21+ Adults Only EU & NA gaming Community (MoGZ) - come join our Discord!

JesseA421
45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2017
If you're always looking for people to squad up with then consider joining mogz of war. We've got a good group on BF1 at the moment, and looking to build our player base so everyone has company to play with at any time. We're a gaming community for 21+ on PC and PS4 with members from US, EU and many more! All we require is that you use mic to join in party chats, and have fun :)

Check out our discord: http://www.discord.me/mogz

Comments

• JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bump for a great community, come check out our community on discord!
  • JesseA421
    still recruiting, active discord community of great people :)
  • DaMutha1
    1444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great group of people, no pressure on stats/skill level, bring your sense of humor!
  • Mavviehue
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Damn these guys and gals are an awesome group. mad skillz, mad bantz and sometimes me.
  • JesseA421
    check out or active discord channel, then add our members for a regular group of adults to play with, only requirement is to have a good time!

http://www.discord.me/mogz
  • Shadow_MissFire
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bumping for mature ps4 battlefielders :)
  • JesseA421
    great group to play with, 21+ come join and have good company :)
  • TampaToo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey Guys, sounds like you have a solid community, I'm always looking for people to play with. Please add me - GRYFFYN90.
  • Shadow_MissFire
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can you join the discord channel and say hello there tampa
  • JPULL07
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Y'all are still around, that is great to see. Hope all is well.
  • Shadow_MissFire
    hi JPULL :)

still active on PS4 - and now starting BF1 group on PC too.
  • Decikraytor_6
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Id join for ps4 but if 21+ is discredited my maturity (im 19) or you just think the talk is inappropriate or whatever i dont think your even worth joining maybe i dont have the skill because somehow being born a few years after you makes me worse at a game but whatever ill just lend my talent to some other clan i guess i dont have a 1.6 kd (average a 3kd just had to get used to the game switching from cod) and a 1700 spm with a 400 skill level but my age must be more importantly then my in game progress

Sorry i get having an 18+ age limit to avoid little kids but 21+ what am i gonna drink alcohol through the microphone smh
  • DaMutha1
    1444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Id join for ps4 but if 21+ is discredited my maturity (im 19) or you just think the talk is inappropriate or whatever i dont think your even worth joining maybe i dont have the skill because somehow being born a few years after you makes me worse at a game but whatever ill just lend my talent to some other clan i guess i dont have a 1.6 kd (average a 3kd just had to get used to the game switching from cod) and a 1700 spm with a 400 skill level but my age must be more importantly then my in game progress

Sorry i get having an 18+ age limit to avoid little kids but 21+ what am i gonna drink alcohol through the microphone smh

No offense bro, but your response just confirms that you're not the right fit for us.
  • Decikraytor_6
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »

No offense bro, but your response just confirms that you're not the right fit for us.

You think if i was older that my response would be different? lol ill probably be worse in three years if i even have time to play videogames and besides you say that as if to inflict guilt when it wouldnt of mattered because of the age limit

Or perhaps youd be embarrassed to he outplayed by someone younger then you i know 20+ year olds think they know everything but even i am quick to acknowledge my ignorance so yes not the right fit because your simply inferior
  • JPULL07
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds like someone's a little salty they didn't get in the club. Groups can set their own requirements for their own reasons. No need to get bitter over it. Best option is find is find a group you can fit within their requirements. Good luck.
  • JPULL07
    hi JPULL :)

still active on PS4 - and now starting BF1 group on PC too.

How active is PS4 side? I might download discord again and maybe check y'all out if you don't mind
  • DaMutha1
    PS4 is quite active. Always looking for additional players!
  • JPULL07
    Add me in discord JPull07#1633
  • DaMutha1
    Please join up here: http://www.discord.me/mogz

Thx
  • Shadow_MissFire
    Do it JPull !! There's a few you will remember from bf4.