing kill shot....on any weapon or stat.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »

That is why you don't start at the head, you end at the head. ;)
  • 0-SMINKY-0
    59 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    The m18 is a horrid gun compared to the other smgs, and the near randomness of getting a headshot has made this incredible agrivaiting. It's just goes against the SMG playstyle, such an odd challange compared to the rest.
  • quangoo_3000
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I thought so at first too, but trust me, just get in a game of frontlines and dont necessarily focus on trying to get head shots.
  • BigWoofWoof
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I achieved it through Domination and War Pigeons, not a fan of the Ribbey tbh, so it wasn't really worth it :D
  • CHAOTIC_PIEMAN
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yep the gun is poop....just hipfire thts what i did
  • quangoo_3000
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The rib eye rolls is so worth it.
  • HeavyGroovez
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I actually took quite a shine to the MP18 Optical and once i got going started finding that i could actually get the headshots intentionally rather than blind luck - i have to admit that i was dreading the assignment though.

Ribey is my favourite gun in the game so it was definitely worth it.
  • Zooboid
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've finished yet too little play time lol but I am enjoying that MP18 waay more than I thought I would.
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    It wasn't working for me until I started playing like I was hunting melee kills, but instead of stabbing/clubbing put the MP 18 to their noggins.
  • Space8all
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I always find if I try to get an achievement it's a struggle but if just play as normal it seems to happen so much easier!
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    I guess this assignment is really getting to some people, since I can't really understand why they'd be doing this otherwise (though saying that, it also seems really dumb if this is his strategy. He didn't headshot me either time, and he got 10 Kills in the whole game. It would be a better idea for him to just headshot his Medic buddy and have him come back if he was going for the assignment rather than waiting for randoms to stumble in).
    xboxdvr.com/gamer/Corporal%20Derpy/video/29022464

To be fair, should've just skipped, but I just sat there dumbfounded when I saw it and didn't even think to skip. Just sat there like.. why? Why would you do that? xD
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    I guess this assignment is really getting to some people, since I can't really understand why they'd be doing this otherwise (though saying that, it also seems really dumb if this is his strategy. He didn't headshot me either time, and he got 10 Kills in the whole game. It would be a better idea for him to just headshot his Medic buddy and have him come back if he was going for the assignment rather than waiting for randoms to stumble in).
    xboxdvr.com/gamer/Corporal%20Derpy/video/29022464

To be fair, should've just skipped, but I just sat there dumbfounded when I saw it and didn't even think to skip. Just sat there like.. why? Why would you do that? xD

That is some jacked up stuff right there.

• marzmadness
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This task isn't even that hard and not only that but it made me see how much of a beast this weapon is! Had to pry myself off of it to try the new assault rifle. Did this challenge in 3 games of operations mp18 optical is awesome
  • laracroft209
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    if it was very very easy , then it would be a useless assignment would it not ? some people just want everything handend to them on a silver plate
    it's easy enough, trust me, my aim sucks big time and I got it quickly enough. just use the weapon end learn to use it.
  • Kevang039
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    corona747 wrote: »
    Seriously? I don't even have 20 kills with mp18 optical and you want me to get 20 headshots? It's way too much work for a gun that you pay for in dlc.

If 20 head shots over the course of using the gun is too much work for you and you want the sniper rifle unlocked, got some really bad news for you but I'm sure you already know what it requires by now.

Funny thing is I got the 20 head shots with the optical in games of conquest and while in that 2nd game of conquest not only didn't get 5 head shots with the sniper rifle, I realized I used the wrong one by mistake and switched to the one I needed to get them with and proceeded to get 5 more snipes head shots for 10 in a round.

If 20 head shots over the course of 3-4 games is too much, I feel bad for you.

I had all the guns unlocked in the first week and 2 days I didn't even play.

• lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm also a little surprised this thread is still going too. This wasn't a hard assignment. Even for a derp like me. Plus the mp18 is such a beast.

Just don't forget to make the headshot the killing blow.
  • tonyt3rry
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    didnt take me much games to do i think it was 2 or 3 tops
  • KermitJ
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Took me long enough but I finally go the assignment done. Added another 117 kills to my mp19 optical.