Put custom servers in quickmatch please dice

JesseA421
45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited March 2017
this way we can get some filling into custom servers with different rotations!? seems like a pretty simple fix.

im sure im not the only person getting bored of the basic rotations with basic ticket counts.

please discuss.

Comments

• DaMutha1
    1444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Nerdeagle24
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you want a custom server, go to the server search. The whole point of quickmatch is to let people jump in to the regular game made
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    not sure what ur on about grayberry m8, but i use server browser every time. the problem is, it is impossible to populate anything other than dice generic servers due to randos not being able to quickmatch in, even if the server is competely generic except the amount of players to start is reduced (one of the many reasons people want this in quickmatch).
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think this would be a good idea until Dice sorts out how restrictive the RSP has been. The lack of options itself is the big problem and many people are not renting servers. A quickmatch option could save tons of time sorting out browser filters until more people start renting.
  • JesseA421
    edited March 2017
    i dont think lack of options is too much of the problem, i think most just want lower player start count, various ticket count and changing up rotations.
    also i agree the new server browser is a mess. should have never changed from the old style, which worked just fine.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    JesseA421 wrote: »
    i dont think lack of options is too much of the problem, i think most just want lower player start count, various ticket count and changing up rotations.
    also i agree the new server browser is a mess. should have never changed from the old style, which worked just fine.

Wouldn't that be a lack of options?