Weekly Debrief

Stuck on level in campaign

JLMP83
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Stuck on BAKU... REACH SECONDARY EXTRACTION, KEEP GETTING KILLED BY CHOPPER. were the hell am I supposed to shoot, getting frustrated.

Comments

• JLMP83
    Game has to be glitches can't take chopper down this is BS
  • Britcoins
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    lie down on lift, when out of lift run to dip in gantry and lie down. then run to stair case and wait till team move on, then run forward towards collapsed roof, turn right and head for chopper.
  • JLMP83
    Not that part, I'm stuck in the driving part were you get the grenade launcher and have to shoot the heli down. I've tried it for like 2 hours shooting every spot and can't progress.
  • Britcoins
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    JLMP83 wrote: »
    Not that part, I'm stuck in the driving part were you get the grenade launcher and have to shoot the heli down. I've tried it for like 2 hours shooting every spot and can't progress.

sorry for delay, shoot the window screen, it can be a pain.
  • wethepeople403
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just make sure you hit it head on. When i went back to get the couple things i missed (collectables) in the first time playing, i couldn't hit the thing at all. Took a few tries but you just have to aim for the center and be quick.